Nishi x Sythe Fanfic (18+ Edition)

Thumbnail


Greetings DBM, it is I, Cloud, DBM's salt and cringe manager and today I bring you yet another fanfic.
"But Uncle Cloud weren't you done with the fanfics?"
Never, especially since this fanfic is actually a request from Missy.
"But Papa Cloud weren't you salty about Gori's thread?"
Now Now, don't praise your autism that high, it's called faking it for reactions.
Also, just as a heads up, I still plan to finish the Howler x Irregular fanfics, so Daddy Reggy isn't going away any time soon, but as a downside, or if you completely hated it, then a good side, the SM x Wash fanfics will be stopped because SM didn't like it and I will interpret it as a way of saying that Wash is the worst cancer alive on this planet, thus respecting his decision. Now onto the main issue, Sythe x Nishi, listen here, this is a request from Missy and not only that, but her request involves the followings:
>Nomu x Arun (Rape Edition)
>Irregular x Cuntish x Felix (Threesome Edition)
As you can see this is about to be hell. 
"But Grampa Cloud, weren't you gonna stop doing fanfics?"
You know, I figured that it pretty cringed and that I'm hurting other people along with it, but honestly, I don't care, that's the whole purpose of it, to feel and taste your salty tears as they go through your face as you read this.
"But Cloud-sama why are you giving us more cringe, just why?"
As the cringe manager of this channel it is my duty to do such actions, but fret not, you have not seen my true final form when it comes to cringe, so you are still young and new on that. So without further ado, let's get into the disclaimers.
Disclaimers:
Disclaimer Number 1 - I am not to be blamed for this, if you want to blame someone, blame Missy and everyone on DBM for overhyping this.
Disclaimer Number 2 - This is heavily sexual, pg +13, don't say I didn't warn you. Yes, I'm looking at you, Ann and Sean.
Disclaimer Number 3 - This is a fanfic and nothing beyond that.
Disclaimer Number 4 - This is cringe.
Disclaimer Number 5 - Your opinion is beyond invalid if you are included in this.
Disclaimer Number 6 - This is cancer.
"Am I going to be a virgin forever?"
Everyone lives a normal life, smiles and dreams were always a part of one's being, especially from the young Sythe, however, Sythe always had this skirmishing thought that went through his mind every day, he could not get rid of it no matter how many seconds, minutes, hours, days, months and potentially years passed. He was afraid to die a virgin. He would wonder about the people that have died virgins and that wanted to sour and taste the female's sacred treasured spot. Sythe was always afraid of those rebelling possibilities, he just had to do something before it was too late. There was one problem though.
Sythe - God, I just want to get some of that fresh pussy, but I'm socially awkward like is there something I can do about that...? Although I have ideas, they never come by... I wish something happened for once in my lifetime already...
Sythe deep down was terrified of commitment, ever since elementary school he couldn't confess to his crush, thus developing a delusional complex over himself, what could the poor Young Man do in any situation?
DBM Academy
Gori - sensei - Alright class, square up, today we are gonna change the class's plant and change everyone places. First off, Sean, off, go next to Irregular.
Annette - Excuse me, sensei, I won't allow that, Sean is mine and mine alone, piss off.
Sean - You heard her take a hike old man!
Gori - sensei - Damn you, teens, I'll have you know that when I was at my age they would get so wet it was like a fountain stream!!
Missy - Sensei, that's really inappropriate, they are underaged?
Gori - sensei - Oh, right, I don't want to catch the soap in there again. Either way, Sythe, move away from Rushion and come here next to Nishi.
Sythe's mind was at a awe just hearing that, it was like this:
" W-W-W-W-Wait!!!!!! Me and Nishi? Together? N-No way, she is super cute and hot, a virgin like me will stumble when next to her, oh God, oh God, what do I do now... Hey, maybe this is a chance, a sign from God that my time to shine has come at long last, even if I fail to swim on that peach, I at least tried. I won't let it slide anymore!!"
Gori - sensei - Hurry up Sythe, nobody is gonna wait for you to propose to her.
Dante - Oh snap son, you gonna let that one sl-
Gori - sensei - Dead meme, Dante.
Sythe - Tsk, stupid jerks always making fun of me...
Nishi - Hey there Tiger~
Sythe's mind:
"Wha-What did she just call me? T-Tiger? God, look at those boobs, that's actually worth the C-cup, mother of God, this mission is a must accomplish."
Sythe - Hey Nishi, how are you?
