fIn (WGMG parody)

Lmao this thread is here to mock it fam, man can't just not make his final thread ever uno already fam. So yeah, y'all thought "fin" was the final thread but you wrong mf! This is.
Thumbnail

..........Saddest shìt i seen todayz Amìgos 

Thumbnail

when i saw diz i wôz like : E.g

Thumbnail

thèn i went like :

Thumbnail

it gòt wòrse hòmbre ...finally the last stage well technically last iz suicide eš la mìsmä vàina:

Thumbnail

Why no love for disgoose pendejòs ... everyone iz sho bad nowadayz .. why ..you meka me cry hòmbrès...Ama hide my tears with ma glasses ya cruel emotionless bastards ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀ ) 
Gandhi-Donti be bad ... be good santa claus will gift you shäm giftoz .. if yu be good..legit as ur sexùäl desires ....at mid-night u will get a special visit from santa...no scam Wìnk Wìnk
Gìve ma nìggas some lòve lads and remmber be frìendly ...friendly neighbourhood fggt out
╭☞( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )╭☞ Gìt Gùt
\ . .\ 
\ . \
/ ╰U╯\Gùt Gìt
Thumbnail

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thought the thread was over?

Thumbnail

First is first, SM's goodbye disqus channels and goodbye SZ thread called "Important Announcement: Thank You!" or should I say "CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW CHATROOM ADVERT THREAD" I mean SM my guy I like you but allow it big man, if I wanted adverts I'd go kissanime innit, it was just bait.
But anyway I checked it out and honestly, I should have ran at the name of the chatroom really, warning flags were there. 
Thumbnail


Thumbnail

But I checked it out, and to know surprise I was hit with some emo ass shit, ngl. This is just the start.
Thumbnail


Thumbnail

But I re did a little part of it for you SM, you can edit it and change it to this ;)
"I placed my hands from my chest to behind my head and gazed into the the cancerous internet. Quite some time had passed and I lost count of how many memes I laughed at. Slowly, I started to feel heavy and one by one the regrets of past 23 years flashed right before my eyes. Several minutes later, I felt a sudden chilly sensation on my both cheeks. When I checked my cheeks with my hand, I realized that it was stream of tears that broke free from my eyes. Was it for not giving serious thought on career? Was it for not being able to be an ideal son? Was it for loving anime characters that don't exist 4 years? Was it for hurting the person I love? Or, was it for being a failure in life? The reason of those tears are still unknown to me."
Thumbnail

Next is Kyuta's gb channels thread called "Lol I forgot what it was callee but I'll still quote it"
Look at this mad statement.
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

CoO, BDYEA and plenty other channels before Dbm:
Thumbnail

well time for me to say my goodbyes to channels seriously.... my time here was awful but somd of y'all was cool(not). Ciao.
Thumbnail

fck u RC u gay mod

Rc edit: I suck dick on the regular

Comments

Popular Posts