Howler x Irregular Fanfic (Yaoi Edition) + (18+ edition) PART 3

Disclaimer number 1 - This is cringe
Disclaimer number 2 - I am not to blame if your mind takes collateral damage
Disclaimer number 3 - This is supremely gay
Disclaimer number 4 - This might as well be a reality
Disclaimer number 5 - This is a fanfic and nothing beyond that realm
Disclaimer number 6 - If you are present in this fanfic your opinion is invalid
Disclaimer number 2 - I am not to blame if your mind takes collateral damage
Disclaimer number 3 - This is supremely gay
Disclaimer number 4 - This might as well be a reality
Disclaimer number 5 - This is a fanfic and nothing beyond that realm
Disclaimer number 6 - If you are present in this fanfic your opinion is invalid
Continuing from the last part, Howler took heed at Doctor Felix's office and received a blessing that would be transcended into Howler, however, the truth we all saught so far is, will Howler be straight again or will Howler continue to rain supreme on his gay parade?
Kochi, India
Young Howler still felt remorses towards the way he felt with Irregular, the thoughts just wouldn't leave his head as he had flashbacks to the toilet scene. The words Daddy Reggy scourged through his mind at the rapid speed. Howler decided that it was time for a walk and that he should reflect on his daily actions.
Howler - Nothing has been achieved so far, all of my actions have been meaningless, on top of being raped I constantly get random boners, I can't go to the beach at this rate or else I will be popping lollipops to the children every day. Wait that was a wrong way to put, meh whatever, I should honestly just follow what Doctor Felix told me, although I have to say...
How did he know all that information about Irregular? It's definitely awkward, so let's do some thinking over here, there is a chance that they know each other from way back then, perhaps before Irregular became a teacher they studied together. Wait, now that I think about it they seem like they have the same age. What if they studied together and had to part different paths? Now that's tragic I have to say, but why did they part ways? Jesus, all of this doesn't make sense, oh yeah, tomorrow there is gonna be a school trip to a beach resort, can't wait for that one.
As Howler walks towards his home he notices that it was getting dark, but the thing that bothered him was seeing two men talking to each other in a very weird way, Howler recognized them just by sighting them, it was not hard for him to lose that sight, although, for some reason, Howler was indeed hard in his mini package.
Felix - Baby, please, we can talk about this!
Irregular - I'm sorry, I can't be with you anymore, you have a wife you betrayed me!
Felix - But I sucked you off so well!!
Irregular - Doesn't matter, you betrayed me for a woman, a woman, do you have any idea how much I hate the female type?
Felix - Baby Irreg we can talk about this, listen, she just constantly begs for attention and I came inside her so now she is pregnant!
Irregular - Y-Y-You did what!? I was saving my ass tonight for your sticky sperm but it seems as if I did a mistake. Instead of me, you took a random degenerate whore that isn't worth more than a trashcan!
Felix - Please remember the times we had in high school! The number of times I let you do quickies with me when it was school break, I EVEN SUCKED YOU OFF DURING P.E CLASS!!!
Irregular - I can't forgive you, I'm sorry, please respect my decision you filthy animal!
Felix - No... Baby... Without you I'm nothing, do you have any idea how much I masturbate just thinking about you? I do it with such fury that I ejaculate it prematurely every time! And you are telling me that I should spend my time with my whore wife? I bet she sells her trash body to the Indian next door! Do you have any idea how frustrating that is!?
Irregular - We are all Indian though hence the scumminess in our souls, it's a curse that we can't escape. Listen, I will give you one more chance, but you have to prove yourself worthy, okay?
Felix - Reggy my bae, I will suck you off so hard that you will go purple, I'll squeeze your dick so hard in bed that you will feel like you are exposed to a high temperature with no way to cool yourself, oh Daddy Reggy, let me feel your fat cock shoved in my punny anus please!
Irregular raises his dick slightly ahead, he was melting from such words, he couldn't help but to release his hidden desires and says:
Irregular - Imma shove my meat so hard into your cavity that you won't get up after it, cum will overflow from your cavity so much that it will overflow, not to mention, your back rear will get destroyed, do you still want that?
Felix - Daddy Reggy~
Irregular - Alright, let's fucking go upstairs already.
Amidst all that, one could hear Howler sobbing in massive tears while repeating the same courses over and over.
Howler - Why, Why, Why, wasn't I enough? Do you have any idea how much you've hurt me and my body? I can't sleep anymore because my ass still hurts from all that dicking! Sitting on chairs? Impossible, I rather ride your cock all day long, why couldn't you fuck me harder Daddy...
It was a strange moment for Howler, he couldn't help but cry while furiously masturbating over the noises that were going through Irregular's and Felix's sex session.
Felix - AH, AH, Mister Reggy, I missed your colossal cock so much, pound me harder master, make me a slave to your cock!
Irregular - Who's your master!?
Felix knew that answering it correctly would give less the pleasure, in fact, Felix was quite the masochist, he would always seek pleasure through the wrong ways yet the most effective ones.
Felix - D-Daddy Reggy, harder please, let me hole know what deep truly means!
In the middle of their private section, a scream came from the outside room, it was Arun.
Arun - Shut up you animals! I'm trying to concentrate over here!!
Laken- Arun... It's been 20 minutes, my body is getting cold, come and warm me up~
Even through Laken's tempting offer, Arun was struggling with the most basic thing ever. Arun was preparing himself for the grand sex yet he couldn't put the condom in his own dick.
Arun - What the hell!!! Why is it so much bigger than my dick!? I thought I ordered Chinese Condoms, God damn it, did Wenli seriously gave me the wrong one!?
Laken - Arun... I'm down for raw~
Arun - ...But if I do it raw then we can't have a kid!
Laken - Arun...
Howler was blasted at that moment, not only was he in rage because of Felix's constant igniting orgasms but he was losing brain cells due to Arun's dialogue. Howler was even considering suicide but he was in such a shocked doubt that suicide didn't seem right, he sought solutions at that time, the Kokoro of the young man was so revolted that nothing else was right.
Even when all hopes were lost, when Howler began to walk towards despair once again, that was until he saw a bright light in the middle of the night. The light was extremely alluring, Howler thought he was having an avid dream yet, in reality, it was all the truth.
Howler - W-Where am I?
??? - It's not too late...
What happened to Howler, where did he go, and who is this new character?! Find out on part 4!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued.
Comments
Post a Comment