Archive for screenshots

 Not sure if I will end up committing to this but as per wash's request I will try posting screenshots I have taken or saved during my time on this site. Not gonna post everything but just the stuff that I find interesting. 

 Starting off with 2016:

A skype message from Jimil explaining why he deleted the bdyea chatroom. He was the head admin of the chatroom when the idea was first suggested, but seeing how weak his mental was other mods just lost trust with him so someone else had to step up to take over, everyone else was lazy so I ended up making a tumblr blog on phone which everyone else approved off and that's how I became the owner of BDYEA chatroom. 


 


Alt account of Mad Scientist he tried trolling on BDYEA chatroom but got caught because he didn't know about the IP address system in the chatrooms, took this screenshot to forever remind him about his failure, since he was a mod himself on the chatroom.



 

 


 

All the channels that I owned/modded by this point. (June 12th 2016)


 

Joining forces with Umar Hussain the greatest mind during this era of Disqus Chatrooms.


A user who deleted his account after BDYEA chatroom reached 1 million comments so the comment count goes below 1 million, by this point we had moved to a different website because of the lag. Too bad that comments from deleted account can be reapproved from the mod panel so this guy deleted for nothing.


Something you don't really see often these days, because instead of getting better the site has regressed. It had no issues holding these many comments during 2016. 







 

Saru Gori cosplaying as a character from Haikyuu.



New-gen Disqus all star FateXBlood formerly known as Zeref Dragneel showing his incredible grammar prowess.


 



2016 Vile
 

MangaPleb is Jimil
 
The great kybe makes an alternative account to reconnect after getting blocked for being a retard.


 1 million in six months, never done before. (surely)









  Idk why Haro was using this as his pfp. I think I ss'ed this to ask him if it was his IRL or not.



Fanboi behavior,


     




No one innovated as much as the great Alex Katz Borrayo from The Lunair Land of Adventures!





Comments