Nishi - I'm doing pretty fine, was tired of being alone in here, it's great to have you here~
Sythe's heart beat rapidly increases, his dick slowly erects, his breath gets heavier each second, as his eyes get fixated onto Nishi's face, his virginity was leaving miles in terms of traces, he just couldn't resist asking it.
Sythe - Are you lonely?
Nishi - Yeah honestly, kinda boring over here, but I hope you can be fun~
Sythe - Are you single?
Nishi - Woah, calm down Tiger, what's with that rush, shouldn't we get to know each other first?
Sythe - Hehe, sorry sorry, wanna play a game?
Nishi - As long as it's fun~
Sythe - It's pretty basic, we essentially just ask questions to one another.
Nishi - I have a proposition to make, care to listen?~
Sythe - Yeah sure.
Nishi - Let's do a truth or dare.
Sythe - Wild, I like it, sure.
Nishi - Hehe, you're more fun than I originally thought.
Sythe - You too, I thought you were just beautiful and astonishing at first, but I like your persona quite much honestly.
Nishi - You're rather open with your thoughts aren't you?
Sythe - Not really, but I can make exceptions~
Nishi - Such as?
Sythe - You, who else?
Nishi - Ehh~ I guess I can make exceptions, so let's start playing, I'll start, truth or dare?

Sythe deep down was almost having a mental breakdown, he just broke several walls that he couldn't all these years, he was making a grand progress, yet he knew if he broke his attitude down that Nishi might have not found him funny anymore.
Sythe - Dare.
Sythe couldn't afford to be a pussy so he had to go with a strong dare.
Nishi - Brave, aren't we? Let's see... I dare you to roast Dante.
Sythe - Alright, sec then.
Nishi - Wow~
Sythe - Hey Dante, are you watching the world cup?
Dante - Ya of course.
Sythe - Which country are you cheering on? I assume it must be Italy.
Dante - ... Are you enjoying yourself?
Side note: Italy didn't even qualify LMFAO
Sythe - How was that?
Nishi - Woah, not bad Sythe, I was thinking it would be mega cringe but you made me surprised honestly.
Sythe - To be honest, I held back, I let Dante feel special about his roasting and drama abilities because the dude is a bit special.
Nishi - Damn Sythe, you savage.
Sythe - Hehe, no big deal, although, it's your turn now.
Nishi - True, Truth or Dare? 
Sythe - Truth. Is it true that you are beautiful?
Nishi - Geez, what's with that question? You tell me.
Sythe - I think you are.
Nishi - I see how it is, truth or dare?
Sythe - Truth me.
Nishi - Alright Tiger, is it true that you like me?
Sythe - What if I do?
Nishi - My turn then~ Truth or dare?
Sythe - Dare, let's kiss in the middle of the class.
Nishi - For real?
Sythe - If you wanna back down it's okay, it means I won the game.
Nishi - Oh baby, but I don't like to lose~
Sythe's mind: "D-Did she just called me baby? Mama mia, bear my child already."
Sythe - Shall we?
Nishi - Mhmm~
Gori - sensei was in the middle of explaining the consequences of drama around the DBM academy all to be interrupted by a massive torrent of shouts coming from the whole class, Gori wondered what was going as he turns his back to only hear:
Missy - WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!
Horny - I'm taking pictures btw.
Rushion - Lucky plebs, if Yusa was here I would show these peasants the goodies.
Raven - Nishi, and Sythe just kissed each other. Each other. OH MY FCKING GOD!!
Irregular - Damn, Sythe was a good prey, looks like he's taken now, sad.
The class was amidst a chaos, Nishi and Sythe were kissing for a total of 1 minute and 30 seconds now, they were legit showing off without giving a care, until.
Sythe - That was good honestly, I love your lips, they are so lucent.
Nishi - Thanks for noticing, I always put it during the morning.
Gori - sensei - Can you people seriously not? Like, I get it, you teens want to show off just how youthful you can be, but can't you see that I'm trying to set an example over here? You people are kissing in front of a 13-year-old and a 14-year-old. You two just met, why are you kissing like a married couple?! What even?!
Annette - Hmm, not there, Sean~
Sean - Sorry, did I go to deep on that kiss?
Annette - You can go as deep as you want on me~
Gori - sensei - Are you serious right now? Even you two. Okay Okay, time to throw the towel, the class has ended, proceed to P.E class next, fck my life these kids are energetic nowadays, time to smoke some of that good weed.
Seeing Gori - sensei frustrated like that was all but too normal, it was also the main reason as to why the class loved Gori - sensei. As the class proceeded to the P.E class, Sythe went to change his casual clothes to the P.E clothes, only to find a surprise.
