SM x Wash

Thumbnail


Right, no need for introductions and all that, so I'll just skip to the disclaimers:
Disclaimer number 1 - I am not to blame for this in any case
Disclaimer number 2 - If you are in this, your opinion is invalid
Disclaimer number 3 - This is for the purpose of fun and nothing beyond that
Disclaimer number 4 - This is cringe
"Everyone acts the same, but we all have a dark side of us"
It was morning debut, 17-year-old SM was getting up from his bed while being troubled by another day of school and he just didn't want to flop out of her bed, it was troublesome for him. SM was almost entering college but it was about time that he started thinking about life more seriously. He didn't care much about the future, he is the type of guy who would go with everything and just enjoy peace as it is.
After hearing his alarm ring for numerous times he eventually leaps off the bed while rushing towards the bathroom to brush his teeth. He thinks how enjoyable his time in school truly is now and that eventually, all of his times will be gone and destroyed by time. He also thinks that maybe it was about time he did something productive instead of just waiting around for everything to miraculously happen.
It was about time that he took action on something, alas, he goes to school after showering for 30 minutes like a princess. Outside, the weather was semi cold, he regrets only bringing a shirt with him, it was truly a disaster, he could feel the skirmishing cold flowing through his body. That's when he feels a heavy pat on his back.
SM - Who is this?
Nomu - Yo, sup my dude?
SM - Oh, hey, how are you doing?
Nomu - Not so good, I was rejected by my crush Kuroneko last night...
SM - I don't get why people fall in love, love is a waste of time, what do you get from it?
Nomu - Damn man, you're dense, just chill and relax, you will find the meaning soon.
SM - I don't want to find that meaning if it means getting rejected like you do.

Nomu was fuming, he just didn't want to let the roast slide but SM was never into a relationship before so he couldn't exactly criticise him.
SM - Just make sure you don't get caught on her emotional and edgy phase and you will do good.
Nomu - Thanks a lot, but I think I understand her honestly, she said she was busy with life and that had to go out to do things and such, she must be busy with work.
SM - You do realize that was the most basic excuse of the century, it's like saying you are in the dentist while eating at the McDonald's and ruining a person's experience.
Nomu - Whatever, I don't care anymore, I'll just stick to my twitter anyways. Wanna drop a follow?
SM - No thank you, this is why people stay away from you.
Nomu - C'mon man, why be so ruthless, oh yeah, we are getting a new transfer student today!
SM - Couldn't care less honestly, it's just another student, why bother with caring...
Nomu - Ah man, you're no fun, just wait, everything will turn out good!
SM - Like your confession turned into rejection?
Nomu - Ouch, listen let's just go to class, we are late and professor Gori is gonna scold us quite hard.
SM - That is the truth, he never stops smoking, I wonder how he isn't in jail yet.
Nomu - I hear he keeps underaged students in his basement as well.
SM - Well, let's give the man a break, his favorite rapper just died.
Nomu - True.

