Howler x Irregular Fanfic (Yaoi Edition) + (18+ edition) PART 1

Based on how not well my last fanfic went, since I was almost killed by a teenage couple, I thought that I should try and redeem myself. But here is the thing, I'm gonna redeem myself with yaoi, and that is pretty sad in general, however, Howler and Irregular is a ship that has been beginning to get a fanfic for a long time and well, since I'm at it, I might as well go all out. I used 25% of my cringe on my last fanfic, however, this one will be my 100%, before starting, here are the disclaimers:
Disclaimer number 1: This is for fun only, nothing outside that realm
Disclaimer number 2: This is not only beyond cringe, but heavily gay
Disclaimer number 3: This is not real, although, you can view it as a possibility of it, because it may very well be that way.
Disclaimer number 4: If you are a weak minded person, then don't read this, because this is the epidemic of mind fucking.
Disclaimer number 5: I am not to blame for this, nor to be judged for this, fans demanded it, I gave it to them, an act of equality.
Disclaimer number 2: This is not only beyond cringe, but heavily gay
Disclaimer number 3: This is not real, although, you can view it as a possibility of it, because it may very well be that way.
Disclaimer number 4: If you are a weak minded person, then don't read this, because this is the epidemic of mind fucking.
Disclaimer number 5: I am not to blame for this, nor to be judged for this, fans demanded it, I gave it to them, an act of equality.
So, without further ado, let us begin with this cringe.
India, Mumbai
Howler is happy because his college is ahead and he is thinking that it is about time he stops being a virgin. His desires to get laid is beyond supreme, superior to any desire he ever upheld. He notices a phone call from another Indian friend of his, Arun is making a call.
Howler: What does he want, I was just about to close all tabs and watch my loli hentai...Anyways, I'll just pick it up.
Arun: Yoo brahhh!! How are ya!? I missed you so much, I just called you because I've got to tell you something important, so listen up.
Howler: Oh, now I'm curious, what is it?
Arun: You will not believe this, but... I laked in.
Howler: Um, what?
Arun: Get it? Laken. Laked in? HAHAHA
Howler's hand flows towards his face and compliments himself by making a huge facepalm.
Arun: Look here, I'm so happy, we have like the best convos ever!!
Howler: Did you meet her in real life yet?
Arun: Brah, it's online, but you should hear her voice, oh my god, my donger just gained inches by thinking about it...
Howler: Is that all you wanted to tell me? I'm sorta busy?
Arun: Busy? Being gay? Sorry that I interrupted that...
Howler: Oh for fuck sake, serious, I'm turning you off, bye
Arun: Haha, virgin pleb, suck a cock with salt and pepper for 24 days straight!!
Howler is reduced to tears. He never gets lucky with the girls in school, they always make sure to step away at least 4 meters away. Howler simply just couldn't find a lucky moment. He has a crush that is going to the same college as him. Her name is Missy. She is the most beautiful girl in his school and is going to the same college as Howler. Howler couldn't be happier, he just made sure that he wouldn't wait for a chance to slip by and take it.
The day that college starts finally hits the spot. Howler was heavily breathing more than usual rather, he saw Missy talking with Horny around the corner and Howler just couldn't help but be nervous. Missy was with her tights and Horny with her long hair all over the place. Howler's virginity was beginning to show trails, it was beyond obvious.
Howler: This... This is it... I won't be afraid no longer, just they wait, when I have a girl I'll finally be able to bully them back, they will pay for making fun of me!!
Afterward, Howler slowly approaches towards Missy, but Horny begins to call the police and Howler wonders why that's when Horny says:
Horny: Hello police?
Officer Sean: Yeah police it is, what can I help you with?
Horny: Uh, a child molester is approaching us while being a little suspicious about it...
Howler: W-What!? I was just gonna...
Horny: Kyaaaaaaaaa!!! The monster opened his mouth and delivered his putrid breath to me, I'm gonna be intoxicated!
Amidst that Horny begins to shout:
Horny: SOMEONE HELP ME!! I'm being intoxicated, quick I need to be taken to the hospital as of this moment!!
O-Officer? H-Hello!?
Unfortunately, Officer Sean was busy with his wife Annette and had to advertise his attention turning the call down.
Missy: Hey, Horny, what is going on?
Horny: J-Just stay away from that psychopath, trust me on this!
Missy: Uh, okay, I trust you, if you say so.
Howler: I haven't done anything!!
Horny knew Howler back from high school, and Horny was the sole reason as to why Howler couldn't ever get laid in high school, once upon a time, during a presentation, Horny hacked Howler's power point work and changed it into gay pictures and replaced it instead of the context and so, everyone thought Howler was gay.
Horny: Silence scum! Let the jail judge you child abuser!!
Howler thought that Horny knew about the loli hentai, so he instantly replied by saying:
Howler: H-How did you know!? I also delete my browse history!!
Horny: Ewwwwwwwwww, get away from meeeeeeeeee!!
Sirens run rampant, Howler panics and run's deep into the university to hide from all that shame. Howler began to thought that he was simply so unlucky that nothing could go right anymore. Well, he was semi right. As Howler runs through the building he stumbles upon a teacher.
Teacher: Ouch, are you okay!?
Howler: Yeah sorry about that
Teacher: What's your name, young one?
Howler: My name is Howler and yours?
