STALKERS--HOW DO YOU PICTURE THEM OUT??? (FFT SPECIAL EDITION)-MODS/GUESTS INTERVIEWS!!!! ~ by sweetpo

Hello, guys!!! Been a while! Po-chan here! Your potato-head friend. Happy Thursday to all! 
I’ve got some interesting stuffs to discuss today and I’m quite sure that this will bring smile, or chuckles from a few of you.
Thumbnail

So how do you define STALKERS???? LOL….from the data that we’ve gathered, it seems like some of us have no proper grasp what it meant to have a STALKER. HAHAHA! You know who you are guys.

Thumbnail

Anyway, sit back, enjoy while you read some of the most honest and craziest response from our mods and followers here in FFT. (thanks Bobin for asking them)


The purpose of asking these people is to check out how fully aware they are of the dangers of stalking. Yeah, these people are popular for giving off cool swaggy roasting comments, but hey you gotta see the different light of them today based on their answers. 
Now through their answers, you can check out who’s gonna live safely from stalkers because of their level-headed response and common sense at a dangerous scenario. Well you oughta see some who will have an instant death as well because “lust” comes first before “common sense”. Hahaha! It’s a joke, but it’s half meant (>_<) peace!!!! Now, let’s start!!!!!!
1.) FOR BOBIN/SHADERU: SITUATION: You had a one night stand with A GIRL THATLOOK LIKE KATRINA KAIF..... tHEN THE NEXT DAY, SHE CAME TO YOUR SCHOOL AND ANNOUNCED TO EVERYBODY THAT SHE HAD SEX WITH YOU 10 TIMES .....well which is true to the situation... SHE IS A FAMOUS ACTRESS, FILTHY RICH, AND HOT AS THE SUN....but there's a catch...she wants you to be with her always.... you cant talk to other girls, just her, and she tells you....... " if I cant have you, then no one else can".....
QUESTION: WOULD YOU KILL HER FIRST AS A CAUTIOUS MEASURE? AND HOW WILL YOU EVALUATE HER AS A REAL STALKER BASED ON THE SITUATION ABOVE...ONLY!!!
Thumbnail

BOBINS’s ANSWER:
No i will not kill her. If she really loves me to that extent, i don't think i have the right to kill a person like that. She's got the looks and money, and she loves me too. So i have no problem to settle down. Even if it turns out that personality wise she's not my type, I'm confident in my own ability that i can either work something out , or adapt to her.
And i won't evaluate her as too good of a stalker. She's clearly talking on a whim and what she's saying is an overly exaggerated statement. I don't think... neither believe, that she can possibly stop me from just merely associating with other females. cause cheating is something entirely different. And I'm sure that as a famous actress who had to deal with a lot of things in life, she knows how irl works. For the sake of argument, lets say she can track my every move, but just cause she sees, doesn't mean she'll get what I'm doing. And even if she does, I'm sure she'll know what to make a issue about and what not to
Overall, "enthusiastic noob stalker"


(VERDICT: THIS GUY IS A ROMANCE FREAK…HE IMMEDIATELY CONCLUDED THE GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH HIM…….He’s gonna die a long…..sweet death FROM A HOT ACTRESS….but…bottom line, he’s still gonna die! Cuz….he assumes TOO MUCH!!! BOBS....tsk, tsk, tsk,)
2.) for DJM: sITUATION: A classmate/ co-worker has been very nice, warm, and kind to you. She/he brings you lunch everyday even though you're not very friendly yet. She brings you coffee every morning with a sweet note saying " I like you very much". But one day you saw her writing your name a thousand times in her notebook, she still has that warm smile for you.... QUESTION: How would you react to her activity? Given that you already like him/her as well, would you let her continue what she does to you cuz you like it or would you stop her? why?
Thumbnail

DJM’s ANSWER:
OK, first I’d accept the coffee, but i won’t drink it bcz I don’t like coffee. I’d read the note, but bin it cuz I find the stuff weird. If I saw her/him writing my name a thousand times, I’d be creeped out and ask her why? I don’t like that stuff. It creeps me out, so I’d like to ask that person to stop doing that or I’d just ignore her/him.