DBM Academy
*takes a smoke for 15 minutes*
Missy - Where is Gori-sensei at!?
Gori-sensei - Alright class, open your books on page 69.
Rushion - Um, sir,, I mean, teacher, you need to mark everyone's presence first.
Gori-sensei - Oh yes, my bad Rushy boy, I will proceed to mark everyone's presence. So let's start. Missy?
Missy - Aye sensei!
Gori - sensei - Rushion?
Missy - Too depressed, had to go to the bathroom relieve some tears.
Gori - sensei - Seriously? God damn it, I have to give him my mighty advice on how to get that lad quick and simple.
Horny - As Rushion's friend, I don't want to see him getting rejected over and over like you sensei.
Gori - sensei - Alright Horny, why are you begging to be kicked off class, just be happy that I'm nice, and Horny is present. Um, Shaderu? Oh right, banned.
The whole class laughs while some cry.
Gori - sensei - Arun?
The class laughs even harder this time
Gori - sensei - KS?
KS- Oh yes baby, more deep, ah, ah.
Gori - sensei - I told you to stop kissing Nishi in the middle of the class, damn you young breeds just don't know how to respect someone as old as me...
Nishi - I'm sorry sensei, it won't happen again, but we are in love so isn't it normal?
Gori - sensei - I miss you Coco... Well, either way, you both are present, saves me the trouble of marking more presences. Let's see... Howler?
Irregular - He is under his emo phase, excuse him, please.
Gori - sensei - Oh, he isn't riding you this time? Surprised, not bad Irregular, maybe you can gain a bit of dignity now, I shall excuse Howler due to his emo phase.
In DBM's academy there is a weird protocol that revolves around this:
If a student has an emo phase, that student is allowed to skip DBM for 1-2 days maximum.
If a student has an edgy and emo phase, then it can be excused for a week and the activity of the student can go on private.
If a student decides to troll another student, then that student will get a 2-time warning, if not, then banned.
Lastly, if a student tries to be funny or savage and it ends up being cringe, then that person is exiled from DBM's academy to an anime academy. As one could see, life was rough on DBM's academy, just a mistake and you are out.
Gori - sensei - Sean?
Sean - W-Wait love we are in the middle of the class and we can't do that here
Gori - sensei - What th-
Annette - But you have to take responsibility~
Gori - sensei - That's enough!! Do you have any idea how many jail years I can get just because of that!?
Annette - But Gori - sensei, you support us, don't you?
Gori - sensei - Damn right I do. Erm, I mean, after class, please! Alright, up next, Lana?
Monty - Sensei, she is still in pre-elementary.
Gori - sensei - Stop reading Kingdom Monty! Also, I just noticed, surprised Ann is here with us. Anyhow, Dev?
Tsubaki - Dead sir.
Gori - sensei - Oh right, and damn Tsu, you are here for once!?
Tsubaki - Yeah, managed to get out of work earlier so I'm here to pay presence in class! Hi everyone~
Gori - sensei - Fantastic, now class won't have to feel empty and dead. Hoy?
Hoy - Present sensei!
Gori - sensei - Felix? F-Felix!? I told you to stop writing essays on the school board! Listen, nobody will read it, haven't you learned from KS!?
The whole class laughs due to the harsh truth.
Felix - Relax sensei, I was just announced that a new student will be coming today so I decided to write it on the board.
Gori - sensei - Alright, let's wrap this up already. Nomu and SM?
Nomu - Aye sensei, here I am!
SM - Present.
Gori - sensei - Let's see... There are 4 students missing today or just skipping... Dante, Illogical, Kimi and Haro... Goodness gracious, where could they be... Enough wasting time, it's time to introduce the new student.
Wash - Hi Hi everyone!! You are all so cute!! I hope we can be good friends, my name is Wash!
Gori - sensei - As you can see, our brand new student is overly enthusiastic and has an attention deficit so make sure to satisfy her or else the "Fallen accident" will happen again, we don't want that do we?
Class - Sir, we don't want that, no!
Gori - sensei - Thought so, either way, open your book on page 69, we are officially studying.
After all of that, the class begins to befriend Wash in a friendly way, there was no bullying, although, Horny immediately stopped talking to Wash after Wash begged for his attention numerous times, threatening her to slap her if she talked to him once again.
It's not as if Horny cared about Wash, but Horny just hated people that constantly begged for attention left and right with the wrong intentions, and even though Wash's intentions at that time were not fully revealed, Horny could smell an attention whore from miles away. Amidst that, SM was thinking to himself these words:
SM - I don't get it... Why can't they just shut up already... I just want to sleep why do these animals have to keep feeding ego to themselves all the time...
Wash - Hi there!
SM - I just want to live in peace, I just want to spend quality silence, is that so much to ask I wonder...
Wash - Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllloooooooooooo!!
SM - What is it? I'm tired of listening to you already...
Wash - Hi there, I just want to know you!
SM - Sorry, go bother someone else.
Wash - But I just want to know you!
SM - You don't, leave me alone.
Wash - No, I won't give up, I will get to know you!
SM - Look, I won't give you attention, I love being alone, so don't get any second thoughts...
Wash - Why do you like being alone SM - senpai?
SM - Nothing of your business, leave already.
Wash - Fiiiiiiiiineeeeeeee, I get that I'm a nuisance and that you don't want to be with me so I will leave!
SM - Great, don't bother coming back.

