Ray x Monty Fanfic (Part 1)
Alright, it's been more than a month since I made a thread here, and you thought that it wouldn't be a fanfic, well you obviously thought wrong. Do note that the tendency of this fanfic is to highlight the aesthetic aspect of imagination towards these two individuals, so if this isn't accurate in terms of reflection towards their personalities or how they act online, then I'm deeply sorry.
Disclaimer Number 1 - I am not to blame in any case, no matter the circumstance
Disclaimer Number 2 - This is based on imagination and not reality
Disclaimer Number 3 - If you are in this fanfic, then I'm not responsible for the way you will feel towards it
Disclaimer Number 4 - The purpose of fun is the only purpose of this thread and nothing more
Disclaimer Number 5 - This is ultimate cringe
If you are reading this then you should stop reading this, since it contains secrets that will violate my privacy, but if by some reason, I'm the only person in this world and there is not a single shred of hope left, and, if by some odd reason, you happen to be among the same fate as me, I want you to read this.
There is something you should know about me, well, it's probably more than something, a lot of things in general, however going back to this time, I think it was a time where I knew nothing and I thought I did know while I never did, hear me calmly, through the moment that you are going on this journey, you have to take into consideration that this was millenniums ago, when there was a world where I could co-exist with people, but soon, that changed, as you are about to witness on this marble journey with no remorses.
9am, Yesod Island
Monty figured, since it was Saturday that he should go out for a walk, due to immense boredom, he had reached the conclusion that vaporizing his thoughts along with some fresh air would portray a good duality towards his own soul, although he really had no idea where to go towards.
As Monty walked towards the temple, he noticed that it was extremely hot, yet he wasn't feeling anything, normally one would sweat from all the heat but Monty couldn't be affected by that heat, he thought it was strange because that's naturally rare.
The weird part about this temple is that you had to go through water all the way in, however, the water would not go further than 30 centimeters so one could just go on foot there and even though Monty had a difficulty when examining the temple he still found something very weird.
As Monty gazed upon the entrance the water quickly elevating, but that was not it, just as the horizon was high, Monty suspected something at the same time, but it was soon to be a reality.
And I was right, you know, it didn't make sense at that time, the events that were happening were like a sequence of fate, a rhapsody of melodic tragedy, alas, nothing could be explained at that point, it really was...a disaster...
Monty at that time was only observing the utter surface of the sea but had not looked even at the rest of the temple, while the temple had a way out, but it was covered with massive water overflowing, there were two other places that captivated his interest, there was the up hole that illuminated light towards the temple and there were 11 doors at the end of the temple that indicated something, but both were locked with a lock that could only be opened through a certain key, plus he couldn't advance any further since each of the doors had a ritual offer to give to the ones that would dare to obtain the resolution towards their locks.
There was a slight problem at that time, you know how everything in life requires you to sacrifice something to always obtain another? It was no different back then.
There were 11 doors, however, each of them required something to be unlocked, and for them to be unlocked they both required crucial conditions.
The meaning behind all of those doors was as clouded as a storm, Monty couldn't understand a thing at that time, and to be fair, it was for the best that he didn't, for the most part.
At that time I didn't realize that I was slowly forgetting everything that I used to remember, but it was without question that this was obvious, the name of the Island that contained all the doors at that time was Yesod, the Island that I was born and raised, which elevated a mystery later, but since I'm stuck here, I might as well go detail by detail, hm, that was too soon, but perhaps you have realized something.
Strangely enough, at that time, in front of each door was an artifact on each of the altar's that were in front of the doors, but the ability of each was shrouded with mystery, however, I had to try it, the artifact that had the ability to change my fate was in front of me.
That was what I truly thought, that it was what I wanted, but reality always finds a way to shatter even your most treasured dreams, I wouldn't call a reality, but more like something that was beyond my understanding at that time. Everything was gone, the world that I knew was gone, what was once the land that I loved with passion was turning into ashes without a warning, that was the moment I watched what I once knew and treated as a home being destroyed for the very first time.
I think that the right decision at that time was probably for me to die and let whatever comes next happen, because this was probably not the best decision in all honesty, as you are soon about to witness it was the path of redemption through unending suffering, countless tragedies, numerous mourners, undying struggles, alas, words couldn't find salvation, but there was a thing that I thought that would be the ultimate salvation.
