Keth x Toya Part 2: Deep territory



Friendly reminder that this is nothing personal. So, since Toya and Keth didn’t complain about the first part, I was thinking of making the second part. Okay, okay, Keth did have a few retorts at first, but then he was like, damn this is so funny, haha, eks deeeeee. It’s not as if I mind writing more parts, Keth, I really don’t. I just thought you would be disturbed by it. But since you insist. Also, Toya just stood there while quietly accepting all of this. I guess Ja Keth was a fine appetizer after all.
Oh and furthermore… I will have to include new characters in this part. Think of this as punishments for all of you male users who act so damn fucking gay online. Lucy is a given since he doesn’t mind, but SHI and Fickle? Bro, I did not expect you two to just touch each others’ ass cheeks like that. No shame whatsoever.  Start acting straight please. Oh wait, that’s literally fucking impossible since you gay ass bitches just pretend to be straight in the first place. I understand what needs to be done. Your gay tendencies must be exposed in the most explicit way possible, that being, my fanfics. Alas, let’s begin.
The day after.
After his traumatizing experience, Keth can’t even adore Ja Rule anymore. His dreams about being called Ja Keth and Keth Rule have turned into nightmares instead. A single Ja Keth is enough to give him anxiety. Therefore, Keth was walking to school very stressed. His phone was constantly vibrating due to Toya’s emails.
Keth: G-Goddamn it Toya…!! Just leave me alone already… Wasn’t my asshole enough for you!? What do you want next… MY RECTUM!?
Keth had thoroughly developed PTSD towards Toya. To the point where seeing something white was enough to remind him how Toya’s cum overloaded Gori’s bathroom. Needless to say, Gori is also not mentally stable after that one. Losing a bathroom like that? Major L.
Hannah: Kettthhhhh~~~~~
Keth: W-What!? W-What do you want from me?!
Hannah: Hm? What’s wrong my love? I haven’t been in touch with you for a week… I’ve been so lonely… I couldn’t reach you while you were in class…
Keth: Haha, sorry about that. Hey, I got free time today; wanna grab a bite at Kamikaze’s chillis?
Hannah: Sure thing, dear! By the way, I have a new friend of mine! He transferred here the other day… Hmmm, I think it was on Tuesday? Either way! He is really friendly, so I was thinking of inviting him along… Do you mind it?
Keth: Not at all. It’s always good to have someone that we can share our stories with, right honey?
Hannah: Haha, that’s really just like you sweetheart. Although, it’s only after the classes are done. I have P.E today, so you might have to wait a little longer~
Keth got excited when he thought of Hannah in bloomers. Even though this isn’t an anime where girls will get into bloomers, Keth just couldn’t stop fantasying about it. Hilarious.
Keth: Alright, alright, see you later then.
Hannah: Wait.
Keth: Hm?
Hannah: Let’s kiss. We are dating, right?
Keth: Ah sorry about that.
After that, Keth and Hannah enjoyed kissing each other’s lips for one minute straight. Keth could not forget the scent of strawberry in Hannah’s lips. Keth felt like he was taken to a parallel paradise where all the pounding that he got from Toya yesterday just didn’t happen. He felt like he Gori’s bathroom was never there. And thus, he continued to walk…
???: Ssssseeeeeennnnnnpppppaaaaaaiiiiii~~~
Keth: W-What the fuck!? What the hell was that!?
In the middle of the hall, as Keth was walking, he listens to a frightening voice resembling terror and impermanence.
Keth: T-Toya!? Is that you!?
???: Hehehehehehehehe…
Keth: S-Stop what you’re doing Toya!! My asshole isn’t your property!
???: But this isn’t just about your asshole…
Keth: Then what is it!? Stop hiding and show yourself!
???: ………
The mysterious voice went silent. Keth thought that he was definitely tripping.
Nishi: Hey Keth, are you okay? You were screaming a few seconds ago.
Keth: Off my face woman! I don’t have time for this!
