Nice Gori Not So Nice by Wenli~

I think me today speak about great evil happen, here dbm. No evil, speak GORI other can't be!
Me think he greatest villain since Mr.No Nose harry potter man. Me just say this? No me speak truth.
Ok, me first day come he tell me? He say me Ikea something happen.
Thumbnail

HOME FURNITURE BETTER ME?!?!? I one think ask, me hurt him? I what do? He just simply go, make fun. How he have no CONSCIENCE? 
This one time, then again he come, he say me want have bad spelling so be relevant. This break mi heart. I every day go travel 50 km, sell some cow milk money make for family, have 12 brothers. Parent no can afford school, he still SAY THIS??? Parent so poor I share bed with 12 brothers, it imagine? all fart night, it got toxic, give cancer lung me. Now i eat old granny give me some herb, maybe me feel cure cancer. 
I just one thing ask, this man allow be alive? Me suggest he get gang banged by 70 horny donkeys from every village in Africa.


And then me see this.
Thumbnail

It spelling first, then now grammar he not like people react my insult. He say me cringe too, this only he do if he evil, and he not like me protecc other user and it make dbm nice place.


Thumbnail

Clickbait ^^


Question ask.
1. People hurt you like this?
2. Villains hate you?
3. Mean user online dbm have?

Comments

Popular Posts