. Keth x Toya: Forbidden Love Between Cherries.



First of all, I couldn’t care less about the character’s opinion. Meaning, if you are here, then your opinion is therefore irrelevant. Also, I hold no responsibility for this, since this is nothing personal.
“I don’t support online relationships.” – Ja Keth
Hello there. My name is Keth. I’m in early 20’s and I still haven’t gotten laid. I like to lie on daily basis in Cancer Central over how awesome I am and how I have all types of perfumes yet the truth remains. I’m a virgin. It’s not as if I’m a virgin my option it’s just that I don’t feel comfortable around other girls. Being around Nishi disgust me to a whole new level. Fuck off already, Jesus…  I might be too ashamed to say my true feelings, but I’ve been craving for some fat dick ever since I breathed in this world. I hope there is some out there who can make my asshole quake.

“My life is shit and so am I.” – Based Toya
Greetings. I go by the name Toya. Fully Lake Toya. I will be very honest. I want to kill myself. There’s nothing that has me going for life. I can get all the girls I want. I believe that’s pretty basic. Not to flex or anything, but I’m probably alpha as fuck. Again, no flex. This all really besides the point. I buy new ropes every day just in order to kill myself but I fail every time. My popping cherry boner keeps me alive through all those suicide attempts. I’m not emotional, I swear. I just feel emotions way more often than your average human and right now, I’m feeling an immense desire to be with my senpai, Ja Keth. I want to feel Ja Keth-senpai’s penis in my dirty asshole.

Cancer Central.

