Missy x Monty Fanfic

Thumbnail

Many people requested this, unfortunately, I can't ever do it in a +18 format, since I am already gonna die for this I wouldn't dare to commit such an atrocity, I'm willing to be called a beta male, the pussy user, but please understand that I am in no position to fight back, I am an innocent bystander and I deserve all sorts of comprehension.
Disclaimers:
Disclaimer Number 1 - I cannot be blamed no matter what
Disclaimer Number 2 - This is a fanfic and nothing beyond that
Disclaimer Number 3 - This is for the purpose of fun and nothing more than that
Disclaimer Number 4 - I am contracted to write more fanfics for certain victims according to Missy
Disclaimer Number 5 - Your opinion won't matter if you are in this, so sit back and cry
Disclaimer Number 6 - This is cringe
"Will every day be the same?"
Mangas can be quite interesting, realistically speaking, reading each mangas time by time can delve into a supreme delightful mix of tastes, but once you are able to enjoy the true art of manga you will reach the peak of greatness. Although I just... Wish for something that was genuine. It hurts. Every time I see my friends laugh it out loud for whatever reason it may be it feels like I am missing a part of life. Youth, joy, friendship, love. Are those elements even necessary nowadays?
Why do so many people strive for those? I've decided on my own path, just like a manga protagonist decides what he must do to achieve what he must, I will conquer my goals in life. Oh, you might be wondering who this is, well, this is a weird introduction I know, but my name is Monty, I'm a 17-year-old boy and my favorite hobby is reading manga. If you have not read Kingdom then you deserve to die, also, you should read Nanatsu no Taizai, also known as The Seven Deadly Sins, it's great, but Escanor is even greater. Oh, did I forgot to mention that the Seinen genre is supreme to any other?
It is sincerely unparalleled, simply read Seinen's don't bother with Shounen, Shounen should be renamed as "Pitiful Waste of Time with generic characters". Anyhow, here I will tell the story of how I met your mother, it started off, way, way when I was 17...
DBM Academy
Gori - sensei - Good morning class, did anyone did the homework?
Horny - No sensei!
Gori - sensei - Thanks for reminding me that my requests are useless.
Horny - Anytime sensei!

It was a beautiful morning, swarming clouds roamed the sky, the sight of the sun was gigantic, the garden flowers spread such smell that the young Monty couldn't help but to admire them.
Monty - Man oh man, this day is beautiful, I wish it remained like this forever...
Nomu - Yo, Monty, got any manga recommendations for me? 
Gori - sensei - Hey class, pay attention, please!!
Monty - Let's see, genres?
Nomu - Action please, I'm thirsty for those lately.
Gori - sensei - Did I seriously just got ignored?
Monty - I suggest you try out Breaker, it's amazing, the sequel of it is still ongoing, so I suggest you catch up as quickly as possible.
Gori - sensei - Wow, my students are such savage animals. 
Nomu - Thanks my man, also, what's that manga you are reading in your hands?
Monty - Ah, it's Kingdom, I'm honestly not liking it so far, but some say it's good so I will keep on reading.
Nomu - Yikes, if it's bad then I rather not touch it.
Rogue - Breaker is shit, just saying.
Monty - Your face is shit.
Nomu - Wow.
Horny - I'm dead.
Gori -sensei - Another one bites the dust.
Rogue - Why do you have to be so edgy?
Monty - You of all people talking about edge, ironic.

