SM x Wash sequel

Thumbnail

This is the official continuation of SM x Wash, part 1 starts as of now.
Disclaimers:
Disclaimer Number 1 - I am not to blame for anything
Disclaimer Number 2 - If you are in this your opinion is beyond invalid
Disclaimer Number 3 - This is cringe
Disclaimer Number 4 - This is a fanfic and nothing more than that
Disclaimer Number 5 - The users put in this thread can go along with it, it doesn't have to be that way
Disclaimer Number 6 - This is a bit longer than the last ones
"KS, you just gonna let that one slide?" - Alexander Dante
Dante - My dude, are you even sure this is gonna work?
Jun - Shut up and follow my dumb lead...
Dante - I swear we can change so many upvotes for this that it's gonna be ridiculous, it will be hilarious!
Jun - I'm gonna kill that KS for stealing my girl, I swear, I'm gonna pound that lame ass twat to the next dimension!! 
Dante - Chill bro, we are here for something way greater anyways, just shut up already and listen to them.
Jun - I gotta say they are so cringing it's adorable, shall we take pictures of it?

A closure was about to happen, in the middle of that bargain, Jun, and Dante were trying to get upvotes by catching something interesting and they just caught SM and Wash kissing, so the ideal scenario for them was near, they just had to take the picture and leave and then it would all be done with.
Wash - Heyyy~Are you free tonight?
SM - Go home Wash.
Wash - Damn, you are so mean to me, even after that kiss~
SM looks away trying to hide the fact that he somewhat enjoyed being emerged with Wash during their moments, although, SM notices that there was something wrong, just as he was leaving the room he saw that the window was semi-open. He remembers that the window was never semi-open, but instead all opened. Senses of precaution follow SM as he sprints towards the door noticing sudden movements from the two individuals.
Dante - Shit, we gotta run, quick China boy!
Jun - W-Wait for me Dante!!
As both Dante and Jun leave off, SM notices that it was already too late.
SM - Who were they? I only saw their backs so I can't even tell, even though one of them looked familiar the other one was completely random honestly... Anyways, gotta go home, bye!
Wash - W-Wait SM!
SM - What now Wash?
Wash - Can't we have dinner?
SM - I'm poor, I'll pass
Wash - But baby, your body is hella expensive, how much for a ride?
SM - Bye, no time to deal with hoes.

SM then silently mourns to himself:
"Tsk, even after that kiss all she does is beg for attention, I gotta create distance I'm telling you..."
Wash - No! We have to go, I'm telling you, there is this restaurant that sells the absolute best in terms of food! C'mon, just this once, pretty please!!
SM - Give me a break already child... Just this once, okay? Nothing more than that, deal?
Wash - Only if you kiss me will that become truth~
SM - Kiss? Don't get any wrong ideas here, We're not on some KS and Nishi type of romance, clear those thoughts.
Wash - Kyaaa, so savage SM~
SM - Just kidding, KS is a bro.
Wash - If he's a bro, can I be your girl?~
SM - Where are we gonna eat?
Wash - Geez, you're so dense, but I like you that way~

8 PM
SM - Is this the place?
Wash - Yep Yep~
Shaderu - Welcome to the darkness!
SM - No wayyyyyyyyyyyy
Wash - Hehe, I told you that it would be interesting!
SM - You didn't tell me about this though, holy shit, I'm meeting Morgan Freeman impersonated this is living a dream!
Shaderu - Can you not swear around here? We have underaged girls here, have some sense of dignity, please.
SM - What are underaged girls doing here...
Wash - Don't question it, let's just eat
SM - Let's eat fast, either way, I don't want to reach home late, so let's get this done with.

