Why Keth and Nishi should just hook up - Cloud
Fair warning, if you were expecting anything creative and witty like real evidence such as screenshots, then leave. This is a words only thread. Of course, I'll have to include clickbait or else nobody will click this. If you prefer something creative then this is not for you. I'm warning you, there will be many thought provoking statements and certain remarks that will make you question life and existence itself.
Also, if this thread gets taken down, let this serve as evidence that these two are definitely hiding something. Plus, this is a Toya thread. Our boy didn't deserve the treatment he got. He can't even get in a single thread without being emo. That's next level Rushion. So, let's recap a little, shall we?
It was in a hot summer afternoon, I just finished getting my fried chicken and decided to lurk through disqus. Mostly in the threads in this channel. And would you believe this? After being dead over A FUCKING YEAR, Nishi is still making male users falls into her web like a pro-hunter. Guys, please stop. There's a thing called Snapchat. Also, I lied about the fried chicken, but not like anyone cares.
Either way, I just had to see who her next target was. Russo? Crow? Some desperate Indian? Some emo kid? No. It was my Christian fellow, Keth. I'll have you know that I know a bit about Keth. Aside from us sharing the same nationality, we used to go to the church together and pray at least one hundred Hail Mary's per day. Insane stuff, I tell you. Knowing this, I couldn't let this slick witch slide with her third-rate maneuvers. But I was wrong.
SO WRONG.
You see, my boy Keth reversed psychologied Nishi like a mad lad. She got rekt so hard that she had to go back to flirting with Toya. Imagine that for a second. Done? Sad, right? But, but. We need to make an order here. I will heavily emphasize on the most obvious questions that will be revolved around this thread. Don't worry. It's gonna be daijobu. Papa Cloud is here to help. Therefore, let's go with something basic. Introductions.
Who is Keth?
Keth, is our owner, or at least we think he is. He is a very handsome Portuguese man that is in his early 20's, so if you are a girl and need a daddy at night to take you into a carousel ride, Keth is your daddy. Keth is also a very peaceful man. He respects and believes that peace should be above else. He is also famous for his bad grammar. But then again, so are you. He can be flirtatious sometimes, especially if you are a girl, but don't mistaken him for a predator. He is a player. He is part of the Womanizer Syndicate.
Who is Nishi?
Nishi, our sweet and gentle female user(or that's what she wants you to believe in) that cares for everyone(she will roast you like no tomorrow) and obviously does very good threads(here is some succing). Okay, let's do the real talk for a second. Nishi has this extremely bad habit of making others male users think that she is a sweet and caring user meanwhile all she wants is your feelings. Yes, you are nothing more than an emotional roller-coaster for her. Also, I'm not talking from experience. Hell no. God no. No. Nah. Either way, many male users have fallen into her malicious love traps and were forced to kill themselves. Yeah, Ronny could've really used this beforehand. Just kidding, but some just become extremely emotional after this certain event and boom. Tragic.
Now that the introductions are done for, we should probably get on with the main topic.
So, why should they just hook up?
Yeah man. It's just so random. Why ship two users who have nothing to do with one another? That's just milking lmaoooo. Shut the fuck up Ricky. Your senpai didn't allow you to speak up. Nothing? NOTHING. Hehe, okay kid. Time to make your tiny brain cells explode to the point where your brain will be in river mode.
It's a rare sight to see two players out in the wild, especially when they both tried to dominate one another. Yes, they have a past even. Have you wondered as to why they just argue with each other? Is it because there's an actual argument going on? You fool. Bakayaro. It's all codes, I'm telling you. But, before deciphering codes, let's go into depth as to why they behave like this.
Why could someone argue in the first place? Is it not due to the necessity of understanding each other? They have to go through certain phases of confrontation in order to understand their preferences better and better. That's how it's supposed to be. That's what arguments are for. They are made to solve something within. Or, at least it should be that way. But, does that apply to Nishi and Keth? I don't believe so. Although this is just an hypothesis of mine. What if it's a made up argument? Bullshit, right? Is it though? I don't think so. It's called pretending. I believe that Nishi and Keth are simultaneously online flirting on disqus and discord at the same time.
Keth is low-key dead these days. So is Nishi. Weird. Isn't it just weird that their timings alternate? This should imply that it's a coincidence. OR YOU'D THINK. You need to think beyond that. They want you to think that it's a coincidence and therefore to allude you into thinking that it's a coincidence, they switched their timings. You really thought you two were clever as fuck, didn't you? Also, it's obvious you're not dead Keth.
Prioritizing discord flirting over the channel? Not cool bro. -120 respect points. It's all there. Their behaviors are so alternative that they force you into thinking that there's nothing going on with them. Also, don't get me started on Toya and Nishi. Weak af. Nope. Pass. Plus, every time that Toya is present in a thread, Nishi starts to low-key poke him. Why is that though? Could Keth perhaps be asking her to toy with his feelings?
You might think this is unlikely, but is it really? Keth is a player, so is Nishi. They don't give a fuck about your feelings. In fact, they enjoy toying with it. That's just player things. Knowing this, are the chances that unlikely anymore? Not really right? Therefore, we can safely assume that Nishi and Keth are in the a very serious relationship. The type of relationship where you don't tell a single soul on Earth that you are actually in it. But they don't want us to find out. That's just what they want, to not be found out.
