Ray x Monty Fanfic (Part 2)

Note to Monty: My man, I'm sorry about this again but fear not, this won't be a cringe romance series.
Thumbnail


Disclaimer Number 1 - I am not to blame in any case, no matter the circumstance
Disclaimer Number 2 - This is based on imagination and not reality
Disclaimer Number 3 - If you are in this fanfic, then I'm not responsible for the way you will feel towards it
Disclaimer Number 4 - The purpose of fun is the only purpose of this thread and nothing more
Disclaimer Number 5 - This is ultimate cringe


Water temples, also known as structures that are supposedly empty all the time can differ from various circumstances. The only difference at that time wasn't that it was empty, but it was the fact that it was getting obvious. What would be getting obvious, you might ask? 

Monty - Well, I'm alive, it's only normal because I am under the eternal course after all, but just what is this place... I wonder...


At that time, I like to believe that I was truly desperate to find someone, even though it wouldn't matter who it was I just wanted to talk to someone, feel their presence, I wanted the genuine feeling of something else other than loneliness.

Thumbnail


Monty - This temple is a bit complex, the entrance of it is blocked by a huge door, that's nothing unusual though, I remember the first time I was in Yesod Island, I got blocked by 11 doors and on top of that, I had to give my life to even enter one, not to mention that it wasn't even slightly worth because I'm stuck in a realm where everything is eternal. The surface is nothing but water while the rest of it is gigantic but can only be truly accessed through the front gate. It says nothing it though, normally it says clues about it but this time around nothing, although I've been wondering about those two switches.


Unfortunately for me, those switches at that time could never ever work, because if there is a thing about puzzles is that you have to find every piece there is to make it complete, and even though it was a little bit different from a puzzle, all the pieces had to go together for the impossible to be possible.

Monty - The left switch says "sol" while the right switch says "tuura". Oh man, not another deciphering game, I really can't handle these things, I have no idea what they even mean in the first place, it reminds me of the doors, they were also encoded in another language. Either way, let me try and make the switches work.


Another thing that should be clear about this Island is that the eternal effect is only applied in certain places, for example, Netzach Island was under a special effect that would make everything seem eternal at first glance, but there was a very wide logical explanation for it, and believe it or not, it took me at least one millennium for me to find out about it, actually, I can't tell how long it has been since then, but if there is a thing that it is to be certain is to never go near that temple again.

Monty - I swear, there is nothing I can do here. Why... Why am I so damn powerless!? Is this all there is!? Am I gonna be stuck here over an eternity? What did I ever do to deserve this kind of punishment!? DAMN IT!


Out of anger, I decided to unleash a punch on one of the walls and the most unexpected thing happened.

Monty - Oh great, what now...


Don't ask me why, but even until now, I didn't try to ever punch a wall, I was convinced that no matter how many times I tried to damage myself that I could never actually do real damage, however, as soon as I did that, something revolutionizing happened. The wall was fake, so naturally, me punching it would mean that I would go off my own balance towards the ground, but there was no ground in my front, in fact, I fell down and almost died at that moment.

Monty - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! W-What is this!? Ouch, my whole body hurts, I'm bleeding from my nose, my body feels so weak, I also can't move a single inch of my body, how perfect... What's up with this place though, I can't see anything since it's so dark...


It was not long before I realized the obvious, not the most obvious part of course, but at that place, the eternity curse was not present, there were various hints in the first place. How could I get hurt when the eternity curse doesn't allow me to get hurt physically? How come I felt like a starved wolf right when the eternity curse was over? How come I felt like I was gonna die once the oxygen was getting lower? It all would make sense, but at that time I was perhaps way too naive to understand that.

Monty - Since it's so damn dark in here, the best would be to gather some light, but unlike any modern place this Island and all its surroundings is beyond any modernisation, I wouldn't call it unadvanced, but wild would certainly fit here, considering that it's neither too advanced nor too bad in terms of evolution it fits perfectly for an Island. I have to create a fire so we will do this the old fashion way, time to search for two rocks and wood and lit up some fire.


The search for those components wasn't that hard, due to one simple reason, there was already two rocks and wood nearby. You might think that this was way too good to ever be a coincidence and I have to say, it was indeed too good to be one, however, it was soon to be explained.

Monty - Goddamn it...I'm fucking starving, now that the eternity curse isn't applied in this place everything is coming back to normal, it's been 20 minutes since then and I'm feeling so weak right now, I just want some light, but I can't find any. I'm just gonna sit down and relax for a bit since it's been ages since I've been able to feel tired in the first place.


Amidst the dark I always try to find the spot that has the lightest point towards and thankfully for me, there was one, even though it was shallow it had a small radiance, the upper shining edge felt like a brilliant diamond living sharply, although I was rather wrong, it wasn't anything like that, instead it was the pure reflection of a rock in the middle of the dark.

Monty - C-Could it be?! I can't believe this... I mean, it's a pure miracle that there are two rocks and wood on the same place, it's almost as if...


Hey, it's not as if I wasn't wrong, but I was mainly wrong, I thought that someone had already been in that place, but I thought that by some odd chance it was me, because of one thing. Right aside the rock and wood, there was a graveyard coffin around it. Now here is why I thought it was me, the graveyard coffin was the exact same one as the one I was in when I entered Netzach Island, furthermore, it had a letter on top of it, which is something that I would totally do, because if there was ever a time where I would be stuck without remorse then I would definitely want to tell this to someone, however that was not it.

Monty - Even against all odds, I have the necessary materials to lit up a fire and so, I should be able to do that.