SM and Wash begin to search through the menu on what to eat and drink until something out of the blue happens. There is a massive shock of police cars colliding in Shaderu's tavern, one could wonder what it was all about, yet nobody knew the truth.
Wash - What's happening!?
SM - Calm down, it must be a weird coincidence that the police is crashing in while the underaged girls are quaking in fear, I tell you.
Shaderu - Oh god fucking damn it, what the hell is it this time? What did I do to deserve this, first I get banned and now I get arrested!? Is there any sort of justice in this world!? Oh hell no, I'm not gonna let it end like this, these filthy cops can suck an Indian migrating cock cause they won't catch me.
During Shaderu's rant, an officer in law crushes the front door and starts to run on a rampage, destroying all sorts of objects that would go near him, everything that was at sight was utterly destroyed by his utter anger.
Officer Umar - SHADERU!!!! So this is where you have been hiding uh!?
Shaderu - I'm still not gonna visit it loser!
Officer Umar - V-Visit what?
Shaderu - Your non-existing chatroom, get a therapist HAHA
Umar was simply too angry as of that moment, even though he had not given birth to his legendary chatroom he was in pain, how could someone shatter his dreams like that, was his thoughts at that moment. Shaderu had no time to think, he was traumatized by the past ban, he refuses to go to that place.
Officer Umar - You bastard!!
Shaderu - The only bastard here is you, didn't you mother tell you? Damn, I always knew she was a bad girl.
Officer Umar - Die!!
Shaderu - God damn it, why does it have to be my tavern, besides in no way can I fight him when he has a gun by his side, especially when he is pointing it at me. Ah, where, where can I find a scapegoat... Oh wait, that kid looks a pretty good test subject. Hey kid, help me out here!
SM - Hey, what's going on here!?
Shaderu - Listen, I've got no time to explain right now, this is an old grudge and the one that's autistically chasing my ass down right now is just a pawn from someone even greater than that, that's why I left DBM academy, it was filled with corruption, my ban wasn't on purpose but instead forced because I went to deep on their secrets. But first, we need to get rid of this guy, so how good are you at fighting anyway?
SM - I've done Muay Thai and boxing, I just need a distraction and I can get him on his knees, but wait I've got so many ques-
Shaderu - Now is not the time!! We must take action!!
SM - Alright, I see, I need you to do one thing first.
Shaderu - Sure, tell me about it.
SM - I suggest we use the igniter along with a bottle of vodka and throw at him at the same time, agreed?
Shaderu - Are you sure this will work?
Wash - Kyaaaaaaa!! Help me!!
SM - What th- Wash!!
Officer Umar - Hurry the fuck up and give me Shaderu or else I'll blow her fucking head off!!
Shaderu - Now is not the time to flatter! We must take action, let's follow the plan, SM!
SM - Please, we need to save her... S-She is someone that I have to teach something yet. Wait, how do you know my name!?
Shaderu - Oh boy, this is not how I expect to meet you, but I guess this is how it's gonna be uh.
SM - W-Wait what are you-

