Howler x Irregular Fanfic (Yaoi Edition) PART 2

Thumbnail


First off, dicks out for Harambe, AKA Howler, he resigned and isn't a mod anymore, nobody said a thing, nobody cared, unfortunate case, it happens to many mods here on DBM, besides this won't be relevant for the future, so yeah, just thought I would let you people on this case. Although, fear not, he is present in this fanfiction of course.
Well, listening to the complaints and all that about the first part I thought I would put a little more effort into this fanfiction by adding more story content and such, so let's give this a go again.
Also, this doesn't contain sex.
Disclaimers:
1- This is for the purpose of fun only and only that.
2- I am immune to any sort of blame and no matter what I am not to blame.
3- This is a fanfiction and nothing beyond that.
4- This is for the purpose of making you perhaps laugh and not the purpose of being actually good.
5- Your rights aren't considered nor being taken into consideration and I am truly sorry about it.
6- This is cringe.
India, New Delhi
3 months have gone by ever since Howler and Irregular had their amazing private section on that magnificent toilet. Their minds were shattered just by their corruptive commitments. Both couldn't forget the way they felt during it. Hence they decided that it was better than they should stay away. Howler had a revolting anger for the very fact of being raped and even gave up on Missy for it.
Flashback
Howler - H-How could you do this to me Irregular?! I thought we were friends and that you weren't into this!!
Irregular - I'm sorry Howler... Truth is... My gay desires are actually beyond my control, I even think that my instinct has become gay themselves... I even twitch it every 24 minutes!!!
Howler - Wh- I did not need to know that, either way, I'm gonna report you to the police and...um... just a question, but...
Irregular - I deserve this, it's fine, what is the question Howler?
Howler - How does one fix their anal cavity?
Irregular was in shock and ecstasy at the same time, he couldn't help himself but burst into laughter, he was so proud of corrupting Howler royal style that he had dropped his noble manners and laughed it out loud. Howler, however, wasn't satisfied, Irregular came so much during the last issue that it created havoc in his cavity.
Irregular - I suggest you contact this doctor, here is the card.
Howler starts reading the card and sees this:
Contact me here if you are gay and also have probably, especially when they go deep on you" - Felix
Howler - I'll have you know that I don't want to ever see you again, we are done, we are through!
Irregular - We were never together in the first place though.
Howler - How dare you to play with my feelings like that!? Do you think it's funny!? It must be so fun to play with my feelings, doesn't it!?
Irregular - You misunderstand, it was just a quickie!
Howler - A quickie!? It was for damn 10 minutes, what the hell do you mean by a "quickie"!?
Irregular - I get how you feel, I truly do, but you have to realize that you were screaming "Daddy Reggy" so hard that I almost went deaf.
Howler - Alright, bye, die, I hope you sink to the bottom of the abyss and get an orgy party and that you get killed by the gayest of Indians!!
Irregular - Geez bro, why so mad? My dick doesn't taste like salt no need to be this salty about it.
Irregular was trying to act cool, in fact, he wasn't trying to act cool, he was just sure about the fact that his dick tasted salty because in the past he sucked himself off. Howler begins to run to his house in tears, he just couldn't forget the fact that he got raped and the very fact that Missy was no longer in his reach. It never was, yet young Howler still dreamt about it. There was only one place for him to find comfort at the moment. Arun's house it is.
End of the flashback
India, Kolkata, Arun's house
As Howler enters Arun's house he sees Arun having a discussion with Horny. Howler hides for a second and decides to listen to the discussion.
Arun - Brah, my grammar is fine, my accent is perfect, what is your problem?!
Horny - Be quiet you pedophile, I feel so sorry for Laken now, not only is your dick Chinese quality but that way she can't even reproduce, I suggest bridge suicide.
Arun - Why are you like this!?
Horny - Sorry kid, you shouldn't have left elementary school even, your grammar is so bad you make India look good for a second.
Arun - My parents couldn't afford school, shut up about it already!!
Horny- More like your dad couldn't afford a condom lol.
Howler was fuming, Horny was on a savage spree, he was rolling on the floor due to Horny's majestic savagery being applauded.
Arun - Better than being adopted still!
Horny - Don't worry, they couldn't afford to give the thought of giving you to adoption due to the lack of brain cells, they rather have sex like the dumb instinctive animals that they are.

Arun decided that he had enough so he slamms the door and goes out for a walk while screaming:
"LLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
It ended terribly, not only was Horny overtaking the whole apartment but her savage spree was going out of control. Howler couldn't stand there or else he would end up like Arun. Anyone that would face Horny's wrath would end up being ravaged and having to consider life itself. Howler wanted to have kids and Missy as his wife, so he makes the escape, and now he really has to rethink his choices.
Howler - I don't know what to do anymore... Being raped was bad enough and now I have to run from a rampaging savage beast, what else can be done...
It was that moment that Howler knew, he still had one more chance, by taking the card off his pocket he decides it's time to pay Doctor Felix a visit.
India, Jaipur, Doctor Felix's office
Felix - Welcome young one, how can I help you?
Howler - Um, a friend of mine said that if one was gay you could help.
Felix - Ah yes, was it Irregular? 
Howler - Unfortunately, yes.
Felix - I see, so again, what can I help you with?
Howler - I need advice on many things.
Felix - Tell me about it.
Howler - How do I stop being gay?
Felix - You don't.
Howler - What?
Felix - Once Irregular's sperm flows through your cavity it's over, you have been infected.
Howler - That isn't possible though, and besides, how do you know all of this?!
Felix - Me and Irregular used to own a gay bar, don't ask.
Howler - Alright, but man, I just need advice in life in general... seriously.
Felix - Alright young one, so tell me what happened before that, please.
As Howler explained his life and the way that he was tricked by Irregular, Felix was stunned, every time Howler would describe how gay he truly was, Felix just couldn't help but to want to leave the room and throw up.
Howler - So yeah, that's that, and I need help, so please, Doctor Felix.
Felix - Alright young one, I'm gonna do a thing I have never done to anyone and that is, give you the mightiest advice that there is out there, but you have to listen and listen damn well, cause I'm either about to make you gayer or completely straight again.
Howler - Alright Doctor, I am all ears.
Felix - First off, drop the daddy talk, don't you EVER say that word in your whole life again, every time you want to say that word just beat your meat and done. Second of all, Reggy? REGGY!? C'mon you don't have to be that gay son, there are limits, know them. 
Third off, you need to face reality, go for a more 2d crush and not a 3d crush like Missy, what are you, high!? Fourth off, you are in India, getting raped is culture, but trust me, there are those who rather not get fucked in the ass 24/7, like me, so are you gonna be like yourself for all of your life? Fifth off, seriously, drop the daddy talk, I know I told you this on the first one but even me and my wife don't have that sort of talk.
Howler - Who's your wife?
Felix - I don't know anymore, I think her name was... Cunti... Something like that, listen even though it is awkward I have a wife, believe me, I am not delusional!!
Howler - F-Felix sensei!?
Felix - GET OUT!!!
And thus, Howler takes his advice into deep consideration and begins to mark a new road on his path.
Will Howler know how to live his life gay or will the gay torrent of fate continue to rain down on him!?
Find out on part 3!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED

Comments