Keth began to fear everyone that was around him, even his two timing subject, Nishi.
Eventually it was time for class, yet someone didn’t give up.
Nishi: Keth, you stink.
Keth: Excusez moi?!
Hearing such words from a girl came with an odd flavor in it. How could someone as alpha as Keth, ever stink? He showers every day. He polishes his fingernails every day. He buys new perfumes every day. He uses different clothes every day. Wait, doesn’t that mean that Keth is high-key gay every day? The more you know.
Keth: Bitch, I am fabulous. Don’t you dare bitch about me when you yourself are a bitch to begin with! Don’t question my tastes!
Nishi: Keth, you misunderstood what I meant completely, but whatever. You’re retarded anyways. So, why do you smell like an Italian girl?
Keth: W-What are you talking about?
Keth’s sweat began to massively drop.
Nishi: You filthy Casanova. You really thought I wouldn’t notice huh…
Keth: Nishi, I really have no idea what you are on about…!
Nishi: Wait a second. It’s not just an Italian scent… Is this… Toya’s…?
Keth was too retarded to interrogate Nishi about how she knew it was Toya’s. On the bright side, that would prove that he did have something with Toya, so well played Keth.
Keth: Oh my god Nishi! Get off my case, woman!
Nishi: Chillax man! I was just trying to confort you! Is this how you treat your girlfriend!?
Keth: Girlfriend!? Bitch please; you are just a booty call!
Nishi: You did not just do that Keth. Take that back, Ketherina!
Keth: My name is not Ketherina!!!
Nishi: Oh, and you are so damn whiny Keth. When are you gonna grow a pair of balls for once!?
Keth: I would, but I can’t. My nuts are stuck in your mouth, give them back, bitch!
Nishi: You shouldn’t confuse oxygen with nuts, you sly fox!
Keth: Roasting my genitals now, are we!? So this is how you wanna settle things huh!?
Nishi: You have been denying me sex for three weeks now! You have no right on this matter!
Keth: You’re always on your period, of fucking course I’m gonna say hard pass on that shit, are you insane woman!?
Monty-sensei: Guys, stop arguing please! This is a catholic classroom!
Keth: Sco pa tu manaa!
Monty-sensei: Hold on did you just seriously try and roast me? You poor, poor creature. I’m about to end your whole career.
Kuma: Guys, evacuate the classroom please…
Eva-X: One by one, please.
Keth got rekt. Rekt here is an understatement. Alas, after many tears later, the classes were over. This means that it was time. Keth was waiting for Hannah. His virgin tears continued to haunt him after Monty roasted him that hard. Keth tried to challenge Monty in a politics debate, but got so rekt. It was so embarrassing to watch.
???: Seeeeeeeenpaaaaaaaaaaaaiii~~~~
Keth: N-Not again…… SHOW YOURSELF, TOYAAAA!!!
???: Not now senpai. But soon, very sooooon.
Keth: Fucking clown… You think my asshole is a toy, don’t you…
Little did Keth know, Toya’s name had “toy” in it for a reason.
Hannah: Fuh… That was tiring. Doing acrobatics and stretching like that… Yikes…
Keth for some reason imagined bloomers again. I can’t even.
Keth: Who is that next to you?
Hannah: Ah, this is my friend that I was talking about. C’mon introduce yourself. Don’t be afraid!
Lucy: M-My name is Lucy… Nice to meet you.
In face of such calm figure, Keth was taken at peace. He forgot how badly he lost to Monty earlier.
Keth: My name is Ja Keth. But if you can call me Keth Rule.
Hannah: Um…
Keth: Yes?
Hannah: What are those names, haha?
Keth: ? What do you mean? Keth is my alias, my mother named me Ja Keth when I was born and my father named me Keth Rule. They couldn’t decide, so I was given two names. Keth is nothing more than a mask to me.
Hannah: How come you never told me all of this…?
Keth: Sugar. Listen, it’s not as if I didn’t want to tell you all of this, it’s just that… It’s not your fault, it’s me, Hannah.
