Rushion x Yusa

Thumbnail

You are here for at least one of these reasons:
Reason Number 1 - Somehow you followed me and got here, well damn, stalking is real, now, now, don't be shy I was just kidding, your feelings are precious.
Reason Number 2 - You are a mod in this channel so obviously you had that skirmishing curiosity of checking this thread out, ha, baited.
Reason Number 3 - You stalked Horny-tama, our God and thus you ended up here.
Reason Number 4 - I don't even know if you can call this a reason, but let's say that you are a pro stalker and multi stalked more than one individual. I congratulate you, you are a proud no-lifer that has too much time in hands, but seriously, hard work there, just don't repeat this in real life or else true trouble will arise.
Reason Number 5 - You obviously got invited, or not SIKE!
Reason Number 6 - Hello Rushion, did you actually went through my profile and continued reading to this point due to immense curiosity or randomly skimmed through because you saw your name? Yes, Rushion this is dedicated to you and your love.
Reason Number 7 - Listen Yusa, we can talk this out...
Reason Number 8 - You are a dead user who is so bored out of anything that you reached here if so, let me actually get into it.
So recently I've developed a liking for fanfics and thus, this work for fun has been something that I've been looking forward to doing it on my own for quite some time, however, the reason as to why I'm doing this here is because... Well to tell you the truth, I was doing these on DBM, but it got interpreted way too seriously, users began to judge it and not realizing it was something for fun, which honestly hurts my soul deep down to see people getting so worked up for a fiction, it never happened, but if you were mad about it, it means that you somehow accepted the whole happening or else it shouldn't have mattered in the first place. Alas, I shall respect their decisions by stopping my fanfics there and start something completely new here, since Horny-tama actually gave me the authorization to do so. So without further ado, let's get into it.
Disclaimers:
Disclaimer Number 1 - This is done against both users wills and I won't take responsibility no matter what case.
Disclaimer Number 2 - This is a bit long, in fact, in comparison to my previous, this one is gigantic.
Disclaimer Number 3 - This is amateurish, so I don't advice you to take the critic mindset on this one.
Disclaimer Number 4 - The love is real between these two, don't fool yourselves by thinking that this is merely a fiction.
Disclaimer Number 5 - This contains a weird mixture of romance, cringe, and drama which adds up to a very odd chemistry.
Summer, August 3rd, 2007
Blazing heat, tremendous heat waves, all mixture an intense climax and bring a vagrant atmosphere to the planet. Most of all, to the people that were surrounded by the same circumstance, it would only prove to be bad or simply downright undesirable to be on that scenario.
Yet, a 5-year-old boy was doing something amidst that hellish heat. His name was Rushion, he had dark brown eyes, normal black hair and a serious yet chilled look into his face. However, to many that would go by Rushion, it would sound as a mystery as to why he was doing that. His action was somewhat questionable, although it refrained as an act of nobility rather.
Rushion - Hey mom!! Can I take this lego home, can I!? It's not expensive!!
Nishi - Oh dear, what should we do about this?
Sythe - Rushion, I'll give it to you later, not now though.
Rushion - Why!? Daddy and Mommy promised me!!
Sythe and Nishi were in trouble because they actually said that and thus, Rushion was right on that, however, the couple synergy was about to prevail.
Nishi - Oh dear, did we ever say something like that?
Sythe - I don't know honey, did we?
Nishi - Oh my, Oh my, it seems we didn't say such things after all.
Sythe - I did say one thing though.
Nishi - My, My, what could have that been?
Sythe - That I love you, what else ~
As of that moment, Rushion was truly pissed off, not only was his request ignored, but his mother and father just flirted yet again to move on with it.
Rushion - God!!! You two are the worst parents ever!! You don't even care about what I have to say, you just want an excuse to flirt with each other!! Damn it, start paying attention to me!!
Sythe - Look, son, we will buy you one in the future, we just don't have money at the moment.
Rushion - Yeah right, you took mom to a hotel last night, what do you even mean by not having money?
Nishi - Oh no darling, our little Rushy Rushy found out about it~
Sythe - Haha, don't worry, no way I'm regretting last night.
Nishi - Woah dear, we are in public, don't forget that~
Sythe - My love for you isn't public, but private only~
Rushion - Are you two seriously ignoring me!?
Nishi - We should hurry up home so we could do it~
Rushion - Do what!?
Sythe - Let's just go home honestly.
Rushion - Hey!!! You haven't answered my question!!