The tension grew up, Rogue was clinging his fists and had no intention to resolve that discussion with words any longer.
Monty - Oh c'mon, I just said some words you don't need to be so emotional about it...
Rogue - Say your prayers!!
Monty - Yare yare. Sorry, sensei, this needs to be dealt with, I'll repay the bills later.
Gori - sensei - W-WAIT!!! The director is gonna fire me this time around, do you have any idea how much it will cost?!
Monty - I'm sure you can do it, you are our sensei after all. Well, Rogue, can we take this into peaceful terms?
Rogue - FOR PAKISTAN!!!
As both Monty and Rogue draw their steps forward, Rogue drops a boxing stance, which leaves Monty thinking that perhaps Rogue has some martial knowledge to aid his strength kit, however, Monty stays still, he does nothing, he awaits always for his opponent to rush forward and throw a punch before striking back. Luck was on Monty's side, as Rogue goes forward he throws his right fist towards Monty's left cheek with the intentions of crushing him.
However, Rogue never stood a chance, it was far from being accurate, his chance of victory soon dropped down negative as soon as Monty drifted his footsteps towards the right while going around Rouge's arm that was mid-air movement. That allowed him to utilize his arm as a tool to ensure that Monty would get a Judo throw onto Rouge. It was fair to say that Rogue was utterly destroyed, the tables quaked in response as Rogue dropped down to the floor right after Monty applied the Judo throw on him.
Rogue - H-How!? I even trained in the boxing area when I was little, how?!
Monty - You don't need to know about that. Either way, take this man to another academy, such filthiness should not be allowed, the allowance of peace comes with a price.
Horny - Damn, that was so cool! Hey, Missy, what's your opinion about Monty?
Missy - What about him?
Horny - Uh, he is super cool, and although he might not have the looks, he knows how to fight?
Missy - I see, but I don't like violence so I'll pass, people like him just show off for the sake of looking good, I bet his intentions are just the same as another thug in the street that would beat a person down just for the sake of showing off.
Horny - Well, you know, normally I don't enjoy clingy people that just beg for attention but Monty looks like a nice guy, why don't you try befriending him?
Missy - Sorry, I don't like wasting my time, it's pretty pathetic to waste my time on boys, you should know that the best, don't you?
Horny - Missy, I don't think that you should look at my past mistakes as references to your possible future, we are young, we gotta enjoy youth and laugh while enjoying what life has to show us, isn't that wonderful?
Missy - That's true, although I sincerely just want something interesting to happen, I don't like being this bored, it makes me not want to live anymore.
Horny - Give it time, interesting things come with interesting endeavors.
Missy - I guess.
Horny - By the way, I have this place I want to go to after school, wanna come?
Missy - Sure, let's~

Horny and Missy were quite the friends, ever since their early stages in life, even when the elementary school was around they always traded their interests quite often and ended up laughing through many times in life, they were inseparable at that time, you could only admire the deep bonds that they had for one another, how they met and developed those bonds still remains a mystery to many.
Even though Missy hated some parts about life that she could never erase no matter how hard she tried, Horny was there for her, and just as Horny was there for her, Missy was also there for Horny, so it makes the most logical sense that they are very close, on the other hand, an unraveled truth lied within Monty.
Monty - Why do these people resort to violence so much I wonder... I wish I could just read manga forever, the epidemic of perfection at its finest lies within there.
KS - Haha, look at that idiot speaking of perfection, baby, perfection only has one name and it's N-I-S-H-I.
Nishi - Kyaaa~ Look at him, haha. Oh, baby, you are so much hotter, let me feel your abs one more time please~
Monty - Tsk, they are just jealous of the fact that I'm not constantly dependent on another being to satisfy my pleasures. Oh, I guess it's time for me to leave uh. Still... I'm so disappointed, each day that it goes by life is just the same, boring moments after one another, it's like repeating an endless loop and being stuck on it without a choice. Beating Rogue didn't feel satisfying, in the end, what did I even do that for? It was so unnecessary and uncalled for, I could have just not argued with him and be done with.

Now I'm going home just reading manga once again, wait until I have sleep, come to school again and repeat the same process. God, why can't something interesting happen once in a while? I know that those events don't come miraculously, but this is just downright frustrating, at this point I'm gonna die while repeating the same things over and over. Is this what life has to offer? I always knew life was a pain, but this is just... Well, whatever. Oh right, I should buy something to eat and drink while I'm in my way home, although... what the hell...

In the middle of the street, there was a weird case. There was a homeless person in the middle of the street while there was a random singer singing out loud that served to please other people that were enjoying the songs.
Monty - I see... I have no choice I guess.
The homeless person that was on his knees in the middle of the street says this:
Crow - Please, God, someone let me eat something, I'm gonna starve out at this rate... I don't have any money... Ah, so this is the true consequences of my sins... Is it going to be like this?
Monty - Hey.
Crow - Y-Young man!! P-Please would you be as kind to give money to a person like me?
Monty - I'll give you food, here, I bought a burger and a pack of fries in the closest shop, which was Burger King, uh. Well, I'll sit here with you and eat as well.
Crow - T-Thank you so much!! It's hard for a people like me, I'm useless at anything I do... My wife kicked me from my own house and went for another guy instead... My heart was broken and I didn't feel like living anymore, but I have God and God loves me, so I'm fine.
Monty - ...Does it have to be like this?
Crow - Son, not all people can have the luck that others have, that's a lesson in life that you have to accept sooner or later, and trust me, there are some lessons that are better off learning as soon as possible. That's what God told me, you know?
Monty - I... I don't think God will come...
Crow - Why not, young man?
Monty - Will you listen to my story... Even if it means just one last time?
Crow - Sure thing, I have all the time in the world.
Monty - This is the story of me, ever since the past, I never truly cared for anything, many people tried to convince me to abid things that could bring me true experience and joy, yet I found those things easily replaceable, all people did back then was actions with the wrong intentions, and I got sick of it, their lies were always masked through untruthful words.

