Kamikaze ♅ x Hyuu fan fiction (18+)

Just for the record, I couldn't bother to ask both users whether or not I had their permission for this fanfic since I would clearly get a hard pass from our boi Kamikaze. I'm not too sure about Hyuun though. But I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind Kamikaze. Kamikaze is a man of value. He knows his shit... NOT.
Like, what the fuck? How can you be such a beta to the point where you deny to have a thing with her and then, in a group made for chatting, you immediately start to flirt with her as if it was dm's or some shit. Not that I mind, but the point being, these two are high tension. In other words, they need to fucking hook up, just like Keth x Nishi. Yes, you two are not escaping. Also, nothing personal against both of you. You just happen to be two users who basically should be in my fanfics. Be glad. You are part of a greater cause. 
Ultimately, no disclaimers. You already know what you are getting yourself into. Alas, let's begin.
"Brojob me" Kamikaze 2k19
Hello, my name is Kamikaze. I'm a virgin. Who happens to just be 17 years old. I'm gonna be real honest here for a second with you. My life is sad. But, not your average sad. Mine is so sad that calling it sad feels like an understatement. Do you feel me? Probably not. Ah, how I pass every day in eternal suffering. Can someone save me from this torment? I thought there was no one who could so something like that yet I think my luck started to change little by little. This other day I met a girl, or I think it's a girl. I'm not really sure.
Kamikaze: Who cares... Nothing good will happen to me anyways. I'm just a sad little pleb.

It was at this moment, that Kamikaze knew... He received a notification. 
Kamikaze: Oh, it's a friend request, I wonder from who it could be...

Kamikaze was not used to getting friend requests. He is usually so thirsty that he is the one who makes the request in the first place, so this came as a literal surprise to him. Also, to his surprise, after accepting the friend request on discord, Kamikaze couldn't be the one to initiate this conversation, as this new person would be the one who had began it all. 
???: Hey, click this link.

Kamikaze thought it was just a simple meme or a discord serve invite. But. Little. Did. He. Know. 
Kamikaze: Where the hell...

After coming to his senses, Kamikaze realizes that he encounters himself in an Island. But not just any Island. This one as special, indeed, very special.
???: Welcome to the RK Island!

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Kamikaze was panicking due to one simple reason. He had heard RK. He just couldn't bear to hear that. No more. Kamikaze didn't want to be hurt. 
Kamikaze: Ahh!!!! Get away from me!!! I swear I will nuke this entire island!!

Kamikaze had officially entered the panic state. He was no longer capable of making rational decisions. Over the past, he had some bad memories of RK. He just didn't want to relive that ever again. 
???: Hey it's me! 
Kamikaze: I told you to stay the fuck away! I don't care who you are! Are you one MAX's lackeys!? I will destroy you pleb! 
???: One of MAX's lackeys? Hahaha, that's funny. 
Kamikaze: Don't test me I swear... Don't make me use the ban but- Wait, who are you?

After Kamikaze realizing how retarded his behavior was, he faced reality. 
???: Hahaha, what? You can't even recognize the one who you befriended with?! That's hilarious, I swear.
Kamikaze: Sorry, I d-didn't really pay any attention to it.

Now that Kamikaze looked better, it was a girl who just happened to be there. He had yet to realize that this whole situation was probably just a misunderstanding, but his brain decided to malfunction, again. 
Kamikaze: I'm gonna execute you! I mean, what! 
???: Awkward... Are you okay?

His brain just did it to him like that. 
Kamikaze: Nevermind that! Where am I? Bangladesh?! 
???: You most certainly aren't in Bangladesh. 
Kamikaze: I just... 
???: Relax. My name is Hyuun. We met on disqus, remember?

He didn't remember because his memory is as tiny as his dick. 
Kamikaze: What's your name?
???: What do you mean I just...

Kamikaze forgot to take his pills this morning.
Kamikaze: Oh, Hyuun! Y-You are a girl?
Hyuun: Uh yeah, dummy.
Kamikaze: M-My name is Kamikaze! I'm from India!

Kamikaze is very proud of his country, obviously. 
Hyuun: Hi. I'm Hyuun... Anyways, you are probably wondering why you are here, right?

Kamikaze's brain wasn't curious to that point. No wonder he's still a virgin. Still as in assuming he will ever leave that phase, so, never. 
Kamikaze: Now that you mention it... What is this place?

This island, also known as Retarded Kingdom (RK), was a huge fortress that served one purpose; to serve MAX, the ultimate form of autism. Over the years, new people have been coming up and have challenged MAX in an authentic autistic showdown yet they failed to surpass MAX in his autism. Now, the autistic tyranny of MAX is throwing this Kingdom apart. Well, it was already doomed from the start but let's ignore that. Ultimately, in order to surpass autism, one had to become a greater autism. 
Hyuun: It's RK. 
Kamikaze: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! 
Hyuun: Hey relax. What's gotten into you? 
Kamikaze: Why in all blazes did it have to be RK!? 
Hyuun: Kachichi, chill please. Kamikaze: I don't deserve this! It was just a broj- Wait, what did you just call me? 
Hyuun: Kachichi. Cute, right? Kamikaze: Y-Yeah...

Apparently, Kamikaze's stopped reliving his past days when Hyuun suddenly did that. Scientific studies confirm that every time Kamikaze talks to Hyuun, his virginity slowly fades away. 
Hyuun: I'm sorry, but I'll have to get on the matter at hand. Kamikaze!

Rapidly grabbing his tiny hands, Hyuun approaches cherry boi Kamikaze. 
Kamikaze: Y-Yes? 
Hyuun: Let's make out. 
Kamikaze: E-Excuse me!?

