Real life stuff I see in real life by Jimil

DISCLAIMER - THIS THREAD HAS MANY POINTLESS IMAGES AND AN IMAGE OF MY BRUISED HAIRY LEG 
So I was on the highway today and I know this is too offtopic but I felt like creating it. So I hope you enjoy it. 
Here are some images I took while on my way from Umreth to Vadodara.
So let's start with this power station like looking thingy. Dunno what it is exactly.
Thumbnail

This is a rickshaw. One of the most common form of transport where I live.

Thumbnail

A dome of a temple. Can be used as dildo by giants

Thumbnail

A big ass tree which ain't that big

Thumbnail

Another temple over a ...a hill like something
Thumbnail

An almost dried up lake, or is it a pond. Fek I dunno shyt.
Thumbnail

A tilted banner, like I give a fvck about it
Thumbnail

The sun cuz why not
Thumbnail

No, it's not my backup bleach its some kind of brake oil

Thumbnail

Wetefek, when did I take this?
Thumbnail

Indian Walmart
Thumbnail

The bruised leg I talked about
Thumbnail

I was playing cricket and slipped if you are wondering.
I put it here because I am bored, this whole thread is pointless so don't complain.


VEGETATION
This ..uh...they are banana trees.
Thumbnail

Can you see the light pinkish thing on the big bushes? Its a poisonous flower that secretes a curd like something. Beware of it
Thumbnail

Horn OK Please
Thumbnail

Another rickshaw but it carries freight instead

Thumbnail

3 cows and a buffalo. If you can't see the buffalo, not my fault. Well its my fault for not taking a better picture but stfu
https://uploads.disquscdn.c...
Highway sign boards
Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Advertisement, aw fuvk
Thumbnail

Toilet
Thumbnail

Traffic police
Thumbnail

The end. Share if you have any futile images like this in the comments section.

Comments

Popular Posts