Sythe - ...What is this?
Sythe visioned a letter, it had a heart in the middle of it, doubt was no longer in his mind, it was without a doubt a love letter.
Sythe - Damn, I'm late, but let me read it.
As Sythe opens the letter up, the letters on the message were written quite nicely, it had a girly letter, after all.
Message:
"Hello dear, I just couldn't help but to notice how hot you seriously are, I think my sexual instruments have begun to make an orchestra down here, it's so loud it reeks of sweat, but don't worry though, I will give you all the permission for you and you only, if you have come to this location after school later on when P.E class is the one. I think I've seriously found you interesting, I don't know how you missed my radar all this time, it's like my love satellite was malfunctioning, like dear, are you the sun or something? Cause damn you're burning hot. Those savage roasts in class? Make me wetter, please. You better cleaver me like never before. When we meet, I want you to treat me like a huge slut and abuse me like I'm a trash doll. Though fear, not darling, I will give you the coordinates, meet me behind the Gym, in the forbidden room, nobody will get us there."
P.S: Nishi~
Dante - Hey Sythe, you are gonna be late, stop having virgin dreams. A letter? Ah damn, you've gone so delusional you started making letters to yourself? Low self-blow my dude.
Sythe - Dante, after P.E class, could you do me a favor?
Dante - Sure, what is it?
Sythe - After this class is done... Hold my beer, please.
Dante - What are you on ab-
As Dante tries to talk more, Sythe sprints through the lane as he presents a vigorous attitude and determination to follow his intentions.
P.E Class
Hen - sensei - Alright class, 20 laps around the circuit.
Kimi - Seriously!? 
Horny - Miss me with that.
Rushion - For real though, physical exercise is a big no.
Hen - sensei - And you wonder why Yusa left in the first place.
Rushion - 20 laps? No biggie, just you wa-
It sounded like a hurricane that went through a lane, but no, that would be a heavy mistake, it was none other than the thirsty Sythe, he was already in the 3rd lap and Hen - sensei had only given the permission to begin at 1 minute ago, he was clearly not in the mood for joking.
Hen - sensei - Someone's getting laid tonight.
Vile - Luc-
Hen - sensei - No Vile, not you.
Vile - Bu-
Hen - sensei - Shhh, it's alright, you are just like the other 95% of the male population in this world.
Vile - I want to be a part of that 5%
Hen - sensei - I too wish delusion wouldn't exist, but sadly it does.
The Class laughs out loud.
Hen - sensei - Why the laughs, like you people, are any different. Get on the damn field lazy plebs, run!!
The Class gets depressed and thus begins to run around the circuit.
Sythe - Ahh, Ahh, Ahh... H-Hen - sensei, I've done all exercises that you asked me to do, can I leave now?
Hen - sensei - If only you were like this every class.
Sythe - Yeah... Sorry for not being perfect.
Hen - sensei - It doesn't require you to be perfect, just not a retard when it comes to this department like half of the class, either way, get going, I see you have some hot spicy business to attend, don't screw up in the middle of it.
Sythe - Thanks!
The class had ended, time was on the clock, Sythe continuously sprints toward the room behind the gym until he finally reached the spot.
Nishi - Welcome, Welcome!
To Sythe's surprise, Nishi wasn't in normal clothes, she had a skirt on, with only a shirt to cover her top, Sythe was already burning in ecstasy.
Sythe - Hey Nishi, so about that message, were you serious about it?
Nishi - Well, you caught my interest and I've been meaning to do it with a guy, but I couldn't help but notice, can I touch those abs?
Sythe - They aren't a great thing, but only if I can kiss you.
Nishi - Do I have the face of someone who is gonna say no? Dig in.
Sythe - I love you so fcking much.
Sythe roughly kisses Nishi and pushes her towards a wall, their tongues collide making weird turns in a tunnel, the air around them gets more humid as they share each other's saliva, not only that, but Sythe keeps on pressing his lower part onto Nishi's shirt as if it wants to go in.
Nishi - W-Wait there Tiger, let's go with calm~
Sythe - You have no idea how much I want to enter you right now.
Nishi - The door is open~But first...
Sythe wonders what she meant by that, but then he slowly notices how Nishi was kneeling down and wrapping around his jeans to open up his front pocket.
Nishi - Oh my~ That's a good size Sythe, let me help you a bit.
Nishi spits towards Sythe's dick to make it more easy to travel with her hand as she handjobs Sythe in the middle of it.