Kamikaze's virgin brain almost had a CVA right there. What saved him at that moment was his quest for his cheery to be blown up. He couldn't forget the uncountable times he was roasted just because he was a virgin. The salty tears from his last Christmas. The amount of hentais he fapped... Were they just in vain... Kamikaze thought! 
Hyuun: I want to- 
Kamikaze: Say no more. Let's get a room. 
Hyuun: O-Okay. Where exactly? 
Kamikaze: I'll lead the way. Let's go to Keth's Chillis, they have rooms there. 
Hyuun: Kamikaze... When were you this... 
Kamikaze: You shouldn't talk so much. Safe your breath for when you are moaning.

Hyuun was breathless right away. She just wanted to get down and dirt with alpha captain Kamikaze. I suppose I should explain something. Kamikaze just went through a massive mental transformation. It's the Brojob side effect. After brojobing someone, you are allowed to be an Alpha for one hour straight. You must be Indian to achieve this feat. Also, I think that Kamikaze became so Alpha that he stopped being Indian. What a lucky guy. 
Eventually... 
Keth: Hmm... Yeah, you see Nishi... I'm busy tonight, tomorrow, okay? 
Keth, the receptionist was on phone with Nishi. 
Nishi: You said the same yesterday... 
Keth: I'm just so busy, sorry. I promise to make up for you, I swear.

Alas, Keth ends the call, only to... 
Hannah: Geez, that bitch never shuts up. 
Keth: So sorry baby, where were we- Welcome to Keth Chillis!
Kamikaze: One room, for two. Expect a lot of noise. 
Keth: Protection? Kamikaze: Get that fucking joke of a condom out of my face son.

Keth was so impressed by Kamikaze's actions that he shed a tear. Not only was Kamikaze alpha as fuck, but he didn't necessitate protection. Chad movements right there. Nonetheless, Kamikaze and Hyuun went to the room. 
Hyuun: Hey Kamikaze... 
Kamikaze: Yeah?

Hyuun swallowed her whole saliva when Kamikaze replied with such a defining manly tone like that. She was damn wet. 
Hyuun: Do you like me? 
Kamikaze: What kind of question is that?
Hyuun: I-I see... Then you... 
Kamikaze: Baby, I don't like you. I fucking love you. Hurry up, let's make up until the sunrise.

Thus, the climax was set. Cherry King Kamikaze was about to lose his crown of virginity. Kamikaze had no need of things like condoms. Getting aids? Please. Kamikaze has aids immunity. 
Hyuun: Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Oh yeah, Kamikaze, fuck me harder please!

Hyuun was truly enjoying swinging on Captain Alpha As Fuck Kamikaze's anchor. She was riding that dick for so long she started to move her own hips without Kamikaze having to trust into it. 
Hyuun: Holy shit! This is so good! Oh my god Kamikaze! Is your dick a fucking drug!? Cause I'm hella addicted hehe!! 
Kamikaze: Who's your daddy? 
Hyuun: Ahhh!! W-Wait, I can't just...!! Oh fuck yes!

Getting pounded by Kamikaze's heavenly stick, Hyuun's pussy was hastily getting smashed by the omnipotent force that General Alpha Kamikaze emitted. 
Kamikaze: Don't make me repeat myself. Who? 
Hyuun: W-What!? K-Kamikaze, please slow down! I can't handle this!! This is too much!!

Hyuun's hymen was more than broken at this point, thus beyond repair. Nonetheless, she continued to moan loud as fuck. Kamikaze's truck was that good.
Kamikaze: Not answering huh? Alright. 
Hyuun: What are you doing...? 
Kamikaze: It's over. No more of this big boi for you. 
Hyuun: W-Why are you being like this...? 
Kamikaze: One last time. Who's your daddy? 
Hyuun: W-Who else could it be! Of course it's you, Daddykaze! Fuck me like a slut who's broke and needs to be fucked in order to win the lowest of all moneys! 
Kamikaze: Not enough. Say how much of a slut you actually are.
Hyuun: Yes daddy! I'm a big slut! I'm such a slut that I wouldn't just suck the tip but I would take the dick all the way down to my mouth like a filthy first class whore! I would also let you cum deep in my throat and not my mouth! 
Kamikaze: Still not enough. 
Hyuun: I-I can do math! Your dick + my pussy = Cum overflowing in my vagina! O-Oh! And! I would let you pee in my mouth instead of using the bathroom! Furthermore, I would eat cookies with your semen as cream. Next, I would drink a semenshake! Get it!? I took the milk from milkshake and replaced it with semen! H-How's that, D-Daddykaze?! 
Kamikaze: What a fucking slut. You are in need of some punishment. I'll execute you!

Thus the fucking resumed.
Hyuun: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Deeper! Dig my pussy like a diamond mine!! Penetrate and infiltrate! 
Kamikaze: You don't have to fucking say it. By the way, I'm cuming. 
Hyuun: Ahh! Daddykaze's cum~~~~~~ 
Kamikaze: What a slutish reply, so typical from you. 
Hyuun: S-Say more bad things about me! 
Kamikaze: What the hell? You a masochist? 
Hyuun: N-N-N-NO!! 
Kamikaze: Behave yourself, it's just sex. No need to howl like that, woman. 
Hyuun: H-Howl!? Y-You mean like an animal? Like I'm a female dog being fucked from behind!? 
Kamikaze: You are being fucked from behind! Take this! Mega Super Delta Alpha Explosion Cum Projectile!!!

Needless to say, the whole hotel that night was shocked. Kamikaze said that he would bang Hyuun until the sun rise, but it was more than that. Not even in daylight. Kamikaze fucked Hyuun like she was the biggest slut of this universe. 
END.

Comments

Popular Posts