Hannah: Sweetpie, you really aren’t making any sense right now, but that’s okay, hahaha.
Keth: Hahaha.
Hannah: Hahaha.
Keth: HAHAHA.
Awkward.
Lucy: You two seem like a really good couple! For how long have you been together!?
Hannah & Keth: Two years now.
Lucy: Wow, you even responded in perfect synchronization! Sugoi!
Keth: So Lucy, you want to go to Kamikaze’s chillis, I’ve heard?
Lucy: Yes! I really, but really like fat kebabs! And their spice!
Hannah: Um, just curious, but why did you pronounce them as “fat”?
Lucy: It’s the size, Hannah-san. The size is the most important. If it’s fat, then there’s a lot to chew down. I really love fat and tender sizes.
Amidst this conversation, Keth began to wonder the true meaning of Lucy’s words. He wondered whether he was referring to Kebabs or something else. Keth was intrigued by the potential meaning of his words. Ultimately, they made their way towards Kamikaze’s chillis.
Keth: Oh yeah, I heard that Kamikaze’s chillis hired three new workers there. I’m kinda hyped to see how they look like.
Hannah: Honey… Why are you hyped for that?
Lucy: Ah, Hannah, I think you misunderstood Keth-senpai’s intentions! It’s always exciting to see what new people are capable off, when they work, no?
Hannah: Oh I see! I can totally agree with you, Lucy! If that was the case, you could’ve just told me that, sweetie.
Keth: Haha, so sorry about that honey bee.
Kamikaze’s Chillis.
SHI: DAMN BOI! THAT ASS THOUGH! SHAKE IT!
Fickle: Yeahhh boiiiii!!! I’m so fucking good at break dance, look at me go!
SHI: You’re dominating this, Fickle! One more round, one more round!
Fickle: Hold on; let me put a new song on though. Last one was low-key trash.
SHI: Yo, we got some customers though… Gori, where you at boi?
Gori: I’m right here. Was cleaning the bathroom. There was a slightly dirty feature in it, which I just couldn’t tolerate.
Hannah was a bit shocked because Fickle and SHI weren’t just break dancing. Fickle was doing the sexy movement towards SHI and SHI was receiving it like it was normal. Hannah questioned whether or not she should even be there. Keth, on the other hand, was biting his fucking lips. Fickle’s ass gave him a sturdy boner which he just couldn’t get rid of. Lucy was digging SHI’s tender skin and fearless eyes. The color of blue in SHI’s eyes, gave Lucy the goosebumps. In addition to that, there was a shady man with a shady hat far away in the back tables, eating his kebab in solitude.
Gori: Welcome to Kamikaze’s chillis. What will you three be having to-
He had noticed. The familiar face which caused his previous bathroom to overload with sticky cum. He just couldn’t let this chance slide. Gori was fuming. He even crushed his weed package out of sheer rage.
Gori: M-Monster!!! Bathroom destroyer!! You will pay for this!! But first… will you be eating here or away? Just so I know beforehand. It’s kinda annoying having to prepare the kebab and then having the customers telling me that they want to take away. Because if I prepare the takeaway package before, it’s easier for me. It’s a fat L for a guy like me who is invested in this kebab business.
Trying to hide what happened; Keth proceeded with the conversation as usual. He just couldn’t allow other to know just what the fuck happened yesterday.
Keth: We will be eating here, sir. But allow me to ask, where is the owner of this place? Kamikaze, right?
Gori: My dude got Hyuun pregnant. Goals right there. We’ll be throwing a party in celebration. I am also the temporary owner of this place. So don’t you fucking dare to call this place “Kamikaze’s Chillis”. It’s “Gori’s Chillis”, my nigga.
Keth: Alright, my ni-
Keth couldn’t finish his sentence because the universe stopped his sentence from going forward. Keth didn’t have the N word pass.
SHI: Yo, boss, we gonna be using the bathroom. Can you take over the kebab machine?
