Mild: Menstrual Blood on your strawberry jelly sandwich.....(O,O)kkk ~ by sweetpo

Hello, Po-chan here! Wazz up! Wazz up! It's been a while! And yes, this is another revival of my last year's thread bcz honestly Im lazy to think of another repulsive topic, so I'm jst being resourceful. Once again shout outs to Ms.Horny-chan, she's pretty OP in digging up threads. Thanks to her for this thread revival. 
Thumbnail

BTW, have you heard about "bizarre"....DISGUSTING PRACTICES...in your place as a form of a hypnosis or LOVE POTION????


Well, I must say that human insecurities, especially women's, can be DAMN SCARY ASF!!!!
While browsing the net to kill time, I have come across to some of the most mind boggling practices of "Voodoo" in some isolated parts of the world. 
Thumbnail

The reason for these practices? Hmmm, "TO MAKE THEIR LOVER LOYAL TO THEM FOREVER!" Sounds shizzy right???
Well here are some of the practices:


Thumbnail

1.) PUTTING MENSTRUAL BLOOD TO A LOVERS FOOD TO HYPNOTIZE HIM TO STAY WITH YOU FOREVER....
(before you bite that strawberry sandwich.....THink..and smell......hue,hue, hue, hue(O,O))


2.) BURNING "POOP" UNDER YOUR LOVERS BED WHILE HE/SHE IS SLEEPING AS A FORM OF INCENSE..TO MAKE HIM/HER STAY FOREVER!
3.)PUTTING WORMS ON YOUR LOVERS UNDERWEAR...EVERY NIGHT!!!!
(seriously I dont get the logic of this.......i mean ok.....everything that i wrote has no logic at all...)
4.)MARINATING YOUR LOVERS FOOD (meat) WITH YOUR OWN BARF!!!
THIS SERVES AS AN EVERLASTING BOND....dahell(O.O) 
5.)PUTTING GENITAL DISCHARGES TO YOUR LOVERS WATER FOR ONE YEAR (once a day) UNTIL MARRIAGE. (to make him/her marry you) YUCK!
Thumbnail

NOW, I ASKED BOTH INSIDE FFT AND OUTSIDE FFT PEEPS FOR THEIR ANSWERS:
Q: FOR INSTANCE YOU HAVE A FIANCE'/FIANCEE AND YOU TWO HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS NOW. THE WEDDING iS ALREADY ORGANIZED AND THE DATE IS ALREADY SETTLED....EVRYTHING HAS BEEN WRAPPED UP, HOWEVER YOU JUST FOUND OUT THAT YOUR PARTNER HAS BEEN PERFORMING A RITUAL ON YOU TO KEEP YOUR LOVE for HIM/HER..... EX. HE/SHE IS PUTTING MENSTRUAL BLOOD OR ANY DISGUSTING STUFFS ON YOUR FOOD AND DRINKS...REMEMBER YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM/HER AND WITH THAT....YOUR DECISIONS WILL BE AFFECTED BY YOUR FEELINGS.....HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TACKLE THE SITUATION? ARE YOU GOING TO LET GO OF THOSE YEARS TOGETHER DUE TO SOME WEIRD PRACTICES HE MAKES OR WILL YOU ACCEPT EVERYTHING H/SHE DOES FOR YOU CUZ YOU KNOW IT'S PART OF THE "LOVE EMOTIONAL THINGY PROCESS"? WHY?
HERE ARE THEIR ANSWERS~


-(DJM)
-I'd probably go through with the marriage since I love her/him. But after our honeymoon if we have one I would confront her/him about it and ask why they did it. I'd try to stay calm about the situation since I love her/him. I wouldn't let 5 years of love go away.
I would be scared a little since I don't know how long she/he has done it for but love makes you do crazy things.
-(DB)
- to be honest now that you made it more clear
would succumb to the "feelings" probably I have for her 
Because long term love isn't something that could be easily rejected
eitherway blood isn't bad
: FOLLOW UP Q: you do realize that it is (menstrual blood)
(DB)-ewwwwwwww no I thought it meant something else
I would run away,I can't. I cringe even thinking about it
Thumbnail