The venture through the temple began once again, as I went forward to the 8th door, I grab the gigantic clover and pierced it through my heart. Surprisingly, it wasn't painful at all, all the pain that was consuming me was that I could never probably re-visit Yesod Island as I once knew, and that was simply something I regret all over eternity. Oh, speaking of eternity, you are probably gonna find this quite funny, but...
It was strange, it was something that I had never witnessed before, believe it or not, I woke up from a graveyard, but telling you the actual purpose and as to why I woke up from that graveyard, you are probably thinking that I died and that was the main reason as to why I even woke up there, well, you are not wrong in thinking that I died, because from the moment I stabbed by heart with that clover, it was obvious that I died, but death was something that I wish from that moment on would be something completely genuine.
The moment I gazed up, I noticed something, the place where I was had two suns, one that was red and one that blue, however, both of them emitted a meaning to each, the red sun was the entity of supreme heat while the blue sun was the entity of shivering cold, together they would bring forward a stable climax, it was impossible to ever feel cold or heat because they both shared a perfect balance, just like light and dark, they share the true opposite, but when they collide they share an unwavering balance.
So I thought. But it was clear from the moment I spent hours and hours, days and days, months and months, years and years, decades and decades, centuries and centuries that there not a trace of anyone on that place, speaking of which I found out multiple things about that Island, which goes by the name of Netzach Island, here are the things that I learned from it, but before that, let me tell my tale and how funny and sad it was to discover that I would be trapped on Netzach Island over an "eternity".
Unspoken truths tend to hurt the most, prematurely for the most part, the only way to counter is... well there is no answer to that, to make sure that's a fact I had to suffer over a supposed eternity over it, to start, as I witnessed how Netzach Island works, there was something very clear. The essence of Netzach Island was the eternity, all things that remained on Netzach Island were eternal, nothing ever dies, nothing is ever born. The life-death cycle is not present within that Island. I tried several things to shatter that curse but it never worked.
I did not matter how many things I screamed, it also didn't matter what I did, I tried numerous things, I even tried to kill myself over 150 000 times, but it never worked, all living things are eternal on that Island, speaking of eternal, there are no nights here, even if you think it's normal, it was pretty obvious here that the two suns were the center of that universe. I could never find stars in the sky because the sky was clear all the time, not to mention that seasons never came, I have no idea how to explain this, but think of everything here as something that never sleeps, you are never able to sleep because you can't feel tired, everything that is around here is clocking yet all things are stopped at the same time, it's a weird paradox.
I had a fear of deep water, especially for oceans, you see the surface of the island was simple, it was so short that I could take 1750 laps around it over a day without breaking a sweat. What truly haunted me was that I could never find anything else and return to the Island's surface disappointed at myself for not being able to obtain anything that could help me score a number against this curse.
I think I don't need to mention this, but I can't die because all things remain eternal on that Island, the true specialty of Netzach Island was that you could learn all things from eternity and learn how to enjoy things that are eternal and enjoy the things that are not eternal, although, before I get into that, I found something that changed and potentially opened up the way for me to get out of that Island at that time.
As I gazed towards what was in front of my eyes I couldn't believe it, there was a water temple.
That temple was the true beginning of hope and despair, if I hadn't entered that temple, then there is a high chance that I would be someone who could have become something beyond anything, yet if it wasn't for that temple, then I could have never met her, my true and first love of my life.
End of part 1.
Disclaimer Number 1 - I am not to blame in any case, no matter the circumstance
Disclaimer Number 2 - This is based on imagination and not reality
Disclaimer Number 3 - If you are in this fanfic, then I'm not responsible for the way you will feel towards it
Disclaimer Number 4 - The purpose of fun is the only purpose of this thread and nothing more
Disclaimer Number 5 - This is ultimate cringe
"Are dreams just a myriad of destructions because most of the times they don't become reality?"
If you are reading this then you should stop reading this, since it contains secrets that will violate my privacy, but if by some reason, I'm the only person in this world and there is not a single shred of hope left, and, if by some odd reason, you happen to be among the same fate as me, I want you to read this.
Monty - Hmh... What was that dream even... It was so short as well, all I dreamt of was saying those hours, yet it went by for hours... Why would I ever say that even... I guess that's just a part of a dream, the undying mystery that veils it, it's so confusing though, normally a dream would equal something that's sub-par to a past reality or a futuristic desire, although that message that I had in my dream doesn't resonate with either of those, so weird I swear...