Kamikaze: But baby wait! We can talk this out! My brojob stand can last more than 10 minutes, I swear!
The harsh reality was that Kamikaze could only be alpha for 10 minutes per day, so Hyuun was naturally mad at him.
Hyuun: I was a fool for thinking of you like this! What am I too you, just a booty call!?
Kamikaze: No! You are so much more than just a booty call! Please listen to me and stop running away from me!
Hyuun: You can forget it! Find another woman!
Kamikaze: B-But I won’t be able to achieve that! I’m a natural virgin even after losing my virginity!
Hyuun: You’re right. Bye, Kamikaze.
Kamikaze: Noooooooo!!!
Kamikaze’s cries could be heard all over the hall. Yet amidst that, class was about to start. Or, so he would think.
Kamikaze’s house.
Kamikaze: W-What the hell was that!? A dream!? No! That was a nightmare, for sure!
And that’s enough Kamikaze for now. Time to redirect the spotlight towards the two main characters.
Cancer Academy, 11 pm.
I like to look at the mirror. I think I’m amazing. Look at my muscles. I really enjoy feeling my own triceps in the middle of the class. I was hoping that there would be someone who could give the attention I so required in this academy but all I’ve got is this whorish woman gazing at me. That’s right. Her name is Nishi.
Nishi: Keeeeeeeeethhhhh~~~
Keth: It’s Ja K-
Nishi: You’re amazing, Keth. God, those muscles. That perfume? It seems really expensive to smell that good!
Keth: Yeah, I know I’m amazing. You don’t have to tell me. The perfume is just a very slight flex, nothing much.
Unfortunately, even though I have all these redeeming qualities backing me up, my sinful desire cannot be quenched by some mere female pleb like Nishi. I desire dominance through complete physical contact. However, not with another female but with something more. It’s simply not enough. Again, even though I am a massive virgin, I believe to have the notion of how a penis goes inside a vagina and so on. You just have to keep pounding it, right? I’m also well aware that there is a requirement of resistance yet that’s about it. It’s a one-sided domination. What I desire is a mutual domination. Which is why I strictly believe that there is only one person in this entire class who can fulfill my wish.
Nishi: Hey, are you listening?
Keth: I sure am. You were saying something about Toya? Wait, what? Toya?
Nishi: …I don’t mean to be rude, but Toya is fucking hot, okay?
Keth: You only noticed that now? Just look at him. That dark hair is majestic. Those huge bangs, oh yes!
Nishi: Keth, are yo-
Keth: Shut the fuck up bitch, I’m not even close to done. Every time I look at Toya, I wonder as to why I live, but Toya gives me that answer. There isn’t any need to get deep with this because I would go fucking deep on Toya’s asshole.
Thankfully for Keth, the whole class didn’t listen to him, but a certain someone did.
Toya: W-What the hell is that i-idiot saying?
I’m not worthy of ravaging. This hole of mine is hidden with many deep secrets. God, I should just end myself. Yes, this time I will. Should I go for bridge suicide or for the oceanic suicide? This really is a tricky question. While bridge suicide is more intense and scarier, it is way faster. Therefore, it holds effectiveness, I suppose. Oceanic suicide, however, is a beautiful way to end one’s life. They say words cut deeper than knives and I’ll have to agree. My emotional parade will soon hit its destination. No more sorrows and unnecessary tragedies. For a beginning there’s always an end.
Toya: I’m a traitor to life itself; I am the deliverer of pain. That’s right. Nobody can hope to understand me.
Class would soon be over. In fact, once it did, Toya was confronted by someone he didn’t expect.
Keth: Yo.
Toya: K-Keth… What is it?
Keth: Nothing much. Are you free right now?
Toya’s heart accelerated while his penis suddenly grew a few inches. The possibility of what Keth said earlier stroke back to Toya. What if Keth was a Gary Stu? What if Keth was just pretending to be cool and was secretly gay for Toya? Toya wanted to know.
Toya: Yeah, I think I am. Want to get some ice cream?
This was a very tricky question. Keth knew what Toya was talking about. Toya wanted to test Keth’s ability to lick. In other words, the ice cream would be the real deal. Eventually…
Gori’s Ice Cream Store.
Gori: Sup. What Ice Cream will you both want?
Keth: Toya, what do you think?
Toya: I already decided. I will have the “White Sticky Stick.”
Gori: Sir. Sir. That’s not how it’s called. Its name is callipo.
Keth: I’ll be having the fat exotic meat then.
Gori: It’s called Solero Exotic!!!
They both decided to ignore Gori’s love for ice creams while glancing at one another. It was as if they were both testing each other. In fact, as soon as the ice creams were delivered, they sat down in a table and the climax was set.
Toya: Keth… The way you suck the ice cream…
Keth: This is the average sucking. I could show you more if you want to.
Toya: I-It’s fine… I’m not worthy of such…
Keth: What?
Toya: You wouldn’t understand…
Keth: Well, I can’t understand if you don’t explain it to me.
Toya: Yeah… You’re right…
Keth: So?
Toya: It’s hard…
Keth: I understand. We can go slowly, don’t worry. We can start from the bottom or from the top. Which way do you prefer?