It all went too fast for anyone to be able to notice what happened, even though, SM tried to understand how exactly it all happened, Shaderu engaged onto Umar in a flash, it was all at a cost though, as he dropped from above towards Umar he had to take a bullet in the eye, but that was more than enough, it was all that SM needed.
Shaderu - AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
SM - Shaderu!!!!!
Shaderu - Do it now! He is open on his guard!!
SM - B-Bastard!! You'll pay for this!!
As soon as Umar drops his guard down, rage was flowing through SM, he could not control the way he wanted to break Umar, he wanted him dead for not only hurting Wash but injuring Shaderu. It was odder than one would think, it was as if Shaderu and SM were connected from something else which was completely outside of that realm.
Umar - I've done it!! I will get my promotion now!! I will officially be relevant now!! Haha, can't wait to tell everyone about this!! I'm sorry for this but you are next, you paired up with the most pathetic loser on this planet, I will forgive you however if you join me and play the dog role, so what do you think boy? Be smart about this!
SM - All you people want is the same... Attention after attention to satisfy your pitiful egos... You want to look better but in reality, you don't want to be better, you are just like him... You are no different... Just like him... You must be crushed!!
Tears flew down SM's face as he erupted his fist towards Umar's face, it was all too quick for Umar to even notice, the moment his fist connected to Umar's face it already had reached the depth of his mouth crushing all sorts of teeth that were in the way, Umar had entered the unconscious state with no way to go back to his normal self. Umar's nouse and maxillar cave had been crushed utterly.
SM - A-Are you okay Wash?
Wash - I-I'm sorry!! B-Because of me... He...
SM - Where is he?! Shaderu!?
Wash - What? He was just here a moment ago, where did he go?
SM - Did you see where he went off to!?
Wash - I'm sorry I didn't...
SM - Are you, serious man... I had so many questions for him...
Meanwhile, midst that, Shaderu had already gone out of his way far somewhere else beyond anyone's knowledge into a deeper zone where only the exiled ones may habit, it was a pandemonium, it was called the Dead Zone, due to the number of students that passed DBM's academy but went too deep into their secrets and thus being exiled.
Shaderu - Man oh man, this feels like home, ah, someday I will tell him the truth, but for now...
In another time zone, SM and Wash had already left the area, it was screaming around with cops, but the most strange thing is that there where multiple lolis in Shaderu's basement, they were all poor victims of his endless pedophilia, SM questions his sense of justice by helping such being.
SM - Hmm... I wonder if it was the right thing to help him...
Wash - Of course, it was amazing the way you did it!
SM - I'm tired, wanna go home?
Wash - To yours? Always~
SM - Alright then, be ready for it.
Wash - W-Wait are you serious? O-Oh my god, I-I...
Wash starts to massively blush and her face turns red from thinking about a myriad of lewd thoughts that led her into thinking it was a bad idea to take advantage of SM's tiredness.
SM - Geez, you act so open then act so shy, kinda cute honestly.
SM then proceeds to slam his palm into the wall and slowly closes in on Wash, making sure that he goes closer and closer into her neck while pressuring in the middle with his leg.
Wash - W-Wait what if someone sees us?
SM - Who cares? Let's just make out, damn you are hella beautiful honestly.
Wash - O-Okay, if I'm beautiful then you are hot as hell.
SM - Hot is my blazing fire for you gurl.
Wash - S-Stop making me embarrassed please!!
SM - What's the matter, don't you like being teased? I bet that deep down you want this kind of attention all day long, uh?
Wash - Is it okay if we kiss?
SM - I don't think I'm worthy of those pretty lips of yours honestly.
Wash takes no fear in her action and proceeds with kissing SM, it begins a bit awkward as she gives off the lizard kiss to SM, but slowly after, SM goes deeper into the kiss making Wash feel pressured. They both go deep with their tongues only lusting for each other, their thoughts delve into something that was beyond the word pleasure, it would enter the erotic zone. Their minds were avid, it was something as this:
Wash - " Honestly I just want him to fuck me from behind like no tomorrow, make me take it all Daddy SM, give me no rest, use me like the huge slut that I am, let me be a slave to your dick please."
SM - " I wonder if it will fit inside her, it might honestly be either too small or way too big, I wanna do it here, but I have to think of the consequences wisely, besides, she is a hoe, I can't give a child to a hoe, never."
SM - I love kissing you honestly, I wish we could do this all day.
Wash - And you said that we weren't like KS and Nishi, haha so funny
SM - Haha, that's true, you can't compete with those, anyway, let's kiss each other mo-
Someone erupts from the darkness in despair.
Gori - sensei - Mother of God. Why? Why can you young ones be so fresh at this day of age and why can't I? Why? Why does this world have to be so cruel to me? Hookers are more expensive than usual, weed is even more expensive and yet you two can hang out this often while being so lovey-dovey with each other. You know what? Cheers, seriously, cheers, you think that's funny? No, No, take a moment and look at you, you were about to fuck her like a little slut and you were about to say "Yes Daddy more", do you have any idea how much I use this right hand per night? More so, the wifi is so bad that porn won't even load. I tell you this, don't give her a child or else you will suffer the same fate as me, you hear me!?
Wash - Gori - sensei, where is Coco?
Gori - sensei - Have fun lads, I will take my leave, I shall put my shady sunglasses during the middle of the night, have the best quickies!
Gori - sensei then proceeds to run as fast as possible while massively screaming out loud the word "Why". It was an awkward moment, he probably didn't think about the fact that Horny was somewhere else lurking in his actions and make fun of him later on.
SM - Well that was awkward, anyway, I got to go, bye.
Wash - Wait, honey, let's kiss~
SM - Fine Fine
They both kiss each other on the front lips for a split second and then let go of each other as if the kiss was something that was meant to be beyond that.
Wash - Sleep well~
SM - You too.
SM closes his door and falls down due to how tired he was, the fight took an obvious toll on him.
SM - W-Why is that I'm this tired... Whatever, I'll just sleep here, like I care.
7 AM
SM - Oh god, what hours is it? Oh just 7am, not too bad... Ouch, my head can't process too well, I wonder why I can't recall anything last night... Me and Wash... K-K-K-K-K-Kissing each other!?!? What in the world happened?! I must have been drugged, yep, that's the only logical explanation to this outcome, anyhow, I gotta leave, the school will start soon.