There is something you should know about me, well, it's probably more than something, a lot of things in general, however going back to this time, I think it was a time where I knew nothing and I thought I did know while I never did, hear me calmly, through the moment that you are going on this journey, you have to take into consideration that this was millenniums ago, when there was a world where I could co-exist with people, but soon, that changed, as you are about to witness on this marble journey with no remorses.
9am, Yesod Island
Monty figured, since it was Saturday that he should go out for a walk, due to immense boredom, he had reached the conclusion that vaporizing his thoughts along with some fresh air would portray a good duality towards his own soul, although he really had no idea where to go towards.
Monty - I wonder why I even bothered to go here, at first I was just looking for a place to peacefully read my things but it never works, so I really should just go to Yesod's temple, I heard a rumor about a certain legend that flows through it, might as well just go and reach the temple, but it's so far away, like I have to walk 2 hours to reach there, well better start now than never.
As Monty walked towards the temple, he noticed that it was extremely hot, yet he wasn't feeling anything, normally one would sweat from all the heat but Monty couldn't be affected by that heat, he thought it was strange because that's naturally rare.
Monty - I've walked so long, my legs feel like they are gonna pass out, I wonder if I can even reach the temple at this rate, is that even a temple?
The weird part about this temple is that you had to go through water all the way in, however, the water would not go further than 30 centimeters so one could just go on foot there and even though Monty had a difficulty when examining the temple he still found something very weird.
Monty - This is awkward, how come I didn't know about this temple, how did I even get here in the first place, I never knew the directions of it in the first place... This is so strange, like... Where the hell am I!? I should just turn back honestly, just go home and get some sleep, that's enough for today... Wait, what the...
As Monty gazed upon the entrance the water quickly elevating, but that was not it, just as the horizon was high, Monty suspected something at the same time, but it was soon to be a reality.
Monty - Is that a... no way... How did a Tsunami even reached the surface? I swear, what the hell is going on, there is no way a Tsunami can simply just reach here out of nowhere, how does that even make sense?
And I was right, you know, it didn't make sense at that time, the events that were happening were like a sequence of fate, a rhapsody of melodic tragedy, alas, nothing could be explained at that point, it really was...a disaster...
Monty - Okay. I'm trying not to panic, but there is a huge Tidal Wave that's coming towards this temple, this isn't the time to be afraid, I have to find a way out quickly, if only...
Monty at that time was only observing the utter surface of the sea but had not looked even at the rest of the temple, while the temple had a way out, but it was covered with massive water overflowing, there were two other places that captivated his interest, there was the up hole that illuminated light towards the temple and there were 11 doors at the end of the temple that indicated something, but both were locked with a lock that could only be opened through a certain key, plus he couldn't advance any further since each of the doors had a ritual offer to give to the ones that would dare to obtain the resolution towards their locks.
Monty - What the hell is this... These conditions... And the wave is only getting closer, I have to hurry up, but...
There was a slight problem at that time, you know how everything in life requires you to sacrifice something to always obtain another? It was no different back then.
Monty - I have no time, I must seek an exit, but the exit is all covered up with water... I miss my family... I wonder if I'll ever see them again... or her... I've got no choice, let's just go to one of the doors.
There were 11 doors, however, each of them required something to be unlocked, and for them to be unlocked they both required crucial conditions.
Door 1 - Keter: He who walks down the path of creation know this, to abandon the soul for the hall of Eden is the frail myriad of desire, walk towards salvation to seek the crown and rule beyond all, nevertheless, unleash the power of this door by sacrificing what makes a crowned one the one who goes further than all.
Door 2 - Chokhmah: Crafter of all ways, linkers of dreams and hopes, open the avenues which liberate clouded obstructions towards a cynical shore, enlightenment is your path, offer your self-state for a greater omnipotent version of a being who shall transcend all history in its palms.
Door 3 - Binah: Undying grasp which co-exists within the realm of possibilities, embraces the hall of understanding, walk through this door beneath the evolution of emotions, the zenith awaits beyond the pledge.
Door 4 - Da'at: Breaker of realities, wielder, and shaper of all existences, shatter the unperishable malice that flows through the system, birth giver of all colliding stars, take the token of divinity by discarding the essence of your being.
Door 5 - Chesed: Graceful King who blesses all, rain upon the wicked with your underwhelming desire to restore similarity through serenity, inspire the fools who step on your unattainable vision and bring forth the realm of love and kindness through the obtaining of that which you love the most.
