No u Kantaro ~ by Gori

~ Intro ~
"No u is a power far greater than man, it has the power to mold kingdoms and destroy worlds. No u wisely Kantaro, The next protecter of the No u legacy is you. No u without doubt." said my master the day before his death, he was a true man and a great master of the hidden No u arts, he taught me everything I know and with those skills I kantaro shall avenge my master and grandfather.
I WILL defeat seki, the dark Lord and master of the ur mum big gay arts and my Grandfather's murderer.
~ Part one ~
Kantaro begins his long journey and travels through towns and forests only know to him through his grandfather's stories, he was in such awe to how beautiful the world outside the temple was.
Kantaro was on his way to Don't fuwa youth town but had a long way ahead, by the time he was in the forest the sun fell. And so he slept in the forest that night.
~Kantaro dreaming~
Grandpa let me fight with you!!
Thumbnail

No, Seki is too powerful for you now, your time will come soon until then leave the temple. And for the last time, Its Master not grandpa. "but I can't leave you!!" I answered back "GO NOW!!"
Thumbnail

Seki appears out of nowhere "You think I'll let you both leave?"
Thumbnail

You won't touch my grandson Seki...I will defeat you myself.
Thumbnail

You can't defeat me, said Seki. "Not when"...Seki added.."Not when what?" my grandad replied instantly realising the mistake he had just made...
Thumbnail

As Seki said "Not when your mum" my grandfather looked at me and shouted...
Thumbnail

All I could do was shout
Thumbnail

As my grandad shouted back
Thumbnail

And calming down said just go, your time will co-
Thumbnail

Before he endeded his sentence Seki had ended his "Not when your mum's a big gay"
Thumbnail

Grandfather fell to his death, in anger I ran at Seki 
Thumbnail

He dodged and said from a distance "If you want vengeance, find me when you're ready as he laughed and left"
Thumbnail

~ After the dream ~
He woke up from his nightmare of the incident he relives every night, "7 years have passed, I can take him now he said out loud.
In the distance he heard a cry. He ran towards the screaming only to see a young lady struggle against a forest bandit. She kept screaming "Tatsuketeee!!"
Thumbnail

"Move aside kid, move or she dies" the bandit said as I looked at the hostage and said
Thumbnail

As he threw the hostage aside and ran straight for me shouting "Faggot" I raised my spiritual energy only a little and said "No, u" he fell to the ground instantly.
~Part one end ~

Comments

Popular Posts