(VERDICT : She’s quite considerate though she masked it well cuz she took the time to accept the coffee and read the note. It was a correct move to confront her and asked why..about the name stuff, however she threatened the stalker to ignore, which in any case a sign of rejection. Thus it could lead to an ugly situation. Almost safe…….but not 100% safe……..Hey, minna-san you get to see the CARING part of DJM…let’s celebrate….lol…peace yoh, DJM!!!)
3.)FOR SAVAGE SUOH: MARCO, how do you personally feel about women stalkers? Are they an interesting bunch? Or Do you feel creep out about them, especially the sexy, hot ones?
Thumbnail

MARCO’s ANSWER:
If I notice females are stalking me, then I’ll reverse stalk them too. You know, find out who she is and what she wants from me…if it gets dangerous then I’d inform the police…who knows she might have a CRUSH on me and shy to say it to me. It’s pretty interesting to have female stalkers, I’d say men normally do the creepy shit..I’d say that I find it ATTRACTIVE that women would stalk men, makes me feel bliss. A woman who wastes her time for me.


(VERDICT: DAM…..this guy..tsk, tsk, tsk,tsk,…..this guy has some serious THING going on…lol…his perception of a female stalker is like = CRUSH…., I’m not sure it’s gonna be blissy when she tries to isolate you and KILL you for herself..she will waste your life someday too. Good luck with that…peace yoh(>_<))
4.)FOR EBOLA: YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE....YOU RESPECT THIS PERSON AS YOUR SENPAI AND YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GUY/GIRL EVERY NIGHT AND DAY......... YOU EVEN TALK TO HIM/her CASUALLY, BUT LATER ON, YOU REALIZED THAT TALKING IS NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE......QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR NEXT STEP TO FULFILL THAT GROWING FEELING OR (stalking) NEED TO THAT PERSON....? WHY YOU CHOSE THAT NEXT STEP?
Thumbnail

EBOLA’s ANSWER:
Well, I wouldn’t turn into a massive stalker or yandere. That will be my biggest mistake and nothing will end well. So my next step is to win his heart by look at what he likes, sports, food, hobby, etc. What kind of girl/guy he likes, might as well change my clothing style too, and some details of myself to get him/her interested. Ofcourse, I’ll try and try till my feelings get noticed by him/her. Ofcourse I wont go overboard to some sh!t. It it doesn’t work then I’d calm down for some weeks, till he/she misses me as much as I miss him. If he/she still doesn’t like me, then theres no point in trying anymore.
(VERDICT: Wow, ebola-chan is pretty perceptive and very level-headed. Despite his cunning personality in disqus…he does display a sharp mind. Then ebola is the safest one here, no stalking tendencies…and I must say he’s a ROMANTIC!!!! Good to see this non-biting side of ebola!!! Peace..yoh!)
5.) FOR DB: YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOUR GIRL BESTFRIEND OF TEN YEARS HAS BEEN STALKING YOU. HER ROOM IS FILLED WITH YOUR PHOTOS, SOME OF THEM ARE (nude photos of you) . QUESTION: HOW WOULD YOU FEEL AT THIS MOMENT? WOULD YOU FEEL THRILLED? OR ARE YOU GONNA TELL HER PARENTS TO ASK FOR PSYCHE HELP?
Thumbnail

DB’s ANSWER:
The first thing that would happen when I discovered sth like this is a good dose of adrenaline. I would feel highly alarmed, if not scared. The chills that I’d feel from jst thinking of this would be a lot. After I recover from the shock, then I’d try go searching her room for more details if I had the ability to estimate how bad the situation is. As to what I’d do, I guess I’d try resolving it myself by speaking to her.. And If I realize that the situation is beyond help, then I’d just accept her feelings..as for why? Well..prolly bcz I couldn’t bring myself to hurt her or even breaking her mentally. After accepting her, then I’d try to contact a shrink and ask for advice as to how to reduce or heal her psychotic feelings over me. The reasons for my action and logic is not to give priority to my feelings. Even though this is what I say, the thing is people who stay for a real long time with me earn my affection. I’d rather suffer myself than breaking or damaging other people’s mentality that would change them completely.
(VERDICT : I MUST SAY THAT THIS MOVE IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE YET, A BIT NEGATIVE ON YOUR SIDE FOR CHOOSING TO SUFFER. HOWEVER, THIS MOVE COULD ACTUALLY SAVE YOUR LIFE. YOUR APPROACH IS GENTLE PROLLY BCZ SHE’S A FRIEND…VERY COOL, HOWEVER YOU CAN NOT STAY WITH HER WHILE SHE’S ON THERAPY..WHY? BCZ YOU ARE THE OBJECT OF HER OBSESSION, STAYING THERE WON’T DO ANY GOOD TO HER…AS LONG YOU’RE THERE..HER FANTASIES WILL ALWAYS REMAIN…BEST WAY IS TO GO FAR AWAY, NEVER LEAVE ANYONE YOUR ADDRESS…so this guy is mighty perceptive and very honest.. he knows himself really well , though a lot of you have seen his upfront scary side at times, it’s good to know there’s a thoughtful person underneath it…Cool…and deep!!! Hands down man!!!)
6.) MAJESTIC-KUMA: IF ONE DAY YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE STRONG STALKERS TENDENCIES AND HAVE THE URGE TO STEAL THE UNDERWEAR OF YOUR GIRL NEIGHBOR CRUSH, HOW WOULD YOU STOP YOURSELF BY ALL MEANS? DESCRIBE.
Thumbnail