Door 6 - Geruvah: Reign supreme forever as the Judge of all strength, administrate the course of victory, perish the flow of demise, take this right hand of the unparalleled one and bloom severity all over, exchange the capability of losing for the might of the immortal.
Door 7 - Tiferet: Balancer of admiration who is powerful towards the state of perfection, unite all forms into an entity of shape that collides with all desires, the beauty of a being fused into a vessel, beginner of all, storm forward to the altar towards the march of sacrifice.
Door 8 - Netzach: Sufferer of fate who knows all yet knows nothing, walk with haste towards the destination will result in a fall, reflector of realization advance firm for the resolution of eternal forms in all senses, give up the limited for the unlimited.
Door 9 - Hod: Struggler of victory, a fiend of vanity, obtain the understanding of each side by adventuring inside the calamity of the beyond, yet burn the skirmishing light that ignites the future of peace, he who gives birth to the Phoenix surrendering what gives the light to your ignition shall walk through this door.
Door 10 - Yesod: Connector of accomplishment, the angel of commitment, the devil of incoherence, both shall become one, he who gives birth to this power shall remain supreme over all galaxies, infinity is the light to his playground, surrender that which is you who makes you the supreme yet the pitiful majesty on this festival.
Door 11 - Malkuth: Harvester that gives the light to the infinity, bright creature that follows the light towards the territory of the favorites, nurturing the King's light, oh the beauty that visits the places that which are impossible. Bless the light of incomprehension towards the unholy yet give yourself towards the altar to alter the light's meaning.
The meaning behind all of those doors was as clouded as a storm, Monty couldn't understand a thing at that time, and to be fair, it was for the best that he didn't, for the most part.
Monty - What does this even mean... I don't understand this... Damn it, why is this so complicated, the wave is so damn close, what am I supposed to do... I've got to give something for one of these doors but just what... Let me think here for a second since I'm at door 8, I might as well just go with this one since I don't have much time. Also, I just noticed something this Island's name is...
At that time I didn't realize that I was slowly forgetting everything that I used to remember, but it was without question that this was obvious, the name of the Island that contained all the doors at that time was Yesod, the Island that I was born and raised, which elevated a mystery later, but since I'm stuck here, I might as well go detail by detail, hm, that was too soon, but perhaps you have realized something.
Monty - "Give up the limited for the unlimited" that's what's written here, but what does that even mean...
Strangely enough, at that time, in front of each door was an artifact on each of the altar's that were in front of the doors, but the ability of each was shrouded with mystery, however, I had to try it, the artifact that had the ability to change my fate was in front of me.
Monty - No... No, no way, I'm doing this, why is there a clover here? I get the point, my life is the limited thing because death is the limitation, but no way in hell am I abandoning all I love just for this, I don't care anymore, I'm going back to where I belong, who cares if there is a tsunami, I rather die while still gazing towards what I know and love rather than this.
That was what I truly thought, that it was what I wanted, but reality always finds a way to shatter even your most treasured dreams, I wouldn't call a reality, but more like something that was beyond my understanding at that time. Everything was gone, the world that I knew was gone, what was once the land that I loved with passion was turning into ashes without a warning, that was the moment I watched what I once knew and treated as a home being destroyed for the very first time.
Monty - I have no place to return... Everything around me is gone, there is nothing but unending sand covering all the places, I really don't care anymore, even if I die here, it won't matter, but still... I just wish I could have been something more, something that could become a figure that I could be proud of myself, but now looking at myself all I ever did was waste opportunities left and right, can't something be done to atone for this...
I think that the right decision at that time was probably for me to die and let whatever comes next happen, because this was probably not the best decision in all honesty, as you are soon about to witness it was the path of redemption through unending suffering, countless tragedies, numerous mourners, undying struggles, alas, words couldn't find salvation, but there was a thing that I thought that would be the ultimate salvation.
Monty - If I'm going to die, then I rather die trying something.
The venture through the temple began once again, as I went forward to the 8th door, I grab the gigantic clover and pierced it through my heart. Surprisingly, it wasn't painful at all, all the pain that was consuming me was that I could never probably re-visit Yesod Island as I once knew, and that was simply something I regret all over eternity. Oh, speaking of eternity, you are probably gonna find this quite funny, but...
Monty - ...Where am I?...