Toya: N-No… Keth… It really is hard…
Keth: It’s perfectly natural. The energy that drives from your body will affect your overall physical muscles, even organs included.
Toya: I don’t think I can hold it anymore.
Keth: That’s alright. You can let it out. Don’t let your problems affect you this hard.
Toya: This is one hard problem, Keth.
Keth: It’s Ja Keth.
Toya: J-Ja Keth senpai.
Keth was absolutely flattered to the point where he started to adore himself over Ja Rule. Crazy.
Keth: Toya, I’m just gonna go ahead and say it. Do you love me like I do?
Toya: It depends. Can I touch you like I do?
Keth: What are you waiting for?
They simultaneously popped their boners right there. Every single person in that whole store was straight up terrified. They were walking right to the bathroom without any sense of regard whatsoever. One man, was, however, terrified beyond repair.
Gori: Are they going to the bathroom!? But that’s… OH MY GOD!!
Shortly after, Gori had noticed their boners. They were not fucking around. Gori’s bathroom was in for a flood.
Toya: K-Keth, I’m not prepared…
Keth: I fucked your dad.
Toya: Really?
Keth: Yeah. I liked it. Your mother watched us have the greatest time ever.
Toya: T-Then does that mean…?
Keth: Yes, Toya. Now I get to fuck you.
Toya: B-But my dick is…
Keth: Relax. I’m very good at sucking. Let me show you what’s like when I’m serious about sucking. Oh, while I suck it off, tell me about your problems.
Unzipping Toya’s pants, Keth begins the mighty suck. He even went as far as choking himself while sucking Toya off.
Toya: A-Are you okay, Keth?
Keth: Ah! Ah… Ish fine, shust till mi yur prublemos!
Toya: I was abandoned by my parents when I was little. When I was 7 years old, in order to survive, I had to resort to male prostitution… What do you think is deeper, words or knives?
Keth: Hory shit, Toyo, this ish shum foking gud shitz!
Toya: The answer is dicks. Nothing will cut you deeper than dicks. I can’t even remember the amount of times I got raped in some dark alley. I must admit, the climax of being raped in a dark alley is fucking brilliant though.
Keth: Gah! Gah! Gaaaaaah!!
After consecutive sucks, Keth had begun to fully choke over Toya’s large cock.
Toya: And that’s not all. I think that my rectum is so rekt that a dick inside might cause eternal bleeding honestly.
Keth: That’s good to know.
Toya: Oh and-
Keth: Yeah, I don’t give a shit about your problems, just turn around Toya. Your anal cavity is about to meet its master.
Toya: D-Don’t! I didn’t clean it this morning!
Keth: Oh bloody hell, just give in. Let Ja Keth penetrate your frontiers already.
Toya: B-But my frontiers aren’t ready for the might of your cock, Ja Keth senpai!
Keth: Who the fuck do you think are to decide that? I make that decision, Toya. Surrender your pitiful muscular abyss of an asshole to me, Ja Keth!
Toya: O-Okay… Be gentle on my asshole, Ja Keth senpai! Don’t rule it too much!
Keth was, once again, flattered by the reference of Toya. The reference as a whole was referring to how a famous rapper “Ja Rule” has rule in its name. Either way, Toya used his hands to spread his asshole to the point it would widen long enough. Toya was ready to take in the fat dick… Until!
Keth: Hey what are you doing?!
Toya: Sorry Ja Keth senpai! I never take the bottom! Alpha rule number 47: Always take the top!
All this time, Toya was acting like a beta in order to hide his true alpha status. Toya immediately turned around and undressed Keth while putting him in 4.
Keth: S-Stop Toya! I’m your senpai!
Toya: Silence senpai! I had enough of being unfairly ravaged! All my life, dicks and dicks. It’s as if semen is in my veins at this point! I will not stand it anymore! Take my colossal wrath!
Keth: T-T-T-TOYA!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Keth’s tiny asshole had met its soulmate. A huge fat fucking cock. His desire had finally been quenched. The simultaneous domination was at sight. Unfortunately for Keth, it was obviously the opposite. Papa Toya was in the fucking house to give Keth’s anus the hellish paradise that was about to flood the entire bathroom.
Meanwhile…
Gori: O-OH MY GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? MY BATHROOM!! OH NO!!!!
Gori had officially lost his sanity. No loli could keep him sane anymore.
Back to the pounding.
Toya: Yeah!!! How do you like that, senpai!?
Keth: Oh my fucking god Toya, it’s gigantic! Calm down!! I’m in pain right now!! My asshole can only take so much!
Toya: No mercy to you, senpai! It’s nothing personal, of course! In order to make us compatible, you have to experience the wrath of a thousand dicks!
It was at this moment, Keth knew, he fucked up. Keth realized that he shouldn’t be afraid of someone who got ravaged in the ass in a thousand different ways, but instead to be afraid of someone who got destroyed in the ass a thousand times the same way.
Keth: Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! T-Toya… Please… Just a moment to-
Toya: To what? Rest? No senpai! Not tonight!
Keth: Ahhhhhhh!!! It’s only day though!
Toya: Who said this would end by day?
Keth: D-Don’t tell me!!
Toya: The pounding is only beginning…. SENPAI!

To be continued.





Comments

Popular Posts