KUMA’s ANSWER:
OK, I WOULDN’T STOP MYSELF. IF THERE’S A WAY TO STOP THEN I WOULD, PROLLY A DISTRACTION. BUT IF THE URGE IS TOO STRONG THEN I’D JUST DO IT. IF MY URGE IS JUST TOO HIGH AND COULDN’T STOP MYSELF, THEN I’D JUST DO IT UNTIL I GET CAUGHT. (THOUGH I’LL JUST STALK AND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT) THE ONLY WAY TO PROLLY STOP MYSELF IS TO FIND A FRIEND WHOM I CAN TALK TO.


(VERDICT: OK…HE’S HONEST…GIVEN THAT THE SITUATION IS DIFFICULT CUZ HE’S VIEWING HIMSELF AS A STALKER…his CHOICE OF A FRIEND HELP WON’T BE TOO EFFECTIVE AFTERALL FROM WHAT HE SAID THE URGE IS TOO HIGH..HE WOULD JUST DO IT UNTIL HE GETS CAUGHT…NOW A FRIEND CAN’T HELP HIM ON THAT, BUT A SHRINK COULD….dude later on your stalking will escalate to a more serious crime….I mean jesus…you couldn’t stop yourself stealing her panty..what makes you think you could stop yourself sexually assaulting her or worst the idea of killing her out of obsession….but I like Kuma’s honesty…and everything he said is actually factual…thy brains are really showing eh…but good to know you’ve got a thing for “panties” ..lol…joke..peace yoh!!!)
7.) SARU/GORI: For instance, you arrived home and found a beautiful sexy woman that looks like Beyoncé Knowles lying naked on your bed, but beside her are your dead bloody dog, cat, and gold fish which She butchered, then she told you, "I've been stalking you for years now cuz I love you so dearly, come and share a passionate night with me now." 
QUESTION: HOW WOULD YOU RESPOND TO HER? WHAT WOULD BE YOUR EXACT WORDS FOR HER?
Thumbnail

Thumbnail

GORI’s ANSWER: IF I DON’T KNOW HER AT ALL AND IT’S MY FIRST TIME MEETING HER THEN I’D BE CREEPED OUT ASF PROLLY I’D ASKED HER TO LEAVE OR I’D CALL THE COPS FOR KILLING MY PETS. BUT STILL I’D BE FREAKED OUT ON A HIGH LEVEL. “I can’t love someone as messed up in the head as you, can you please leave!!!”


(VERDICT: Oooohuhuhuhu..this response was far the most surprising for me cuz…DAM DID HE JUST TURNED DOWN SEXY BEYONCE’ ON HER NAKED STATE??? Hey, Bobin you surely it’s Gori you have asked to answer this stuff? LOL..joke…yup, Gori definitely knows how to identify a lunatic despite that sexy displays in front of him, BUT…his exact words as a response means INSTANT DEATH…prolly after he said those words, I won’t be surprised that miss Beyonce will hack off his head next, given that she’d killed his pets. Again, a direct rejection to a stalker is deadly, especially when you see that she’s in a dangerous mood…bottomline…GORI will die a bloody death through miss Beyonce’ stalker bcz of wrong choice of words..…peace yoh(>_<)
8.) FOR ICHIBAN-HENTAI : situation: YOU'VE LEARNED THAT SOMEONE STALKS YOU AND SOMEHOW YOU LIKE THAT FEELING THAT SOMEONE IS GIVING YOU ATTENTION. (QUESTION: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THE PERSON TO STALK YOU...DESCRIBE 5 STALKING WAYS TO BE APPLIED TO YOU..
Thumbnail