After 3 minutes...

Monty - Finally, I've got some light, time to explore this room.


After I got some light it was all clear, I could see all the things from there, so I went right to where I came from, only to find an empty banner saying "Hall of the Burdened". In reality, aside from that banner, there was nothing else on that room, it was an empty room that had a graveyard coffin and a small fire, so the only option left was to open that coffin to see what was inside.

Monty - Do I even dare to open this? I mean, what could go wrong, right? Oh no... Why am I scared... I don't lose anything nor gain anything by opening this, still... Why does it feel like I'm about to look into something that I shouldn't...


I was right, it was something that I should not have looked at, however at that time I learned a good lesson, if you don't take the chance when it appears then that chance might just never come back, it doesn't matter if it's the right time or not, if you can't ever see that chance again, then all the effort you did was purely in vain. So I opened it, only to find a body inside of it. I know, it sounds super obvious, but you have to take into consideration that the person inside of it would play a bigger role later on, but for now, it only went as this.

Monty - A corpse, what a surprise, well, can't say I'm surprised, I mean the eternity curse isn't applied here, so if anyone would suicide here then it would work perfectly, either way, there was a letter on top of it, I don't want to violate any privacies here, but...I might as well, also, this is quite long, I'm curious now, I've got all the time in the world though, so I'll just read it like this.

Up until this current moment I still have this letter with me, it goes like this:

"To whoever is reading this, I just want you to know, first, thanks for actually finding this, I'm having the anxiety of the century just by thinking that someone would never read this and that all the effort I put into this would go to waste, however, if you are reading this, then that means you are trapped too. You must be feeling desperate at this point because there isn't anyone else on this Island. Also, no, I didn't kill myself because I got desperate and found this place and found out that the curse isn't affected by the curse. 

Let me get to the point here, you are probably thinking that there isn't a way out of this Island, well there is, but you must think much more than that, for example, you should really know this, but the two suns that you have now are the utter center of your Universe, which is this Island honestly. You might be wondering as to why the curse isn't applied here, and that's very simple. You see, I used to live here on this Island once upon a time, however, through many events, I was punished and was condemned here to this place, a place where I could never leave. Another thing you must be aware of is that this Eternity curse can be broken, but only through certain conditions. 

Every once a century, the two suns will collide and the being that is formed between them will fall down on Earth. Ah, this is a bit hard to explain, but the two suns that rule this Island are two persons actually, one a man and another one a woman, so they have this tradition that once a century that they have a ritual and so, they form their creature that coincidentally comes every once a century here, if that being doesn't die that is. Note this as well, the door that you see in this temple is the way out towards another place, however, I can't say that it's a better place or not, what I can definitely guarantee you for sure is that it enables you to leave this Island, since behind that door is another realm. 

Can you believe this? I took a step into it and I felt the fresh smell of a new environment, I shouted it out with joy that I was free, but I was trapped by love here, you see, I fell in love with the being that comes here once a century and if you happen to be under the same fate, then I want you to know this. You must kill this being, no matter what, if you are strong enough and if you have the power to struggle, plus if you can understand what it means to struggle then you will kill this being and here is why. That creature holds the blood of the center of the universe since it's the creature that comes from the fusion of the two suns.

So here is what you do to leave this Island, once you kill that cursed creature, you must collect its blood at all costs, since it will prove to be useful later on, for more information of this, you must seek where I used to hold this, which is my current home, once you stop reading this, you will notice that at the bottom of this graveyard, yes the one where you probably just witnessed by corpse, inside my mouth, which is probably my jaw by now since I'm nothing but a skeleton, there is a key that will allow you to advance to another part of this temple. I know, you think there isn't any, but remember how you got here in the first place?
Thumbnail


The fake wall. There are plenty here since this temple is something that I made on my own as well. Either way, you have no time to waste, advance towards the next trial so I can explain to you all of this, even then, you might be wondering as to why I'm just cutting this short. It's quite simple, if you aren't someone who has been under the same fate as me, then you aren't the one who should be reading this and so, that should explain as to why, although, before advancing further into this, to get on this Island if you aren't one of his creatures that is, then there is a chance that you hold the artifact that brought you here, if you do have that, then I ask you, please bring that with you before advancing to this next trial, it's completely urgent.

As a final note, for this part that is, you should be aware of the reason as to why the eternal curse isn't applied to this place. However, I can only explain to why as to why in the next trial, I promise to explain everything to you just so everything will be clear for you in the next place, but for safety reasons, I can't tell you just yet. Proceed with safety towards the next path, I hope to see you soon, fellow struggler."


Monty - So I have to kill this person who appears once every century, but first I have to find the artifact that brought me here, but...


I wasn't actually remembering as to where I left that clover, and that was the moment where I remembered about the truth, I never inserted the clover everywhere, although there was a place at that Island where I had seen a clover

Monty - Oh yeah... I never bothered to check that place but I guess it's about time I go to it, I need to return to the surface quickly, so I can find that clover and remotely return here, also, I'm curious about something. The creature comes once a century, but... I've lost track of time. So I really have no idea when that being is coming, this is something else uh... It's exciting though, after all, I'm finally able to find some clues to a way out of this Island, at fucking last!!


Midst my happiness, I wasn't aware of the big trouble coming into the game, believe it or not, an exact century had passed, and so, the big event had begun. Meanwhile, something had been given birth, since it was that time of the century. She had no idea as to why she was there, but the first words that she could remember saying where the followings.

Ray - Such a boring world.


End of part 2.

Comments

Popular Posts