Niceties by Jimil

Hello sweet people on the internet. 
How are you doing? ^-^
I haven't made a thread in a very long time so forgive me for not framing it in a coherent order. 
Let me recall what I was writing...
Yeah, fuck niceties.
Perhaps the most annoying, arduous, bafflingly insignificant behavior on the internet. There are two starkly different factions on the internet. The nice and the not nice. Apparently, the nice users who are prone to the usage of overly cute emojis/emoticons/gifs/images make me want to punch the screen.
If you are one of them, I hate that attitude of yours. That does not mean I hate you as a person but I cannot appreciate the fact of people going all happy and merry in a fantasy world filled with cuddles and chocolate syrup.
Apparently poop is candy.
So the thread is a hateful vent directed towards miserable cringe inducing furry lovers. I hope this community is tolerant towards offensive dispositions. If not then there is nothing I can do about it. The channel is called So Much Hate, I love the title. >~<
If I am arguing about a thing then I should have some nice arguments as to why I am randomly outbursting into a rebellious literate chimp who just found out his favorite banana got stolen. And I shall do so without any doubt on this very thread, witnessing live for the first time in the history of mankind: Hatred against polite demeanor. 
The cliched argument - Little number of people give enough number of fucks. If you were to graph a curve between the magnitude of nicety on X axis and the number of fucks given on Y-axis, I am pretty sure that it would almost be a horizontal line.
It is tedious and tiresome. You have to save a hundred million gifs/images of hugs, kisses and other stuff pertaining to the word cute or search them up. There is also a myriad audience who uses a shitload of emojis when the sentence/comment seems just fine without it.
Satan does not like it. He will run his connections to god and put you in the special section of "Recreational area for Sexual offenders".
I don't like it and if you don't get put in the room then I will run my connections to Satan and make sure that it happens.
Homophobic people don't like it because it's gay.
I want to petition for an anti-cute ...uh ban cuteness campaign to ban all the cute stuff from the internet if it doesn't have any sexual innuendos. Billy was a good ol' niggerhating whorefucking redneck who choked on his salame after reading a weeb's comment on disqus from a cute channel. 
Rest in salame billy. May you get to visit the Recreational area more often than the locals.



Thumbnail

Comments

Popular Posts