Sythe - Oh, OHHH, That's the spot, oh yes, rub it faster!
Nishi - Oh? You like it this way? Let me do more for you.
Nishi slowly inserts her mouth on Sythe's dick going back and forth with it.
Sythe - N-Nishi, how come you are this good at blowing? Still... Let's go deeper, prepare your throat.
Nishi - Yes master, ravage me like a puppet!!
Sythe then proceeds to grab her head in the back pulling her throat even further and further, thus swallowing all of Sythe's dick.
Sythe - Oh yes baby, you have no idea how much you turn me on, I wish I could just put my cleaver inside you right now gurl.
Nishi - Hm Hm Hm...
Sythe - Oh, oops, must be getting hard for you to breath down there, my bad.
Nishi - Geez, you went so deep on my throat I almost stopped breathing for a second.
Sythe - Sorry, go back to it though, I wanna blow off my steam on your throat.
Nishi - I'm quite hungry~
Sythe - Had lunch yet?
Nishi -Feed me, Daddy!
Sythe - Let me give you some midday milk.
Through that process, Nishi begins to perform yet another blowjob, yet, she gives weird turns switching sides when inserting Sythe's dick on her mouth.
Sythe - N-Nishi, I don't think I can hold much longer... C-Can I drop all of it?
Nishi - Cum all over my dirty mouth, make my throat cleaner, Master Sythe!!
Sythe - Here it comes, ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
The implosion of all the sperm inside Nishi's throat was devastating, it had her coughing for a whole 40 seconds, although Sythe wasn't satisfied with just that, he wanted more.
Nishi - Damn... Thanks for the meal~
Sythe - Round 2?
Nishi - Round 3?
Sythe - Marry me, please.
During that time, Nishi was bending her body from behind directly to Sythe, just so he could do it to her.
Nishi - C'mon Sythe~ Slide your mighty fork in my cunt already~
Sythe couldn't believe his sight, he always thought he was gonna die a virgin and that the prophecy would be true, but the reality proved him wrong, in fact, it taught him a valuable lesson. If one doesn't go out of his way to achieve what that one wants, then nobody will, one must always go out of his own way to make his path, in this case, Sythe was about to swim freely on that fresh pussy.
Sythe - Don't blame me if you get pregnant. I'm going in!!
Sythe roughly forces his entrance onto Nishi's vagina, yet for Sythe's surprise, he sees blood flowing through his dick along inside Nishi's pussy.
Sythe - W-Wait, you were a virgin? Sorry I had no idea...
Nishi - Hehe, sorry about it, but look at the bright side, I'm your trophy now, claim me, Daddy~
Sythe - Oh don't worry baby, your virginity isn't the only thing I'm claiming from you, I'm pushing it!!
Nishi - GYAAAAAAAA!! I-It's so big, be more gentle Sythe, you're gonna rip it off!
Sythe - I-I'm sorry, but I just can't hold back, I mean, fcking hell, I just wanna smash you so damn hard.
Sythe then proceeds to bounce his dick inside Nishi's pussy back and forth at a rapid pace.
Nishi - Oh yeah!!! Fuck me more Daddy!! Clean my dirty pussy with your majestic inched penis!!
Sythe - You are so lewd I swear, but that's okay, I'm gonna pound you so hard that you won't get up for days.
Nishi - Do it Daddy S, make me yours by dropping every last drop of semen that only you contain, make me a slave to your dick, oh yes!!
Sythe - That's it, no more holding back, prepare that womb, it's about to go down!!
Nishi - Oh yes Sythe, give it to be rough and harder, give me so much cum that it will give me a child.
Sythe - I'm unleashing the cannon loads, brace yourself!!
Nishi - Magnificent Daddy, give it to me already, punish me for being so disobedient! 
Sythe - Here it goes!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
No words could be used to describe that moment, it was a unique moment that was forever and ever recorded in their memories, this was the beginning of the best couple and most romantic one at it, the birth of it, began at that day.
Sythe - Ahh... Ahhh... Fuck... You're damn tight, you know that?
Nishi - Sythe... It's still dripping...
Sythe - Sorry about it... Looks like I came way too much...
Nishi - More.
Sythe - What?
Nishi - Let's do more, we have all noon and night if you want~
Sythe - I swear, if perfection was reincarnated in a person, it would be you.

And so, ends the story of Sythe and Nishi, they continued to live on happily as the best couple on DBM Academy. If you want another part, do request it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END.

Comments

Popular Posts