Nishi - Oh dear, you make my heart race every time.
Rushion - I'm still here!!
It was hopeless, Nishi and Sythe continued their onslaught of flirts non-stop, making Rushion desperate, no matter the situation.
Rushion - Tsk, fine, I'll go take a walk, screw the toy, who wanted that anyways.
Through Rushion's emotional phase or one could say, revolt, he went to take a walk, although he had no idea where to go, he had two options, by leaving the store, either go up and go to the beach or go left and go to an abandoned park. He wanted to be alone, so going to the beach wasn't exactly an option, in fact, since he didn't want to be with anyone at that moment, going to the abandoned park sounded like the most optimal route to be followed up with. By going down left, he notices that none was there.
Rushion - ...What is this... It's all so... It's like there was never life here, everything screams dead to me here. Just perfect, I needed this, this moment will help me relax a bit, can't stand listening to another human no longer, I swear, each and everyone one of them is so... Whatever, I'll just take a nice nap, I guess, nothing much to do... Let me find a comfortable spot to sleep on.
As Rushion searched for a spot, he noticed something, or rather, a presence that was co-existing all this time was finally revealed, leaving Rushion in a awe.
Yusa - W-Why... Why are they always fighting...
Rushion was a bit lost, he couldn't tell if he should be mad over the fact that there was another human close to him, or if he should care about the girl crying. Either way, he had to make a decision, he couldn't calm himself down, yet he always had a weak spot for people that showed emotion, and more or so, to the sorrow type of emotion.
Rushion - Hey, what's wrong?
Yusa - ...Go away...
Rushion - You know, that's not a nice thing to say to a person...
Yusa - I said go away. You don't care, so stop pretending already.
Rushion - What makes you think I don't?
Yusa - You don't have a reason as to why so seriously just stop...
Rushion - A reason to do what?
Yusa - To help me...
Rushion - You don't need a reason to help someone.
Yusa -...Can't you just leave me alone?
Rushion - I can't do that you know, you are crying, I need to know why.
Yusa - Promise me, that if I tell you, you will go away.
Rushion - I'm not leaving this place for a while, it seems quite good to relax, but I promise to do anything you wish for, after that.
Yusa - Hehe, you'll regret making that decision.
Rushion - Oh nice, see? You can show a cute face once in a while.
Yusa - Haha, you must think you're so funny.
Rushion - Not really, but hey, it's better to at least try and make others feel happy because deep down, seeing others being able to be happy while I can't always manage to ring a bell to my heart.
Yusa - Well... Do you want to listen to it or not?
Rushion - Yeah, go ahead.
Yusa - Okay... To start off, my parents are always fighting, every time I go home, they are just discussing, like why... My father is always abusing my mother verbally and sometimes even... I can't... Sorry...
Without being able to finish her sentence, Yusa starts to cry once again, either due to some revolting memories or perhaps because she just couldn't hold back. Even then, Rushion enters in deep thought, without trying to comfort Yusa whatsoever.
Rushion - You know... You just made me realize how lucky I am. I never had my parents being mean to me in the same way that yours are potential to you, yet I always think of myself in the end. I get it, it's not easy, but you have to realize, nobody ever said it would be easy, so don't cry.
Yusa - See? Nobody can understand me...
Rushion - It's true, I can't understand it, I never went through what you did, so it's only normal for me to not understand.
Yusa - Haha, of cou-
Rushion - But, that doesn't mean that I can't try to understand it.
Yusa - What are you on about?
Rushion - You might be hurt on the inside but you didn't mind listening to someone like me, which means, that deep down you care.
Yusa - ...What do you even know...
Rushion - ...I... Might not know all things there is, and we both are just getting started in our journey which is called life, but it doesn't take some extra thinking or realization to get this one thing. If you don't live your life the way you want. Do you want to live a bad or good life?
Yusa - ...I don't know honestly. All I want is my mother and father to be on good terms...
Rushion - Well, have you tried understanding their situation?
Yusa - They never let me, they are always fighting.
Rushion -Hm... That's quite the problem. Are you afraid of them?
Yusa - A bit...
Rushion - I see... Wanna come to my home?
Yusa - I don't think my parents will let me...
Rushion - I see. That's a shame, I wanted to talk to you more, I haven't talked to someone like this for a while, I'm glad.
Yusa - Same!...I'm sorry for acting like this... It's not how I usually am...
Rushion - Haha, don't sweat it, I'm also not like this at all! In fact, I'm really glad someone was able to bring this side of me once and for all.