-(MIMI)
-My answer is...I will first talk to him and ask why he did it...and after hearing everything he has to say...I would ask him for a time. I would ask him for a few weeks or months, when we would be separated and I would think about what I should do. Cause I don't want to have a relationship for life based on a lie. I would want to know if I really love him or if it's because of what he's been doing. Also I would tell him to stop and that if I ever caught him doing it again he wouldn't see me anymore. I want to marry someone because it's true love, even if it hurts to leave him I still want to make sure that what we have is real.
Also I may add that forgiving the fact that he's been doing this behind my back, especially something as disgusting as the things he was doing, would be hard to forgive. But now that would depend on the feelings I would have during that time I asked him to give me. If it's harder to live without him rather than the fact that he did such a thing, then I would end forgiving since I loved him so much. Now, if he doesn't want to wait for me, if he doesn't accept or continues to do the same, then I would get my answer about his feelings, since he is more obsessed with the love he feels rather than actually loving me and wanting what's best for me, then, even if it was hard, I would break up with him. And I would have no problems in the fact that the weeding was already organized or settled, since what I care about is the years I will spend with that person rather than the ceremony. I only plan to marry once so I will only do it if I'm 100% sure that he is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.
.
.
.
-(YUKI-OH)
-Knowing that will be truely shockingly disgusting. Of course I will really really cancel the wedding ceremony right away even it breaks her mentality to 
the fullest, in fact from the start she's already mentally ill, stupid and desperate. Using such ritual?... God Damn that thing!!!!.... I'll never forgive her 
from doing such ridiculous things to me for all 5 years. There's no way I can accept such a very nasty and stupid way of getting love from someone, 
there's a lot of ways to get a man or woman without going such extent. Even though it's of part of love emotional thingy process, for i believe love can 
really make people dumb, love has no logic ~anonymous xD
Possible ways:
1. Proving your love and true feelings is one way of getting proper love, if things don't turn out good then learn to accept the fact that you can't be with 
him / her.
2. Impress him / her with your talents or any thing that you can show off to him/her.
3. Do the things he/she asking for that is your chance to show your love and dedication, and show great effort for him/her, might make him/her think 
you are worthy to be with.
.
.
.
-(HARD BOILED COCONUT)
-wow, talk about a random and bizarre
sure id be shocked, but id demand an explanation
id want to talk and reason it out first before I make any decisions
I really dont think that the rituals wouldve affected my feelings at all
but why would she want to do so?
what made her think it was needed?
Id want her to come clean and commit to not do any such nonsense again
sure the trust will have to be built up once more
but i don't know fully well if itll end everything or not
it may, let me be honest 
but it may not as well
.
.
.
(theMIGHTY-KAMINA)
-This is pretty messed up tbh. I would be really really be cringed out by what she did to me. I think it's a more than valid reason to cancel the whole marriage but it all depends really. 
Was I in love with her so much that I would be able to forgive her? I don't think I could, I mean I would have to be pretty damn crazy in love for that situation to play out. Otherwise nah f*ck it I'm outta there. Feeding me her disgusting menstrual blood for 5 damn years 
... I would never accept what she did I mean saying it's alright and going on with your life is too damn messed up for me. Maybe if she went to get herself checked out, gets some medicines or something and never does those kinds of disgusting things to me ever again I would be able to forgive her.
Of course I have to be crazy in love otherwise that last scenario would be doomed from the start. I don't think I would ever be really relaxed after that though. Would be cringed out by everything she makes for me xD. Maybe it's better to never eat her food again.


(Bobin- "SHADERU")
-"Hmm...menstrual blood and...other what disgusting things? Since you didn't specify I'd guess it's only that.
Well hell no. I ain't letting go of her. I mean, damn 5 years, that is a lot of time. Not gonna let it go for some hocus pocus done in the name of love. After all she must've done it outta insecurity. It might even be partly my fault for making her feel insecure. Ofc i might just be a bit too optimistic and she might just be a bit loose in the head, but hey, nothing a bit of shock therapy can't fix.
And if it didn't taste bad and didn't give me a stomach trouble, just how bad can it be. I mean, period blood is full of iron and rich in other minerals. Gotta love that she cares bout my health needs. But maaaayybe I'll tell her to go easy on the blood next time and will tell her to choose foods that are rich in iron. I'm sure she'll understand.
My dear, if you're reading this, know that I'll always love you. Some red stuff can't make me let you go~~~"
There. Lmao
Thumbnail

(Yun-yun --AW user)
-hmm it would really hurt me to find this out ,to begin with i dont trust these superstious practices..wherever he got that from tbh..sheesh :/
the fact that he doubt my feelings for him and he depend onto something like that..is just painful, though i would react furiously over it, he'll just have to hear that out..in the begining xD...though i wont leave him or cancel the wedding, cuz i myself beleive in the time we spent together, after i get myself straight , i would talk it out with him, make him an atheist xD joke..but still..i'll brainwash him out of it lol, i dont see the leaving part right, i mean he was "loyal" to me, just that he was insecure thats why he did something as such to begin with...its a mistake he made, yes i would be hurt..but not forever..cuz i dont beleive in that shiz he did, my feelings were my own and im sure of that!!..i'll make sure to get that into his head, thank you x)
-though,if i find out if this guy is too much into this stuff, other than what was done with me, but like for every reason in life..on a worst level..then im not so sure i would go with what i said above :/
Weed
-When I catch her red handed I'll warn her to stop believing in such stupid stuff.... I'll tell her if she really believes our love is true we won't be needing such things to keep us close...
It'll be fine if she stops..if she doesn't she'll get the boot and I'll just think I couldn't see her real side and just leave her....
Ofc I'll be careful...if she did such dangerous stuff cuz she loved me ... She will do other stuff to take me back...not that any of those things will work... also she might even start hating and try to harm me if I brush her off just like that.... I'll just put her in a mental asylum after showing people what she did
So for you folks I wanna know your answer to this question:
FOR INSTANCE YOU HAVE A FIANCE'/FIANCEE AND YOU TWO HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS NOW. THE WEDDING iS ALREADY ORGANIZED AND THE DATE IS ALREADY SETTLED....EVRYTHING HAS BEEN WRAPPED UP, HOWEVER YOU JUST FOUND OUT THAT YOUR PARTNER HAS BEEN PERFORMING A RITUAL ON YOU TO KEEP YOUR LOVE for HIM/HER..... EX. HE/SHE IS PUTTING MENSTRUAL BLOOD OR ANY DISGUSTING STUFFS ON YOUR FOOD AND DRINKS...REMEMBER YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM/HER AND WITH THAT....YOUR DECISIONS WILL BE AFFECTED BY YOUR FEELINGS.....HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TACKLE THE SITUATION? ARE YOU GOING TO LET GO OF THOSE YEARS TOGETHER DUE TO SOME WEIRD PRACTICES HE MAKES OR WILL YOU ACCEPT EVERYTHING H/SHE DOES FOR YOU CUZ YOU KNOW IT'S PART OF THE "LOVE EMOTIONAL THINGY PROCESS"? WHY?
Also, share some of the weird love spell practices in your place. Please Hit that Comment BOX!!!!



Thumbnail

Comments

Popular Posts