As SM gets dressed and brushes his teeth after waiting for cereals, he then leaves his house to sprint to school.
DBM Academy
SM - What's with all the noise here?
Everyone was gathered in the main hall where all sorts of things could be viewed.
Note to user:
DBM's academy consists of a system where every day, the main journal team brings up their best scoops for the school students to be seen, multiple of them are presented, yet each and every one of them is selected through upvotes. The upvote method here is simple, a student goes to each live event that represents the content that a student can present to the crowd and if they enjoyed it, they leave a golden coin on a mini locket inside the door that is guarded by a security guard, just so that there are no stolen upvotes.
The purpose is quite simple as well, it is made for entertainment, while DBM academy is hard to be on due to its rules it does have its own perks. However, the most interesting part is that by accumulating upvotes you can then change them in the reception for tokens:
Blue Token - It equals the allowance of low rarity items that go on DBM Academy's stores
Black Token - It equals the allowance of the medium rarity items that go on DBM Academy's stores
Golden Token - It equals the allowance of the high-level rarity items that go on DBM Academy's stores 
White Token - The ultimate Token that can only be achieved through students that have more than 200, 000 upvotes and allows them to buy the rarest of items that are in secret zones.
Since DBM Academy has more than 2,000 students it is relatively easy to achieve upvotes every day, even students that do bad presentations managed to get like 100-200 per day. However, the big students sometimes manage 1000 per day when they bring out their ultimate exposures. 
As a final note, the Blue Token costs 5,000 upvotes, the Black Token 10,000, the Golden Token 15,000 and the White Token 20,000. If a student doesn't gain 20,000 upvotes at the end of the month, that student is exiled towards the anime academies where cringe resides within.
Nomu - Dude, you just got exposed so hard, holy!!
SM - What? Let me see. The top presentations so far are.
- Shaderu escapes jail but not the ban - By Hen
- KS you gonna let that one slide - By Dante
- Rushion and Yusa broke up - By Missy
- Gori - sensei can't get laid - By Horny
- SM and Wash pleasure each other out - By Dante & Jun
Wait, I got exposed?!
Nomu - Dude you are the school subject lol, even the Shaderu fans are laughing instead of crying now, such loyal hoes that they are LMFAO
SM - You need to stop saying abbreviations while speaking in real life, just because you speak like that with Kuroneko doesn't mean you should in real life, also, it's cringe.
Nomu - Whatever, anyhow, what are you gonna do?
SM - That's a good question, let me think.
I'm honestly cornered and the worst part is that most people think already that I am with Wash, this is bad honestly, this only leaves one option honestly, I have to go with that one."
Nomu - Let's go to the class, we are gonna be late.

Class
Gori - sensei - Oh look who's here, mister swimming in peaches and bipolar teenage phase arrive ladies and gentleman!
KS - Not to mention that SM is still virgin lol
Nishi - Ah baby, don't stop kissing me~
KS - Sorry Sorry sugar, where were we?
SM - Says the virgin lol.
Rushion - Burned.
Gori - sensei - Rest in peace.
Horny - Saved.
Dante - Damn KS, you gonna let that one slide? I expected better honestly.
Nishi - Ignore them, baby, give me attention only~
KS - You think I care about these tryhard savage wannabes? Oh, baby, I swear, if the world was only me and you perfection could be achieved.
Gori - sensei - Um, can you stop making me suicidal, not only are you disrespecting my single phase but as a single man I am very offended by the amount of development between you two, it feels like Nishi could get pregnant just from those words KS, step away, please.
KS - Sigh, fine, fine, although, congrats lover boy! You and Wash are officially a couple now! Any words?
SM - Shut up already, mind your own relationship, taking your eyes away from your girlfriend, just shows how much of a virgin pleb you truly are.
Missy - Shots
Horny - Fired
Dante - DAMN BOY, YOU GONNA LET THAT ONE SLIDE FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THE ROW?!
Gori - sensei - Dante, please sit down, that way I can feel tall, also, you will crack the roof if you get up totally, so, please.
Irregular - Bro, can you explain the situation?
SM - It seems I have no choice, the truth is, I and Wash are a couple now, it is official. 
Missy - Time to add it to my shipping folder
Wash - R-Really?
SM - Yeah, of course, beautiful~

SM then whispers into her left ear saying:
"Play along for now"
Sean - Yo SM, that's cool and all bu-
Ann - Nanana, you can't look away sweetheart, you are mine and mine alone, so don't look away even for a second~
Gori - sensei - Good thing Shaderu is the main source of pedophilia or else I would have Vietnam flashbacks right now.
SM - Either way, stop bothering us, especially those who are single and virgins, you have no morality to speak whatsoever, so shut up already.
Wash - Gosh, I love you so much, I swear.
SM - Same of course.
They both take a deep kiss in front of the class making everyone feel bad, even KS drops his jaw in an awe. The class remains silent, the romantic roast was too much for them to handle, even Gori - sensei didn't mention anything towards them during the whole class. Lunchtime comes finally, but then...
Rushion - We need to talk.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued.

Comments