Teacher: Irregular, my name is Irregular.
Howler: ... That's a really odd name honestly
Irregular: Yeah... Some people even bully me for it...
Howler: I can relate to that honestly, Hey wanna take a coffee?
Irregular: Sure thing!
Through that quick meeting, Howler forgets about Missy, and Horny's attempt of tormenting, Howler unconsciously was happy that someone finally accepted him. Their coffee was passionate, they would gaze at each other every time they would take a goal in, their eyes would trade more often. Howler played with his hair and Irregular was curving his legs in embarrassment.
Howler: H-Hey, have you ever had a girlfriend?
Irregular: M-Me? As if, right? I am way too bad when it comes to girls, even though I am the youngest teacher of this college, it doesn't matter, well not like I have many interests either way and you?
Howler: Well same, but I have to say, it is nice being with you, the atmosphere is so relaxing and peaceful, honestly, best thing ever.
Irregular's dick begins to twitch a bit and he makes an authentic face while receiving that compliment.
Irregular: We should talk more often. What is your number?
Howler slowly blushes as his heartbeat begins to race like a speed horse, he thinks deep to himself:
"Oh my god, he just asked my number, what do I do, uh, this is so... hard, wait, what is hard!?"
That's when Howler takes a moment to look at his pants and notices that it's inverted.
Howler: T-This is...
Irregular: It's fine, look over here bro
Howler: Damn, looking fresh! I mean, what the hell dude, don't just show that here, just because we are in the bathroom!
Amidst all of this talk, Howler didn't notice that Irregular had drugged him by putting a weird medicine in his coffee and not Irregular's as well. And that he was in the bathroom.
Irregular: It's gonna be alright Howler, I promise I will open the bridge carefully.
Howler didn't fully understand what Irregular meant by that until Irregular took his dick out.
Howler: W-What are you doing!? W-Wait, I can't move, what is this!?
Irregular: Sorry, gay needs call and you were the perfect bait, don't worry though, it will be quick.
Irregular puts on a lewd face while smiling a lot as he sees Howler's face shivering with fear.
Howler: Stop it!! I'm not gay!
Irregular: Stay still, bitch, do you want to get spanked?!
Howler: No, dad, not the belt!!
Irregular: Oh, you like that don't you!
Irregular began to slowly yet fastly spank Howler's ass so rapidly that Howler would scream and ejaculate prematurely at the same time, he had officially given into pleasure.
Howler: No, stop it, dad, I promise to go buy you a beer, just not the belt, please.
Irregular: Say: "Yes Daddy, I want it, the big fat and thick meat" or else you're done for.
Howler was cornered. He couldn't see the light, because it was in the bathroom, obviously.
Howler: I won't ever say that just stop this, I'm not that gay!
Irregular: But you are gay, you got erected just by me asking your number, you virgin. Oh don't worry, I will make sure that you are cleansed at long last.
Howler: W-What could you mean!?
Irregular grabs Howler's ass and pushes it back and inserts the mighty hammer on Howler's bridge.
Irregular: Open the gates.
Howler: Yes daddy!!
Irregular: I'll rip off your anal cavity if you don't say what I demand from now on.
Howler: O-Okay
Howler is in tears, he never thought that he would get raped by a man, especially by a teacher.
Irregular: Say: "Do me harder than anyone else master!"
Howler: Do me harder than anyone else master!
Irregular: Louder bitch!
Irregular then spanks Howler while constantly pulling his dick in and out, using Howler's butthole as a toll for his pleasure satisfaction.
Howler: I'm sorry dad, it won't happen again, no stop it! Be more gentle Master! Don't rip it apart, it is too big Daddy Reggy!
Irregular: Silence bitch! Try to scream while mouthing this!
Irregular puts his fingers into Howler's mouth, one by one, while maintaining the constant pressure on Howler's backdoor.
Howler: H-Hey, it's been 10 minutes, c-can you stop it!?
Irregular: Do you want it to stop it?
Howler: Y-Yes please, just make it end, please!
Irregular: Are you sure?
Howler: Yes!!
Irregular: Then say: "Please unleash your fabulous load on my asshole Daddy Reggy!!"
Howler: Please unleash your fabulous load on my dirty asshole Daddy Reggy!!
Irregular gains more size down there as he strives to cum on Howler's asshole more and more. He gets ecstatic about it, the ecstasy on his heart runs rampant.
Irregular: Here I come bitch, hold on tight, cause it's about to go down!
Howler had given up at that point, he decided that it was about time he accepted himself and the gay that he is and strived towards a more realistic goal, being gay.
Howler: Oh yes Daddy Reggy, faster, harder, do as you please with my dirty obscure hole. Fuck me, daddy! Use me, oh yeah!!!
Howler was having multiple orgasms while being ridden, Irregular was living a fantasy at that moment, he even was more erotic than usual, for instance, he was already cumming on Howler's asshole the whole time, but being the gay that Howler and Irregular are, they didn't even notice the cum overflowing on Howler's asshole.
Howler: O-Oh god!
Irregular: No God can save you from the amount of dicking you just got, sorry.
Howler: W-What do I do now?
Irregular: Well, I have corrupted you, so why not just be gay, I am gay, and well, you fit it.
Howler: B-But Missy
Irregular: She's dating Tiger
Howler: Okay, round two?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED
TO BE CONTINUED
Comments
Post a Comment