Gori: Sure thing bois.
Thus, Gori relaxed a bit, but after three seconds…
Gori: Wait, why the fuck are they going to the bathroom?! There is only one urinal! T-They aren’t gonna do something weird, are they!?
Keth: Boss, relax. Also, we will be having a doner kebab please. Three. One spicy for me. The rest is normal.
Lucy: Add some of SHI’s spice please…
Gori: Um, young man, we don’t have such thing as “SHI’s spice” here.
Lucy: Oh… But you do. You know that spice that SHI was touching earlier…?
Gori: He probably touched a lot of spices…
Lucy: Then give me all the spices.
Gori: Are you sure you can handle that?
Lucy: I can handle any type of spice…
Gori: Yo this shit is getting kinda weird, not gonna lie. It’s like you are riddling me. Man, I ain’t about that shit. Sit back there and the kebabs will be ready in five minutes.
Immediately after Lucy recited those words, a loud shout from a close distance could be heard.
SHI: OH MY GOD FICKLE, HAVE MERCY! GOD DAMN!
Fickle: SHUT THE FUCK UP SHI! MY MUSIC IS TRASH!? YOU TRASH, BOI! HIYAAA!!!
SHI: S-SORRY! I WILL NOT QUESTION YOUR MUSICAL TASTES EVER AGAIN, GO EASY ON ME PLEASEEE!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Gori: I’m not listening. Lalala. I’m not listening. Lalala. I’m not listening. Lalala. This isn’t real. This isn’t real. This isn’t real. This isn’t real. This isn’t real. This isn’t real. Hahahaha.
???: Shit… My boner… It can’t be…
Hannah: W-What the hell is happening?
Lucy: I think they are experiencing technical difficulties, isn’t that right, Gori-dono?
Gori: I mean sure, my mom did catch me watching that gay shit once or twice, but that does mean that I enjoy this shit… For fuck sake, why are they so damn loud… This is why we are going FUCKING bankrupt… We keep on losing client because they have this bathroom sex break every damn day!! I should get paid for cleaning up their mess every day, but no. Meanwhile Mister Captain Tenacity Supreme Leviathan Kamikaze is too busy banging is chick. Screw the business, am I right? Hahaha. HAHAHAHAH!!
Lucy: Watching that gay shit is nothing to be afraid of. To be honest, I have a small confession to make. So you know how masturbation works, right? A male will just jack his penis off meanwhile the female will touch herself on the uterus… But what if… Masturbation could be possible by touching myself in the anus?
Gori: Yo… What the fuck are you on about… Nigga, I’m having a mental breakdown over here. You’re not supposed to relate to my sadness.
Lucy: It’s gonna be daijoubu, Gori-dono. Sadness? Sadness is like white globules in my blood. They look so pretty but they cum so soon. Anyways… Touching myself in the anus was fantastic. Fabulous and unfathomable, if I had to describe. But it wasn’t enough! It’s never enough! So I went deeper! And touched myself in my rectum. But something new and interesting happened…
Gori: Please… Don’t say anymore… I’m already getting traumatized because I’m making kebabs while listening to those two Indians going wild on my bathroom. Spare me… I swear if what happened is what I think happened I’m gonna fucking….
Lucy: Poop came out.
Gori: OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY!! YOOOO!!! STOP THIS DUDE…
Lucy: It was tasty though.
Gori: YOU ATE IT!? WHY!?
Lucy: I ate my boogers when I was 4 and I thought they were luxury. Therefore, I didn’t have any doubts about this, You should try it, maybe it will be good.
Gori: What!? My nigga, no! What the fuck! No! That is wrong on so many levels, I just can’t… Hehehe… The insanity of a man after his breakup is insane, I tell you. Conversation with a perverted gay in a kebab store, what’s next?
SHI: DON’T YOU DARE CUM FICKLE! NOT AGAIN! OH NOOOO!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
FICKLE: NOBODY DISSES EMINEM OK. PUNISHMENT FOR YOU, BOI!
