Howler x Irregular Part 4 (Yaoi Edition) (+18)

A moment of silence for the thread.
Now, it's that time again. That time when I reflect on my actions and wonder as to why I'm writing yaoi of all things. Especially when I've never read a single yaoi Manga in my whole life. It's that sad. Nevertheless, this was a necessity. My regret is not bringing this to life earlier.

Thumbnail


Disclaimers:

Disclaimer 1: This is so, but so gay.

Disclaimer 2: Prepare to get your mind shattered.

Disclaimer 3: This is for fun purposes only.

Disclaimer 4: This is cancer.

Disclaimer 5: This is not based on any reality.




_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Jaipur, India.

Arun: But Lakie!! Listen to me, I'm fa real! It's not mah fault that the chinese condom was too big for me!

Howler: Arun... Keep it down boi, you're hella loud...

Arun: Shaddup!!! I'm talking to my loveh ovar here!!

Howler: You've been talking to the mirror for the past 5 hours while holding on to a microscopic condom....


It was night time. The day was old yet the night was young. Arun couldn't get laid as always so he decided to drop by Howler's house. Even then, Arun had no idea that Howler was facing a mental trauma. Also, a physical one right deep in his anal cavity, but that's another thick issue. 

Arun: So, why u depressed? 

Howler: I'm not depressed, damn it. 

Arun: Oh really brah? Why don't ya take a seat? 

Howler: I can't seat right now...


Irregular left his mark in more than one way, apparently. Still, Howler just couldn't forget the majestic dicking he got in that filthy bathroom. Just a single thought from it makes his dick go wild and crazy. While he cried about the fact that Reggy and Felix just fucked each other in a public alley, Howler's dick began to cry white tears. He realized that he just couldn't allow Reggy to keep on penetrating Felix. Howler wanted that fat juicy cock for himself alone.

Arun: Brah... What should I say to her...?

Howler: Why not impress her with the naked man?

Arun: Naked man?! C-Could it be...!?


The naked man. A tactic that firmly revolves around the male individual waiting around the couch only to surprise the female individual. Of course, the male must be naked for this to work. Once he does surprise her, the banging begins or so they believe.

Howler: I'm gonna go shopping, you want something?

Arun: Bring me Vietnamese condoms brah.

Howler: Cappiche.


Thus, Howler left his house. He wondered as to why Arun would want such condoms yet he realized the truth not so long after. Although, just as he was about to meet up with his destination a familiar face appears...

Irregular: Yo.

Howler: D-Daddy- I mean, Irregular!


Howler was beyond shocked. To think that he would get to ride that huge airplane this soon. His mind ecstatic for a transient moment. He just couldn't help but to imagine what it would be like to get cummed inside his poor tiny anus yet again. Thoughts of lust consumed Howler as he began to droll all over the place.

Irregular: Heh, looks like you have been infected! 

Howler: W-What are you talking about?!

Irregular: It's useless. Give it up. Bequeath yourself before me, Howler. You know you want it. C'mon, I'll even invite Felix.

Howler: Y-You're misunderstanding something! I don't want anything to do with you! Nor Felix!

Irregular: Ha, you say such funny things. Even your dick has failed you. Just look at it. It wants to pass the bridge.


Without noticing it, Howler's dick erupted even further. The shame of having a boner right there in the middle of the street didn't occur to Howler. He was too busy imaging what the threesome would be like. But he was too insecure. Howler for sure wants to dance around Daddy Reggy's mighty meat bat yet can he trust Felix, the one who gets gangbanged by Reggy all the fucking time?

Irregular: People are looking to you. Just come with me. We will go to Felix's office. We will go all the way.

Howler: A-All the way?

Irregular: You won't stand up for days after this one, trust me. Forget about your cavity, your anus will be overflowing by the end. Even the condoms won't be enough.


Once again, Howler just couldn't resist his own temptations. His belt went off because his dick was begging to get the hell out of there. It was a lost cause. Only dicks awaited from that point on.

Howler: ...Lead the way.

Irregular: Believe me, I will.


Eventually, they both reached Felix office, but...

Felix: Oh, Reggy! Yes, there! In my unworthy anus, please! Fill every place with your holy semen! Make me abide your godly Indian dick! OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


Felix thus ends his masturbation by literally splashing his cum everywhere.

Irregular: Well damn, you look like you are having the time of your life...

Felix: You better fucking bet I am. I want your dick so badly I licked the wood stick of the door more than a thousand times already.

Irregular: Today we will be having a threesome. I hope you don't mind.

Felix: Excuse me!? A threesome!? But baby! My anus! It fits your dick size only! Even when my wife tries to touch it during sex I always leave it protected just for you! And now you mean to tell me that I will have to share it!? Oh hell no, babe! This is just too cruel!

Irregular: Listen you fucking bitch. I will dominate you as much as you want, but it's just another dick. I'll give you my dick as many times you so desire, but just eat another one, will ya?

Felix: No, no, no!! Babe, what the hell happened to us!? We even used to own our gay bar! We sucked each other off every five minutes back then! But what about now!? We barely have sex! My anus is so dried that Africa is laughing at me! More so, you bring this filthy vagabond with you! Why!? Is his putrid hole that good?! Is my cavity a joke for you!? Huh!?

Irregular: Felix, wait! Listen! I will never forget about your brilliant anus! It drags me down even deeper than the toilet flush! I'm not betraying you! My dick is just uncontrollable! My gay desires are overwhelming to the point where I can't control them! I thought that you of all people would understand that yet why can't you!? Is my dick that fucking good!?

Felix: You're goddamn right! It's so good I even have nightmares with it. Nightmares, for fuck sake! I'm supposed to have dreams with it!! You don't need to say another word. I see how it is! I will refine my asshole to the point where I will be unparalleled when it comes to being ridden. Until then, my love!

Irregular: I will miss you and your loosen up hole. Farewell...


Drama was reaching its apex yet Felix decided to take his leave, but he couldn't help but to cry. Of course, he left with an erected boner, but who cares. Howler was feeling insecure again. Irregular had put up an enermous rape face on. Howler knew that the night was indeed young and that the morning wouldn't come so soon because he would surely cum sooner.

Irregular: Bitch, strip. 

Howler: Yes, Irregular.

Irregular: Call me daddy.

Howler: Y-Yes, daddy...

Irregular: Louder!

Howler: Oh yeah! Daddy Reggy!

Irregular: Good. You're ready to receive my holy Excalibur in your deep tunnel, I assume? 

Howler: Can I suck you off first?!

Irregular: Damn right. On your knees.

While this fast climax was going down, in a very distant location, yet another event was about to be created. On the left, we have Arun playing the naked man. He is waiting for Laken to come home. To her surprise, she doesn't know about this. Will this work out for Arun!?

Laken: Hey Arun, I'm home~


As soon as Laken arrives at home, the leading man rises up.

Arun: Lakie, I'm ready! Sex! Now!

Laken: Ho, so wild and decisive! I like that! But, Arun...

Arun: What!?

Laken: How come it's so small?


Laken was despairing. The truth is, she would try and have sex with Arun on his sleep, but she couldn't because his rocket was too small. 

Arun: Just you wait! It will grow a few inches!

Laken: So, curry?

Arun: L-Lakie!?


Rest in peace, Arun.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Comments