Yusa - Hey, we should...Talk more often...
Rushion - That's true, you know, I really like you so I can agree with that~
Yusa - T-Thanks, I guess...

Along with Yusa, Rushion also blushes to realize that he was being romantic all along.
Rushion - So yeah... When are we meeting again?
Yusa - Um, what do you say we come here to this exact place tomorrow, just the two of us?
Rushion - Really? That's so cool! This place just for the two of us, can't wait honestly.
Yusa - Yeah! Just the two of us. The two of us.
Both Yusa and Rushion blush just by thinking about it.
Rushion - A-Anyways, tell me your name since I haven't asked yet, sorry.
Yusa - My name is Yusa.
Rushion - Cute name.
Yusa - Thanks, what's yours though?
Rushion - My name is Rushion.
Yusa - Weird name honestly.
Rushion - That's so nice of you, especially right after I complimented you.
Yusa - Still... We know nothing about each other, so we should get to know each other better, I guess.
Rushion - Let's do it tomorrow, I've actually gotta go and meet my parents now, because, well I can't go around missing, even though, I bet they wouldn't mind...
Yusa - W-Wait, I thought we could spend more time together...
Rushion - Tomorrow, Yusa.
Yusa - Why tomorrow!? Let's just spend it now, please...
Rushion - Don't worry, I promise to be here earlier tomorrow, that way you don't have to be with your parents for much longer, just hold on.
Yusa - ...You know... You should learn how to give more attention to the present rather than thinking about the future so often.
Rushion - Haha, that's true, either way, I need to go, I'll see you tomorrow Yusa.
Yusa - I wish you could stay for a bit more...
Rushion - Hey, let's do all sorts of adventures tomorrow, I promise to take you to places you've never seen before.
Yusa - Haha, it's gonna be so much fun, I can't wait for it, but hey...Remember how I said that you would have to obey a wish of mine after listening to it?
Rushion - Oh yeah... Do I really have to?
Yusa - Yep! So here it is, close your eyes.
Rushion - Sure, Sure.
As Rushion closes his eyes, the thoughts of Yusa kissing him crosses, yet that was not the case.
Yusa - And hereee. Okay, done, you can open your eyes now.
Rushion - What did you do?
Yusa - Look at your left hand, the 4th finger according to the right.
As Rushion gazes upon his left hand, he notices a ring in that finger that Yusa mentioned.
Rushion - W-Wait this is similar to Mommy's and Daddy's ring!
Yusa blushes in shame, yet Rushion didn't realize what was happening.
Yusa - Just do me this favor, and always keep that, no matter what, okay?
Rushion - Ah sure, anything you say! Either way, I really need to go now, or else my parents will be worried, at what time do you want me to be here?
Yusa - Anytime will do~
Rushion - Yush, let's go for 9am to make sure our day is a blast!
Yusa - Haha, well, bye, see you tomorrow!
Rushion - See ya, and, don't think about it too much, make sure to be happy, because we are gonna have fun tomorrow.
Yusa - Hmh, I'm sure we will!
And with that, they both part ways, smiling a lot while making sure they are ready for the next day.
Rushion - Man, I can't wait to be here again tomorrow, although... What is this feeling? So annoying, my heart just beats faster and faster, ahh... just go away damn it. Either way, I'll just get home and sleep, those two are probably doing something which I shouldn't even bother trying knowing what it is.
The day then ends, they both were extremely excited about the outcome, to the point where Rushion could hardly get any sleep.
8:55am
Rushion - Oh man, Oh man, Oh man, I hope I'm not late, or else I'll be so ashamed!!
9:00am
Rushion - Okay, I'm here. Yusa? Where are you?

There was no sign of Yusa anywhere around that area, Rushion thought she was simply late, so he decided to wait another hour.
10:00am
Rushion - Man... She is so late...
It was no mere coincidence, after that, Rushion waited out more 6 hours.
16:00pm
Rushion - I'm starving... Yusa where are you...I guess I'll just go eat something else.
As Rushion goes to grab something to eat, he questions if Yusa was ever gonna come or not.
Rushion - Whatever, I'm not giving up, we promised, after all, I'm not gonna break a promise just due to laziness.
After that, Rushion came to the same place day by day, until a week was finally accomplished which lead Rushion to the realization.
Rushion - She's not coming anymore, what happened...
And thus, comes the ending of the first part of this series, which leaves the big question, what happened to Yusa? Find out on the next part!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments