"The Bumping Saga: Vol 1. Chapter 1: Old time memories"



As a natural rule in this website, there will be no such things as disclaimers. Disclaimers served the purposed of highlighting the rights of the characters which are in this story. Unfortunately, there just aren’t such rights. This is a fun only website and thus, no disclaimers. However, I will include a few words first.
First of all, I’m not sorry about the yaoi I wrote, Keth. Deal with it. Toya didn’t complain so he probably enjoyed it. Alas, this is just for the purpose of clarifying that this isn’t personal. Anything which might seem to be offensive in this story doesn’t go beyond as something which was utilized for the sake of fun purposes and so, the necessity to take it with a grain of salt is at stake.
Also, this will be shoujo ai. This will mainly revolve around the relationship between the two main characters and it won’t be rushed, so there isn’t any need for one night stands okay.

A common question that is asked nowadays would be what is love? Some would answer that is the proximity between two people regardless of the gender. The physical intimacy between two individuals could also be interpreted as affection yet isn’t that purely lust for the most part? Should love really be a mandatory thing that comes nowadays? I disagree with that. If something is forced and shaped in a way that I strongly object then that something cannot be called love.
-          Missy
Love huh? Mhmmm… A feeling that I would want to feel all the time? Just imagine the tingling sensation of wrapping your loved one and shower them with love. I think that love comes from a mutual consent though. For example… People who want to be together should have reasons as to why they want to be together, right? It needs to be more than that. I just… can’t accept love that is a tradition or a way to entangle two people up. Also… I don’t deserve love, so it’s fine, but thanks for asking!
-          Yuki
I remember it now, it was in a very long and distant summer, where all things were still the same and nothing was away. Looking back at it now, the times weren’t so bad. If there is something that I like then it would be the feeling of nostalgia. It’s not as if I can’t move forward but it’s a feeling that will always keep me at bay, no matter how much I try to push it away.
Ann: Can you believe it? Some “fans” have the nerve to say that she wasn’t in her best at yesterday’s performance. They have this audacity to call themselves fans when they can’t even support her!
Yuki: It’s alright Annie. They can’t possibly understand her… We, on the other hand, can. They’ve got bad blood.
Ann: At this rate they will be surprised about what they will make me do.
This is my friend, Ann. Although, I like to call her a sister. She doesn’t mind it, so it’s fine. We adore Taylor Swift. Well, calling it “adoration” would be an understatement, but we really love her. A lot of people refuse to listen to her for some reason. I’ve learnt to not judge a book by its cover yet I suppose that doesn’t apply to others. Her deep messages in every single one of her songs are practically bliss. This isn’t an exaggeration, really.
We were in a café, for the simple reason of relaxing and talking. We both love to talk about the trivialities of our every day. Even though they hold little significance, that’s okay. I don’t really mind it, besides; it’s very nice to have someone who can listen to you.
Yuki: I invited a few friends over. Is that okay?
Ann: Ah, for sure!
They were friends that I haven’t seen in a very long time, so I was naturally looking forward to this meeting.
15 minutes later…
Raven: Yahallo!
Nishi: I’m so sorry we are late! We missed the bus!
Suzu: The bus driver was a jerk though… But we finally meet again, Yuki!
Yuki: Suzu! It’s been such a long time!
Jade: I’m really sorry to interrupt the mood here, but is anyone like super hungry too?
Illogical: Cheesecake or cheesecake?
Rina: Haha! It’s so good to be together like this again!
Our idle chat would soon begin. I know this might sound completely idiotic, but I sometimes feel as if there are moments which never existed in the first place. I think that the reason for that is that those moments are too good to ever be forgotten. And, if you can’t forget a moment while you cherish it, then it should mean that it was a moment you will forever treasure it.
Shaderu: Oh look. It’s the whole clique together. What an actual pathetic sight. It’s only normal considering that they require this “unity” for them lol.
Dante: What unity? Getting lunch every afternoon? Don’t make me laugh too hard here.
Although we were focused on our conversation, we could all hear what they were saying. They’re a bunch of jerks. I can’t really understand their way of thinking. So what if we are united? What’s so wrong with that? Ah… It’s not like me to get mad at this but…
Ann: Honestly, that Dante is such an egocentric prick.
Nishi: He only cares about his height. Have you looked at his face? He looks like an Italian mob.
Jade: Well, he is Italian. Isn’t that normal in this circumstance?
Suzu: I don’t think so. Being a jerk out of nowhere isn’t normal.
Yuki: Just ignore them… What good comes from conflicts anyways?
Raven: Aren’t they just going through their puberty phase? If that’s the case then given that, it’s natural that they are acting like that. Their attitude might be beyond our control, but we can at least tell where they are coming from.
Ann: I disagree. They are viewing our unity as if it’s a bad thing. They are enforcing their isolation just because they can’t view unity as an option. Their way of thinking is too narrow so I can’t agree that their actions or words deserve justification.
Annie is like this sometimes. And that’s something I like about sister. She is brave and strong willed. I sometimes wish to be like her. Although, this argument was about to take another shape, by the looks of it. The four boys approached our table, at long last.
Arun: Bahaha, look at y’all flacking like a flower!
Missy: Can someone translate?
Arriving late, Missy comes in.
Arun: Dafuq biatch! Mah gremmer is perfekt!