I was never bound to change at that rate, you know, even though I was and still am a young naive young man, I believe that one shouldn't limit himself to believing in God only. When you said that you were useless, don't say that. Can't you see that if you don't believe in your true capacities you won't reach somewhere? I'm struggling with finding a new path, every day is plain and simple that it gets disgusting, but seeing how unfair some people like you can get treated just made me realize that. You see that singer over there?
Crow - Oh... Yeah, I guess... He sings... good.
Monty - Why can't those people that are enjoying him see that you are going through worse?
Crow - I guess I am just not important...
Monty - That's not it, these people just seek pleasure, but not the right kind of pleasure, do you see how they just ignore you despite being completely suffering without any aid at all? They are selfish, they are just the same as any other, why depend on them?
Crow - Why have no choice!! If it wasn't for my dumb choice then I wouldn't be here... But I can't do nothing about it, nobody will help m-
Monty - I will.
Crow - W-What?
Monty - It's nothing, I can come here in the morning and after school, I can give you three meals per day, but that's that, so don't you dare to call yourself useless again, listen, we all have our purpose, and those purposes are created by the ones that wish to have a purpose, do you wish for your life to be like this?
Crow - N-No.
Monty - Then, for now, your purpose is to look back in life and think where you could have been better and aim for a better solution, do that every day and I will come and help you, will you?
Crow - I can do that I guess.
Monty - Great, but I now must get going or else I'm gonna lose the most recent update of Breaker haha, bye! And remember to do that every day!
Crow - Haha, you're fun, Yeah I will!
Monty - Uff, that took way too long now I got get b-
During those moments, there was a presence that Monty never detected, in fact, it was two presences outside of him and Crow. Although one of them was gone already, mysteriously disappearing away.
Missy - I have to say, that was cringe, brave but cringe.
Monty - M-M-Missy!?
Missy - Yes, Sherlock?
There was an unknown factor about Monty, he always had a thing for blond girls, and Missy just happened to be one. Monty always hated that fact because he thought that he would look like Arun, even though he and Arun were pretty good friends.
Monty - I-I... What are you doing here?
Missy - Seeing you cringe the worst humanly way possible, thanks for asking!
Monty - Damn it! Why do you of all people have to be here?!
Missy - Hey chill, I was just here with Horny, but I've got no idea where she went off to, honestly.
Monty - Yeah, me neither.
An awkward silence comes by as both cling their faces in a weird way.
Missy - ...Are you free right now?
As soon as Missy asked that, Monty began to think:
"N-No wayyyyyyyy, I'm gonna be asked out?! Are you serious right now?! A virgin like me, getting laid?! Life could not be better, thanks a lot homeless man if it wasn't for you then this chance wouldn't come by, credits to Horny for leaving us be, I will officially be drowning and swimming on that pussy sometime soon, oh boy, got a quick erection just from the thought."
Monty - Y-Yeh, wanna go out?
Missy - With you? Rather drink bleach.
Monty then remembers an old quote of an old friend of his.
"Vile - A virgin man sees only virgin dreams"
Monty - I guess he spoke from experience uh.
Missy - What?
Monty - Uh, nothing, anyways, you wanted something out of me, right?
Missy - You actually thought that was true? Haha, I just wanted to see your virgin reaction, what did you think? That I was the typical girl in every manga that you read? Haha, you are hella hilarious, let me tell you, you have no idea how I always notice that you are reading manga in class.

Monty was shivering, his dreams were destroyed, he always knew that Vile was a man of his word by the number of times he was rejected by other Indian girls, but Monty was indirectly hurt, he wanted to cry so badly that he had Tokyo Ghoul flashbacks.
Monty - Whatever, I'll just go home, have to read Breaker.
Missy - Nine Arts Dragon doesn't appear, sorry.
Monty - Can you not!? Do you have any idea how spoiler-phobic I am? If I wasn't a gentleman I would punish you right now, but I am one, so it's all good.
Missy - You spelled virgin wrong by saying gentleman, did you go to school or did you shut yourself in your mom's basement by reading manga? 
Monty - Jesus Christ, why can't the zookeepers keep their savage animals in there...
Missy - Oh, you will take that back, right now.
Monty - Haha, as if, bye Missy Bitchy!
Missy - Just you wait, Monty, I swear I'm gonna make you make slave in the most humiliant way possible!

And that, my son, was how my days finally began to change, the presence of your mother was just the beginning of a bigger hope, my day was officially different and not the same as another one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued.

Comments

Popular Posts