Take a note real quick. If two people don't want their relationship to be found out, then, as a disqus user, what should the most correct options be? Of course, since they don't want to be found out, that will naturally imply privacy. Privacy. What is the one thing here on disqus that you can do to definitely get that? Privating your profile, right? Well, if they aren't on private, then they should be able to easily get away from this. So, let's check their profiles just a second.
Oh, oops. Haha. They just happen to be on private. What a mad coincidence. Of course, they can just contradict this statement, but will they? If they do, then that means that this point has been defeated... Or that's what they would think. You see, there's more depth to this than you realize. They are just gonna unprivate their profiles in order for us to think that there's nothing going on. Or they will just ignore this. But, if they ignore this, then they are not denying this. Of course, they aren't naturally accepting this either, but that's the point. If you can't deny this, then fucking shipped.
Alas, let's talk about the most suspicious act ever. Nishi getting modded. Yo, I kid you not. I almost hanged myself a few days ago when Nishi got modded. But that's not the important factor to take into consideration here. Why did Nishi get modded? Well, she asked for it. Why did she ask for it, though? You see, I was in the middle of telling everybody that I was gonna make a thread on why Nishi and Keth should just hook up. But then she got modded. Keth tried to hide the blame by saying it was Horny. NAH SON. I SEE YOU. You actually thought that I would just humbly accept that bait, like that? You underestimate me son.
This thread will be probably edited to ashes, but fear not. I will save a copy of this just in order if such case arises. Either way, weak attempt Keth. You can't hide it. Face it, you and Nishi should meet. Here's why.
• Almost at the same age
• Share the same type of behavior and therefore can relate to one another
• Will probably have the wildest sex in all of Europe East
• Are somewhat close, all they need to do is mark and flight and reserve a hotel room
• Are very polite
• Can be mature
• Both are intelligent
Like, do I need to give you more reasons? Alright, it seems I do. Fair play. You might be wondering about where do you see them flirting, right? You see, from past observations over this past week, I've come up with a few theories.
Theory number 1:
They only flirt at night. This only applies to East Europe, but I don't give a fuck about where you come from. Focus. Their routine at night is really odd. You would think that there is a time for them to have dinner... Right? I mean, any normal human being would have dinner at night, respectively. But not them. They are just there in the thread chilling like nothing. Are they just rebels? OR, or, are they actually combining things together. You see, this thought came to my mind yesterday. Where Keth lives, some dude supposedly rekt the whole light system of his city. But what if. What if, Keth just used this event as an excuse to make us think that this is reason for him to go dead. Imagine the following scenario, Keth tells Horny that he has to go dead due to this accident yet the moment he does so, he marks his flight to England, Nishi's homecountry.
"But Keth isn't that crafty!"
You right. You so right. But, isn't Nishi low-key crafty? What if she told him to use that as a distraction to move over. Now, you might be thinking... Keth doesn't have the money. I would normally agree. I would. But, I won't. Which takes us to theory number 2.
Theory number 2:
Given that Keth is right now, in England, where the fuck did he get his money from? Working? Bitch please, Keth can't handle attending customers, he's a narcissist. Therefore, what the hell went on? I have the most spicy theory ever. It actually involves the current events that have been happening over disqus. Daniel has been making disqus lag with his new updates. I seriously couldn't give a fuck about the new star thing honestly, but that's another topic for another day. Either way, just what the fuck is the connection between Daniel and Keth!? You see, I strictly believe that Keth was so desperate to meet Nishi that he had to do something desperate. I'll let you onto something. Daniel, right now, is in Portugal. In Porto. Keth's home city. Just what the hell could this mean, you damn ask?!
I think that Keth and Daniel had a shady deal going on. Keth asked Daniel if he could lend him some money. Daniel said that he was tired as fuck from doing nothing and so, Keth just said:
"Daniel, why not make disqus lag for two weeks straight?"
Daniel obviously agreed and in order to thank Keth, he payed him a flight to London. Now you know why Daniel isn't fixing the fucking lag. He's busy appreciating Portugal's culture.
Theory number 3:
Okay, so the credibility of that last theory seems pretty low, I know, I know. Therefore, let's go with something more credible. Even though it's legit. Their relationship was at first made up. So my reasoning behind this involves Toya and Hannah. I don't think that Toya had the deeps for Nishi. He preferred that Italian beef. Therefore, Keth hit him up and was like:
"Yo man, I know this girl, she's smokin hot, and I see you here, so depressed. Let me make you happy, I'll introduce you to her."
Toya gave his consent and went for Hannah. Nishi was low-key mad, hence her reactions in the past weeks. We all thought she was having an infinite chain of periods, but it was all anger, baby. Eventually, Keth managed to make Nishi happy and thus, they've become happy. In other words, Toya isn't depressed. He is pretending to be depressed. Keth told him to be depressed in order to allude the audience. Perfect plan Keth. Toya hooks up with Hannah and you get Nishi. Meanwhile, everyone will think that Toya is still over Nishi and that Keth is low-key in denial over Nishi. Overall, no one would suspect. You done goofed. Good game.
Game over Keth. Well played Nishi.
Surrender to the legion of shipping.










Comments
Post a Comment