It was strange, it was something that I had never witnessed before, believe it or not, I woke up from a graveyard, but telling you the actual purpose and as to why I woke up from that graveyard, you are probably thinking that I died and that was the main reason as to why I even woke up there, well, you are not wrong in thinking that I died, because from the moment I stabbed by heart with that clover, it was obvious that I died, but death was something that I wish from that moment on would be something completely genuine.
Monty - Strange, how did I even get here, and a graveyard? That's super awkward, how even...
The moment I gazed up, I noticed something, the place where I was had two suns, one that was red and one that blue, however, both of them emitted a meaning to each, the red sun was the entity of supreme heat while the blue sun was the entity of shivering cold, together they would bring forward a stable climax, it was impossible to ever feel cold or heat because they both shared a perfect balance, just like light and dark, they share the true opposite, but when they collide they share an unwavering balance.
Monty - Well, that's definitely a first. Two suns, now that's extra awkward, what else is next? Besides... Why is that I don't see anyone... I should get out of here and start searching for people just so I can know what the else is going on.
So I thought. But it was clear from the moment I spent hours and hours, days and days, months and months, years and years, decades and decades, centuries and centuries that there not a trace of anyone on that place, speaking of which I found out multiple things about that Island, which goes by the name of Netzach Island, here are the things that I learned from it, but before that, let me tell my tale and how funny and sad it was to discover that I would be trapped on Netzach Island over an "eternity".
Monty - How come there is none on this Island, I've been searching for someone over 3 hours, there is nothing but ruins around here, empty houses, at least there is water, but... I'm not feeling thirsty, how come...I've been searching for people over 3 hours yet I'm not even thirsty or hungry, this isn't normal, a normal human would be hungry over 2-3 hours, even 1, but I'm not... Just what the hell is going on...
Unspoken truths tend to hurt the most, prematurely for the most part, the only way to counter is... well there is no answer to that, to make sure that's a fact I had to suffer over a supposed eternity over it, to start, as I witnessed how Netzach Island works, there was something very clear. The essence of Netzach Island was the eternity, all things that remained on Netzach Island were eternal, nothing ever dies, nothing is ever born. The life-death cycle is not present within that Island. I tried several things to shatter that curse but it never worked.
Monty - One week has passed, I'm about to go insane, there is none on this Island... GODDAMNIT!!!! WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NONE ON THIS ISLAND!?
I did not matter how many things I screamed, it also didn't matter what I did, I tried numerous things, I even tried to kill myself over 150 000 times, but it never worked, all living things are eternal on that Island, speaking of eternal, there are no nights here, even if you think it's normal, it was pretty obvious here that the two suns were the center of that universe. I could never find stars in the sky because the sky was clear all the time, not to mention that seasons never came, I have no idea how to explain this, but think of everything here as something that never sleeps, you are never able to sleep because you can't feel tired, everything that is around here is clocking yet all things are stopped at the same time, it's a weird paradox.
Monty - I've been wondering about this since a month has passed, but since everything around here has a life and can't die, then why is that not applied towards my own mind? My emotions are constant due to this unending despair, like, can't something be done...I think it's about time I expand my horizons and start something else that might actually help me get out of this island but just what... Oh yeah, I never went down the water because I have no use for water since I can't ever be thirsty in the first place, so I might as well, not like I'm gonna die or anything...
I had a fear of deep water, especially for oceans, you see the surface of the island was simple, it was so short that I could take 1750 laps around it over a day without breaking a sweat. What truly haunted me was that I could never find anything else and return to the Island's surface disappointed at myself for not being able to obtain anything that could help me score a number against this curse.
Monty - They say that when you go beneath water you find the most horrifying creatures, but this is different from what I expected, the light still remains highlighted on the water, no matter how deep I go, I can't find anything.
I think I don't need to mention this, but I can't die because all things remain eternal on that Island, the true specialty of Netzach Island was that you could learn all things from eternity and learn how to enjoy things that are eternal and enjoy the things that are not eternal, although, before I get into that, I found something that changed and potentially opened up the way for me to get out of that Island at that time.
Monty - Holy... What is this...
As I gazed towards what was in front of my eyes I couldn't believe it, there was a water temple.
That temple was the true beginning of hope and despair, if I hadn't entered that temple, then there is a high chance that I would be someone who could have become something beyond anything, yet if it wasn't for that temple, then I could have never met her, my true and first love of my life.
End of part 1.




Comments
Post a Comment