Missy: So? What do you want? Be quick please. I can’t stand that putrid smell that’s coming from your mouth. Do you even wash your own teeth? Oh my god, that smell. When was the last time you showered, you pig?
Shaderu: Alright Arun sit back.
Yuki: Hey Missy… What’s going on?
Shaderu: Goddamn. I was just about to enjoy a good afternoon here but seeing how all of you have taken over this café with your immense sexism repulses me to a whole new fucking level. Do me a favor and leave please.
Ann: What? Why should we leave in the first place? We were clearly here first.
Shaderu: The adults are talking here, childs need to mind their own business.
Yuki: H-How rude…!
Shaderu: HUH!?
Yuki: Uh… I…
Missy: If there is an adult here then it’s definitely not you. I’m not sure what you are trying to achieve here honestly. Hey tell me, what’s this whole idea? We’ve never done anything to you and will never do. In fact, we couldn’t bother with people who have virginity written all over their faces, so why don’t you buzz off?
Dante: Oh no! She just damaged my feelings! Ah, I’m so hurt right now! A virginity roast, just what can I use against her, I wonder!
Missy: Dante, your sarcasm is horrible, please stop.
Ronny: I’ll get on with it. We don’t hold anything personal to you all in the first place.
Suzu: I’m not sure about that. Everything you’ve done so far was orchestrated with an unreasonable tendency, not to mention with a malicious intent. If anything, this is personal.
Ronny: Please let me finish. As you might or might not know, we boys hold a very deep pride in our dominance and so, we dislike how you people are acting like this.
Ann: What!? That made absolutely no goddamn sense. Just leave us alone already!
Ronny: I’m not done talking, sorry.
Ann: I don’t wanna hear it. You are just gonna say some unreasonable nonsense in order to manipulate us into thinking that what you are doing is somehow justifiable. I’ve seen through you.  
Nishi: Don’t worry Annie. Ronny keeps his word. Isn’t that right?
Ronny: You know it babe.
Nishi: Don’t call me that.
Ronny: B-But…
Kyuta: You should listen to her, Ronny.
Mello: Don’t get any funny ideas, Kyuta.
Ronny: As I was saying, this is merely a warning.
Missy: You’re not making any sense. What is this all about? I let you talk because I thought you would tell us something reasonable for once. Yet you did exactly the opposite of that.
Ronny: That’s where you are wrong. Think about it, what is that you all have in common besides your gender? It’s something that you all have except us, the boys.
Illogical: We are kinda fabulous.
Nishi: Really pretty as well.
Ann: Good taste in music?
Missy: Well, we aren’t desperate all the time.
Suzu: We shower?
Raven: We make sense for once?
Ronny: Hahaha, no. You are all going to be entering the DBM Academy soon. We are already enrolled there, so we know what to expect. But, what about you people? Do you have any idea what to expect?
Missy: Should probably expect more retards coming up. I mean, you people don’t know us from anywhere and yet you are acting like you’ve known us for the past week. Tell me, why did you all bother to check on us?
Shaderu: This is merely a warning. We like to play if fair. Don’t come crying when you lose.
Suzu: Shaderu, what are you talking about?
Shaderu: You’ll understand soon enough. Boys, let’s roll out.
Gori: Roll? Weed?
Kyousuke: Man, you’re high as fuck.
Shortly after they all left. I decided to not think about what just happened. It was probably a prank that just had no real reason behind it.
Ann: Hey, shouldn’t we debate this? What do you think, Yuki?
Yuki: Me..? Isn’t this just a prank?
Rina: I somehow doubt that. I’ve done some research and apparently the rules in the academy are different than the usual ones. Although, that’s about it, it tells us nothing more.
Missy: Let’s just relax. As long as we stand united, there really isn’t anything that can top us. But Yuki, you need to be able to stand up to them. You can’t let them show dominance just because.
Yuki: Haha, yes. They are just such jerks honestly…
Missy: All men are jerks. They think that they know it all and that we know nothing. It’s time to prove them wrong.
Yuki: Wow Missy… You are so… strong.
Missy: E-Eh? Where did that come from..?
Yuki: Ah, nothing!
I think that I’ve started to enjoy conversations like this. Seeing how some of my friends were unfazed by what the other boys said just truly spoke out loud to me. It doesn’t have to matter what they say, because as long as we remain united, there is nothing that can take us down.
Psi: Uhm… Can I ask you all something?
Missy: Psi, you need to speak louder.
Psi: Yeah I know…
Missy: …Yes?
Psi: Ah, um… I was wondering if we are all going to be in the same class…
Raven: I mean, it’s a possibility, right?
Yuki: I would love that!
Ann: I don’t think that they have any idea what would happen to them if they didn’t put us in the same class.
We talked and talked about things that only us girls would understand for the time being. We might’ve gone into the adult territory with our talks honestly… What truly mattered at that moment was that we were united and that we thought we couldn’t be apart. We were fools to think that life would be so easy.
The next week.
Kuroneko: Heya Yuki! Are you ready for school?
To be honest, I wanted to enjoy vacation more. I also wanted to be with my friends a little longer as well, but that’s impossible now. Although, I am looking forward to seeing all of the girls together!
Yuki: Kuroneko! Haven’t seen you all over the summer girl!
Kuroneko: Yeah… I was busy… Lot of work to do.
Nomu: Hey, Kuro, call me later, okay? Forgot to say something to you. Gotta go to class. Catch you later.
Some “work” she had. She’s a good girl but a bad liar at it. Well, I suppose it’s time to check what class I’m in and who my classmates are.
Yuki: Let’s see… The F block is here…
As my hopes got up, I couldn’t possibly imagine a scenario where I would be distant from all my friends. That was, until…
Yuki: W-What is all this…
No one could’ve foresaw what was about to take place in the next three years.



Comments

Popular Posts