SHI: B-BUT I DIDN’T DISS EMINEM, I JUST SAID THAT THE MGK ROAST WAS BAD AF!!!
FICKLE: STILL COUNTS!
SHI: WHAT!
Gori: It’s all over. Cleaning up cum every day. My mother is screaming beyond her grave. If my dad saw me right now, he would take me to a catholic church and tell me to take a sip of that young holy water to cleanse myself after my mind experiences this heavy fucked up shit yet no. Here I am, serving kebabs. Keth, it’s ready.
Keth: Aye, thanks boss. Will pay when we are done eating.
Keth went to grab the three kebabs and delivered it to Hannah and Lucy. Ultimately to himself. Plus, the two stars were finally leaving the bathroom.
SHI: Damn, that was some practice, huh?
Fickle: My moves are getting rusty though. We should practice more.
Gori: Please no… No more of those… Think about the toilet… God I swear, not my toilet. You can’t touch my toilet like that please…
SHI: Yo chill. We were just rapping!
Gori: That was not fucking rap, you filthy liars! I listen to Kendrick every fucking day, don«t you dare and try teaching me what rap is all about boi.
Fickle: Yo boss, you might need a chill pill. You ‘kay?
Gori: Oh my god, just get the fuck out of my face please… I can’t stand the sight of you niggas right now… In fact, Imma forbid anyone from entering the bathroom for today! Wait, what the- Yo, mah niggas, you can’t come in! Hey!
Two minutes earlier…
Keth: Goddamn it. I really need to pee. Those dudes are taking forever.
???: It can’t be controlled… This force… It must be unleashed…
Hannah: Oh look, they left the bathroom. You can go now…
Keth: Yeah, be back in a fews. See ya.
???: It’s omnipotent… This sword requires a sword smith to cleanse it. It must be done!
As Keth walked towards the bathroom, this mysterious person also walked out of his seat at the same time. He went precisely to Keth’s back and pointed something which resembled a gun to Keth. However…
???: Don’t make a noise. A single word and I will blow your balls off.
“Blow your balls off?” But what if that’s what I want!? Keth thought.
???: Walk straight. Fix your gay ass posture.
Keth: Y-Yes sir.
Keth was low-key excited. This climax was his medicine.
Present.
Keth: Yo, who the fuck are you?
At long last, the shady man takes all of his clothes off, revealing who he was.
Toya: Ja Keth senpai, I’ve been thirsting for your hole so hard, let me in!!!
Keth: T-Toya!? Where you the one who-
Toya: Don’t shout you damn retard. Do you want to be found out?
Keth: S-Sorry… But where is your gun at!?
Toya: What? That was my dick you idiot!
Keth: You threatened me with your dick!? What the fuck!?
Toya: Shut the fuck up. My methodology is perfect. Suck on these nuts, though.
Alpha Toya inserted his nuts onto Keth’s mouth and Keth began to indulge himself in that shameful act of sucking them.
Gori: Hm?! Did I just hear a disturbance in the bathroom!?
SHI: I didn’t know Keth was going that way. We should probably invite him to have a triple practice soon, no?
Fickle: The more the merrier.
Gori: You all need help I swear to god.
Precisely after, a huge bump is heard all over the restaurant, along with a shy shout.
Keth: Ahhhh~~~~
Toya: Been running away from me, huh? You little bitch! Gonna spank this mut until it’s fucking red like an chimpanzee’s ass.
Keth: S-Spanking!? S-Stop!! I’ll behave good, father! I promise not to disturb you while you are working, I swear!
Toya: Past trauma huh? Fucking great. Take this! Slap number 1!
Keth: Ahhh~~~
Gori: Either I’m fucking tripping or am I hearing some claps?
Hannah: What the hell is going on…?
Lucy: Not to worry, Hannah-san. Keth is just having a problem with his hormones.
Hannah: But I thought that it was a rare case for men to have a problem with hormones.