ICHI’S ANSWER:
I WOULD LIKE THAT PERSON TO STALK ME IN THE MOST QUIET PLACES…LIKE LOOK AT ME FROM SOMEWHERE WHICH ISN’T VERY CLOSE TO ME. I WOULD LIKE HER TO SEND ME SOME MAILS OR MSGS CUZ I’D LIKE TO UNDERSTAND HER MORE. I WOULD LIKE IT THAT SHE WOULD TAKE MY WORN UNDERWEAR AND RETURN IT CLEAN. IF SHE NEVER RETURN IT THEN I WOULD FEEL ANXIOUS. AND EVEN IT’S DIRTIER I WOULD HAVE LIKED IT A BIT. BUT CLEAN IS HOW IT’S BEST. I’D SAY THAT IF SHE RANDOMLY TOUCH ME WHENEVER I WOULD NOT NOTICE, BUT THAT WOULD BE CREEPY….I’D WANT HER TO RETRACE EVERYTHING I DO, I’D LIKE HER TO INVADE MY PERSONAL SPACE AND DO SOME HOUSEKEEPING. THERE’S A POSSIBILITY WE COULD WORK THINGS OUT…
(VERDICT: ……..hmmmm,......... …………………………………..what else can I say?lol talking about a guy who welcomes death with open arms………….he has no idea of the dangerous idea what a stalker can do…..oh my gawd!!!! But hey, the guy is honest with his KINKY side…so why do you care…now, dude..not all stalkers are as sweet as what you’re thinking..some are capable of torture…seriously! And that panty thing……….dude…I’m worried bout you…be careful…OK???!!! LOL…peace!)
SO JUST TO LET YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT STALKERS…HERE ARE THEIR SUBTYPES AND CHARACTERS. ENJOY READING.
Thumbnail

TYPES OF STALKERS:

Rejected Stalker

Motivation: This type of stalker begins to stalk after their partner (romantic or close friendship) has ended their relationship or indicates that they intend to end the relations. This type of stalker wants to be in a relationship with the survivor again or seek revenge on the survivor. The stalker's goals may vary, depending on the reponses of the survivor.
Personality: This type of stalker may have high levels of narcissism and jealousy. This type of stalker may also have feelings of humiliation, over-dependence, and/or poor social skills and a resulting poor social network.
Stalking Behaviors: This type of stalker is often the most persistent and instrusive type of stalker and is more likley to employ intimidation and assault in pursuit of their survivor. A history of violence in the relationship with the partner is not uncommon.Duration and Criminality: This type of stalker is typically the most resistant to efforts aimed at ending their stalking behavior.
Predatory Stalker
Motivation: This type of stalker stalks their survivor as part of a plan to attack them, usually sexually, and is motivated by the promise of sexual gratification and power over the survivor.
Personality: This type of stalker often has poor self-esteem, poor social skills (especially in romantic relationships), and may have lower than normal intelligence.
Survivor Characteristics: This type of stalker may stalk someone they know or a complete stranger.
Stalking Behaviors: This type of stalker usually does not harass or try to contact their survivor while they are stalking. This type of survivor may engage in behaviors sucyh as: surveillance of the survivor, obscene phone calls, exhibitionism, fetishism, and voyeurism.Duration and Criminality: This type of stalker may stalk for a shorter period of time than other types of stalkers and has a higher potential to become physically violent with the survivor.
Incompetent Suitor
Motivation: This type of stalker is motivated by a desire to start a romantic relationship with the survivor and is impaired in his social skills.
Personality: This type of stalker may be cut off from the survivor's feelings and believe that any person should be attracted to them.
Survivor Characteristics: This type of stalker usually stalks acquaintances, but may stalk complete strangers.
Stalking Behaviors: This type of stalker typically engages in behaviors such as: repeatedly asking for dates even after being rejected; repeatedly calling on the phone; and trying to hold the survivor's hand or kiss the survivor.
Duration and Criminality: This type of stalker stalks for shorter periods, on average, than any other type of stalker and has likely stalked others in the past. This stalker will usually quickly stop stalking if confronted with legal action or after seeking counseling.
Erotomania and Morbidly Infatuated
Motivation: This type of stalker believs that they are loved by the survivor even though the survivor has done nothing to suggest this is true and may have made statementst that they do not and never will love the stalker. The stalker reinterprets what the survivor says and does to support their belief that the survivor love them and makes the imagined romance with the survivor the most important part of their life.
Personality: This type of stalker may suffer from acute paranoia and/or delusions.
Survivor Characteristics: This type of stalker usually chooses survivors of a higher social class.
Stalking Behaviors: This type of stalker repeatedly tried to approach and communicate with the survivor.
Duration and Criminality: This type of stalker may sometimes respond well to psychological treatment and is typically unresponsive to threats of legal action short of time behind bars. Without psychological treatment, they are likely to continue stalking the survivor after they are released.
SO GUYS, YOU CAN ALSO ANSWER THOSE 8 SIMILAR QUESTIONS FROM OUR MODS AND HIT THAT COMMENT BOXES.



Thumbnail

Comments

Popular Posts