As that event unfolds, SM falls asleep in class until it's 6pm, he was in paradise and was alone while listening to the birds echoing the most beautiful sounds ever, it was truly the epidemic of silence, the perfection that SM saught all this time, he wanted this feeling for eternity, but there was one thing bothering that moment. Someone was touching SM's hair while he was sleeping, the disturbance that interrupted that sleep came to SM as he woke up.
SM - Hmm... Did I fall asleep...?
Wash - Hey there~
SM - ...What are you doing here?
Wash - Watching over you, what else?
SM - Listen, stop doing this, or else I will get mad.
Wash - Hoho, I would love to see that~
SM - Alright, I'll just be honest, I hate your type of people the most, so leave me alone already.
Wash - What do you mean!? I'm just trying to be friends with you!
SM- They always say that but they never mean it, they just want to use you and your emotions will be wasted, that's why I don't trust people in general, leave me alone already, go seek attention elsewhere.
Wash - Stop... I'm really hurt at the moment.
SM - I don't care, people like you are the same, all you do is pretend, I feel bad for the people that you easily mislead and leaving them into thinking that you are actually a good person. You are pathetic, all you do is give hope to people that lack attention while not actually wanting them for real.
During SM's speech, Wash starts crying real tears and tries to mask all the sadness while a raging eruptive expression arises from Wash.
SM - Oh great, now you are also pretending that you are cr-
Wash - What do you even know!? You don't understand what it's like to always be alone, you have a ton of friends but you reject them due to your cold-hearted spirit, do you think that's funny!? I've been alone all of my life without anyone to listen to me nor respect me, and you think that I'm faking it!? What's wrong with wanting people at my side!?
SM - I do understand what you said, what I can't understand is why you have to seek the attention of others with the wrong intentions, how about you start seeking their attention with the right intentions instead?
Wash - That's easier said than done, I can't help myself I just want to be acknowledged by others but I can't do it in the right way, nobody ever taught me how!
SM - Then you need to learn how to respect others correctly.
Wash - But how?
SM - Let me teach you the ways then, but just this once. I don't want any more of this.
Wash - S-Say, are you single?
SM - What's up with that question?
Wash - Hehe, I think I just took an interest in you~
SM - Whatever, when you want to learn how to seek attention through the right ways, then come to me.

Just as they were about to leave class, Wash's heart begins to stumble in doubt, the thoughts of these words just echo through her heart:
None has ever talked to me like that, it was kinda rough, but I liked it honestly, I want him to be rougher next time we talk, I just can't resist the way he looks, his arm muscles are so hot, how is he even single? I need to fan myself after this one, can't wait until I get home, should I go for it or not?"
Wash was in doubt, but she knew she had to go for it.
Wash - Hey, look over here.
SM - What is it n-
During the moment that SM turns around to Wash, both of their lips connect, and right as they do, Wash holds SM's cheeks with passion while making sure that the kiss is profound and meaningful, she was deep into commitment and didn't want to let go.
SM - Hey, we can't do that! We aren't even together, this is wrong, you know...
Wash - Hehe, see you can be cute too.
SM - I'm leaving, bye.
As that moment comes to an end, two students that were lurking in the shadows take a photo of the kiss between Wash and SM, but neither SM nor Wash noticed that happening, what could it mean?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued

Comments

Popular Posts