Lucy: Ja Keth senpai is a special case.
Meanwhile…
Keth: What the fuck Toya, you treat me like a senpai but then you do me like this!? Where is the equality?!
Toya: Equality doesn’t existence. Difference will always rule supreme. Just like dicks used to rule supreme on my rectum, but that’s history. It’s dust! Tonight, I feast upon that young Portuguese anus! Ja Keth!
Keth: Noooooooo!!! Not again!!! Leave my Portuguese asshole alone you impudent bastard!!!
Toya: Oh yes, insult me! Roast me! That will just make my dick harder! Slap number 2!
Keth: WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! AHHH~~~
Gori: I’m not tripping. I swear, I’m gonna call the cops. Wait, what the fuck!? The store phone is gone!!
Toya: I wanted to try something new. So I grabbed this huge ass phone. It’s so old but long as hell~~
Keth: D-Don’t tell me!!
Toya: Hehehe…
Keth: T-Toya!!! You bastard!! Don’t you fucking dare! My asshole isn’t your playground!!
Toya: You’re right, Ja Keth senpai… It’s not my playground no… IT’S MY DOMINION!!!
Without a shred of hesitation, Toya flushed the phone right up to Keth’s ass. Keth felt pain from being a virgin. Emotional pain, rather. But this was the first time he felt this much physical pain from a single object. This pain was unparalleled to any kind of pain he perceived before. Keth dreamed of mutual domination, but he soon realized, that ideology was flawed, just like Felix’s mother. There can only be one that dominates and not the other way around.
Keth: S-Stop Toya… Don’t make me mad… You won’t like it when I’m mad.
Toya: Shut the fuck up senpai. I want you to call me Ja Toya. Call me.
Keth: J-Ja…
Toya: SAY IT!!
Keth then remembered. All those hours of solitude. When he had nobody to listen to. A mysterious voice would always give him emotional support.
“Nobody loves me. Sometimes I wish God would come down and hug me.”
This quote alone spoke to Keth out loud. Even if nobody in the world truly loved Keth, that was alright. God would surely will. Yet Keth had come to the realization. Who is this God? That’s right. To him, it was Ja Rule. Therefore, Keth vowed that he would not allow mockery towards Ja Rule, no matter who. NO MATTER WHO.
Keth: Enough of your shit you brat.
Turning the tides around, Keth takes the huge ass phone off his asshole and gets a hold of Toya’s mouth.
Keth: My turn, bitch.
Forcefully taking charge, Keth ascends to his secret hidden alpha mode and begins to dominate Toya like a prostitute from the slumps.
Toya: J-Ja Keth senpai!?
Keth: That’s fucking right. It is I, Ja Keth. Now gobble on these nuts.
Toya: N-No!!! My days of gobbling are over!! IT’S USELESS, JA KETH SENPAI!!
Little did Toya knew, Keth was short on fucks to give and just continued to pound and pound. Eventually, he came. Cum even swirled onto Toya’s nose. It was nasty.
Keth: Bend over bitch. Don’t have all day.
Toya: P-Please… My rectum is damaged…
Keth: I miss the part where that’s my problem.
Toya: Spider – Man 3 reference. Hot.
Keth: Shut the fuck up… One, two and threeeeee! It’s fucking in!!
Toya: OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! AHHHH!!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!! PLEASE TAKE IT OFF!! MY RECTUM IS ACTUALLY FUCKING DAMAGED!!! DADDY REGGY POUNDED ME HARD IN MY PEE PEE WHEN I WAS 12!!!
Keth: Couldn’t care…. less!!!
Five minutes later…
Hannah: Excuse me, sir, could you go check on Keth? I can’t, since I’m a lady. And why is there white stuff leaving from the bottom of the bathroom’s door?
Gori: No. No. No. No. Oh no. Hell no. Nah. Nigga no. God no. Please no. HOLY SHIT!!! NOOOO!!!!

END





Comments

Popular Posts